Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library »

Players Wanted: Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players »

[Angalia] - The Golden Age

a topic in Completed RPGs, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RPGs that are finished.

Re: [Angalia] - The Golden Age

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutler IX on Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:57 pm

OOC: Name: Zenalith Esthan

Race: Half-Elf(70% elf -30% human)

Class: Archer/Swordsman(Better archer than swordsman)

Height: He's about 6'0"

Weight: Being half elf he is 'light' or in other words not as light as a normal human. He is about 136 lbs.

Personality: His personality is quick changing and many different moods. He hates being the center of attention because he is very shy. He never sleeps but once a week usually, sometimes he goes without 2 weeks of sleep.

Appearance: He has long black hair, longer on the back than the front. Some strands of hair hang down infront of his face, it doesn't mess up his vission though. He has thick hair, hiding half his ears and neck. His ears are pointed quite like a regular elves, the point is rounded though. A human might mistake him for and elf, but any elf knows he isn't completely. He wears cloths that look somewhat royal but being a traveler like he is he has no settled home. He only stops at different tavern's every night.

Items: He has a large bow usually on his back, quite beautifuly carved which he made himself with his father when he was a small child. Other than that he has a arrow sheeth on his back also and a small short sword in a scabbard on his left.

Thanks for the reminder

BIC: Zenalith pulled away from the nurse after he was sat back up in the bed.
"I'm fine, where am I?" ,He asked impatiently and out of breath. Seeing he had no other choice but to just lay there, there was really no way he could leave. He was to dizzy, if he attempts to run he will just fall like before. He looked beside his bed to see a strange dog-like-creature sitting there looking up at him. He blinked a couple of times, just staring.
"Who are you? Why am I here?" ,He asked turning his attention the skinny nurse and a man being bandaged by a woman. He pulled himself up to the back of the bed in a sitting position.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cutler IX
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okutai on Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:44 pm

Noriaand was thrown off Eliot and Eliot ran off. He got back up grumbling ' Bloody mental... Bah!"

He walked around the stronghold for about half an hour and managed to play a few rounds of Demons eyes. He won, ofcourse. He returned to the room jacob was being nursed in and heard the word ' Banquet'

"A Banquet? Im famished!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Okutai
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:10 pm

"Yes." Larien said, putting the bandages back. "It begins at 7, which will only a be a half-hour from now." She smiled. "You can put your clothes on now."
Laughing, Jacob put his tunic back on, leaving his curiass and removing his wyvern leg armor, in the hospital area.
"Now about that tour." Larien laughed, leading Jakob off by the arm.
Jakob gave a helpless look over towards Noriaand, before disappearing through the door.

"I say, Larien has plans for that boy." Helen said, laughing fondly. "Oh! I almost forgot. You're inside of Crenold Stronghold."

Mikhos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutler IX on Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:38 pm

Zenalith looked at Helen and layed back down slowely.
"Im confused, what happened? I wasn't here before?"
While waiting for her to reply he was looking around the room still at the other people in beds. He looked over himself, his left fore-arm had been bandaged tightly. Suddenly a thought came to him, Where is my stuff?
Looking back up at Helen he asked, "Where is my bow?" That bow ment much to him, the look in his eyes reflecting that.
"I have many other questions if it doesn't bother you, im quite confused..."
Last edited by Cutler IX on Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cutler IX
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:58 pm

(I haven't a clue who all these people and places are. I should talk to you in free block, Jake)

Eliot was bored quite a bit in the past couple minutes. Helen, nor anyone in the beds, would play with him. He kept hearing people talk about food, and became excited. He wasn't really hungry, but hey, a side of stake tastes delightful. He jumped on a bed, and lay there, wondering about the food they spoke of.
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Walter Barrecks
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okutai on Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:29 am

Noriaand laughed at Jakob's look. "Yes. I think she has." He grinned.

He decided to get some decent clothes on. "Umm... Ma'am. Do you know anywhere I could get some nice clothes for the banquet?"

"Yes. Go to the tailorer at the west wing of the stronghold. He'll find you something" Said Helen
"Ok. Come along Eliot." He beckoned the thing after him and walked towards the tailorers quaters. On his way he noted the places of value in the stronghold.

This place might be profitable in the future he grinned at himself. He neared the Tailorers quaters and knocked on the door. The door opened and a wiry looking man looked out.

"Evenin' Tailorer. I was hoping to find a nice suit for myself for the banquet." Noriaand asked. The Tailorer smiled and beckoned Noriaand inside. "I 've got just the thign!"

Okutai
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:45 pm

(sorry about the inactivity ... seems my greatsword was left in the explosion, it's up for grabs but i'll be there to collect it later)

Himros
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:20 pm

Eliot followed the gnome, but became lost in the town. He just began "walking" around the streets, alienating himself by his ways. He found a couple girls wondering, to him, a crowd of possible mates. They were about his age. Actting as an animal, he tried to impress the girls by doing variaous fighting tricks he remember, as to why he did, he had no clue. The girls laughed at Eliot, which to him, meant "yes, go ahead". He approached one, jumping on her.
"Get off her, creep. "
Two guards, followed by the scientist found him, knocking him out, and dragging him back to Jakob, whereever he was. The doctor explained to the girls,as well as Jakob. Eliot was now wearing a leash.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:08 pm

((Technically the stronghold is not a town at all. Just a military op base, really. The idea of a tailor being in it isn't impossible, though unlikely. As for women, there are probably about 2 dozen of them in the stronghold at all. I'd say that there is about 100 civilians living at the stronghold. Walter, you could change your post to saying they were in one of the couple streets. It's in no way a town, though. I'll have to get a map of the stronghold up, huh?))

Larien led Jakob through the hallway of legends, where she pointed at a statue in the back, nearly pulling Jakob's shoulder out of socket as she ran to show him.
"This is your grandfather!" She said, grinning. "Xavier Gray, the king's champion!"
"I.... guess so." He said, smiling sheepishly, looking at the impressive statue. Everything looked just as if Grandfather Xavier were alive once more, and much younger than Jakob had ever seen him. The man had the prominent cheekbones of the Gray family, and the goatee he always remembered wasn't as long as he remembered either. The bronze statue left Jakob in wonderment.
"I didn't know he was so celebrated, m'lady." He said, after a long moment.
"Yes, he is." Larien said, looking him in the eye once more. "And hence why I don't want you to call me m'lady, call me Larien! I have a name!" She smiled, causing Jakob to blush.
"Right, sorry, um, Larien."
"C'mon there's other stuff I need to show you." Another tug on him arm, as Jakob was turned around by pudgy Professor Haefin.
"I say, I didn't think Eliot would try this!" The portly man said.
"Huh?"
"Well it seems your friend attempted to mount one of the girls!"
"What?!" Jakob asked, incredulous.
"Yes. I believe my teaching of him should start soon."
"Go ahead, if he follows you willingly. I'm not his owner, remember? He's a person, if you forgot." Jakob smirked, just as Larien was once again pulling harder on his arm.
"Come on, Jakob! There's more to see before the banquet!"
"How can I not follow you? You've got my arm in a vice grip."

The twenty-something year old nurse turned and looked at the man, pushing her cap up higher, moving her blonde hair.
"Your bow? Ask Geralt. He's in charge of armory. Probably got your bow in a storage case, seeing how it was on you when we found you. Just hope it wasn't given to anyone else. But for now you need rest, alright?" Smiling, though worried, she checked his temperature.
"You're getting along well enough. What were your other questions?

Mikhos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:03 am

Saryk Brooded in his dark domain, again Jakob had escaped. His sword, Gone, t'would sing to him again if another lifted it. His minions fled, and spread across the land. Retch laughed in the distance as his Destined challenge stood alone, unarmed. Jakob Gray would die eventually, so would Retch.

Himros
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutler IX on Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:22 pm

Zenalith hesitated for a bit, refreshing his thoughts.
"Where exactly was I found? I know that i've never been anywhere near here before. Also what happened to my arm?"
He was looking at the bandages that were professionally wrapped around his wounded fore-arm. Carefully with his right hand he was feeling around the bandages, trying to figure out how big his wound was.
He was begginning to appreciate being here, that is because they are friendly.

Cutler IX
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:34 pm

Eliot was happily munching a treat, he did something right. The prof put paper infront of several tijes, and handed a small stick, showing how to use it. He wrote several letters, but he didn't know what they meant. "Ark."
"You learn quick Eliot, but you have to learn actually write."
"arr?"
"Now the question is how to take you to the banquet?"

Walter Barrecks
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:09 pm

"You'll need to ask one of the soldiers about exactly where, but word is you were found in the forest several miles from Bak'Vaen. You were attacked by something, they say, something horrible. You're quite lucky you're alive." She smiled, walking over to a cupboard. "Do you feel strong enough to drink anything? The professor made this potion for your recovery." She lifted the vial carefully, the pale blue liquid on the inside sloshing slightly. "If you can't keep this down, then do not drink it- once it hits your stomach it would destroy your throat on the way back up."

"Eliot, it's obvious, quite obvious that you lack decent manners. You'll need to learn to eat like the rest of us, and not like an animal." He led Eliot into a room with a table, which he set. "You think you could eat a dinner with a respectable man like myself? Just do as I do and you'll be quite a show, my good man."

Mikhos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutler IX on Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:48 pm

A chill went down Zenalith's spine as she told him what would happen if he wasn't able to hold it in.
"Would you mind if i got a grass of water before I drink it? Just to make sure I will be able to hold it in?"
He began to imagine how it would feel if the potion did destroy his throat on the way back up.
"What will happen after I drink the potion?"

Cutler IX
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:52 pm

"Of course!" The look on Zenalith's face made Helen giggle, as she filled a earthenware cup with water taken from the well several hours earlier. Handing him the cup, she smiled.
"That's a question for Professor Haefin. It will make you better, do not worry."

Mikhos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutler IX on Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:08 pm

Zenalith laughed slighty as she did, he carefully took the water and set the cup to his lips. He took one gulp and sat down the cup gagging slightly. After a little while he was able to hold it in, he didn't puke but ut it close.
HE knew that the potion was going to be much stronger than just water.
"I... I think i'll just wait..." ,He told her sliding back down on his back in the bed.
"How long have I been in this bed anyway?" ,He asked looking up at her.

Cutler IX
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:12 pm

"Uhhhhm. Today that would make it 9 days. You had a nasty bump on your head, you know." She walked about, checking up on the other three patients.
"They were hurt yesterday when a Dremorg came and attacked us." She informed him, her violet eyes on the wounded soldiers sleeping heavily.
She thought for a moment, smiling.
"I'd say you'll be alright to go to the banquet, and maybe if you take that potion you'll be well enough for the ball." She grinned. "Solday is a special day in this stronghold."

Mikhos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:24 pm

(Someone has to find my sword so I can get it, and end this with a bang!)

Himros
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutler IX on Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:25 pm

Zenalith shrugged.
"Well, I could take it... Then go to the ball. There is o point in going unless there is someone to go with."
He looked up at her, "Unless, you wouldn't mind going with me?" He blushed slightly after saying that.
"I wont take the potion now though, water was hard enough already. I will later today."
Un-sure what to say he just sat there quietly. He trusted her already, knowing that she cared for him at least 9 days till he woke up.

Cutler IX
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:28 pm

Eliot thought about earlier that day. I understand waht you mean by mannors after hearing it so much, but what about it says I can't eat, or better yet attract a mate?
He followed him into the room, standing/kneeling in the seat. He could see Haefin's frustraition about how he was sitting. He did nothing but stare at the food on the table. He went for it, but Haefin smacked him.
" NO, bad boy... Now.. Eliot, you can't be at the table like that."
"Uunnhh?"
"Fine, it's good enough. Now you must remeber to be polite my boy. DO NOT TOUCH ANYONE!"
"Eeep!" He almost fell out of his seat at his yelling.
"Good, now that that is said, hold your fork like this in this hand, and your knife like this and do this."
Eliot picked up the fork and knife, sawed the porkchop in half, and went to eat it like that, but was smacked again but the Prof. "RRRH, BARK!"
"Behave Eliot, and take smaller pieces."
"Arrr" He did as he was told, cutting it smaller. This Sucks!

A WHILE LATER....
Eliot was wearing a suit of sorts, itching his head with his foot, and sitting next Haefin as he searched out Jakob to show him the progress. How well it was going indeed....

Walter Barrecks
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!