Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

[Angalia] - The Golden Age

a topic in Completed RPGs, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RPGs that are finished.

Re: [Angalia] - The Golden Age

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakob Gray on Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:19 pm

Crezak laughed at Klayve.
"Your son is a fool!"
Klayve laughed back at Crezak.
"And yours is weak!"
Crezak stoppped laughing.
"Ah, but the insanity is kicking in..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jakob Gray
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:21 pm

"Indeed, have we set up his rise?" klayve asked inquisitively. " or are we leaving him on his own?" Crezak's boy was nearly as important as his own, although they had different paths, Divinity and Domion. They where equally important.
Last edited by Himros on Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Himros
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakob Gray on Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:26 pm

"Lawful can do as he wishes. He just forgets the curse will bring him back to his roots."
--------------
Jakob sat down in Trect's offices.
"Well, Jakob. Why don't you stay in our stronghold for a while? You can bring back the papers next week."
"That'd be great!" Larien said, laughing.
"Um. Okay?" And before he knew it, he was being led around the entire stronghold by an elven girl he had met just minutes before.

Jakob Gray
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:44 pm

Eyeing lairen from a post held by demonic magics Saryk stared at her face, Beautiful as a rising sun, thinking to himself She must be MINE Saryk lowered himself at a near breakneck speed towards the ground snatching lairen he called back "this is my vengeance GRAY BASTARD"

================================================================================================
Name: Yeroc
class: sorcerer
Familiar: Chairs & table
School: conjuration
weight: 124
App: a graying man of mysterious origin.
===================================================================================================
A great portal opened in the court yard, A graying man stepped through catching the near frantic Jakob gray "And I would suppose this is jakob? Aye how ... wait ..... That hasn't quite happenend yet, ne'er mind then boy sit, calm, have a cup of tea if you will?" the graying man closed the portal and conjured a table with two cups of steaming tea sitting Idly he waved for Jakob to sit.
Last edited by Himros on Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Himros
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakob Gray on Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:46 pm

"Ahm. Old man, this isn't a time for tea! Trect's daughter was just taken by that demon I swore I rendered useless!"

Jakob Gray
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:05 pm

"AGH! would you disrespect your .... well I suppose your older than I am wouldn't I .... wait Your not supposed to know that, Ah boy just sit you'll have time to track Saryk later, Mind you It'll be a long trek, but you'll get him, I suppose I haven't Introduced Myself yet, I am Yeroc the Aquamentor's Disciple, Archmage of the Mages guild lord of the tower in Vanderville, Although not for A while I suppose, As a matter of fact, I don't beleive I've been born yet. Ne'ermind anyways if you would like my help, and helpful it would be I suggest taking a seat." Idly sipping at his tea one of the chairs yeroc had conjured pulled jakobs legs out from under him causing him to fall into it.

===================================================

Saryk deeply inhaled the scent of the girl, everything about her was perfect right down to the virginity, She had not been despoiled in the least, he would enjoy this one for a long time. Beside's the fact that it was time to foster his future spawn, she would be perfect.
Last edited by Himros on Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Himros
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakob Gray on Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:22 pm

Jakob almost laughed at the eccentric old man.
"Alright. So what do I do?"

Jakob Gray
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:40 pm

"aye, well you could wait, she'll be back in about a month in rough condition, alive but just barely. or we can go after her, find her and bring her back, she's a brilliant woman, she does wonders for you, Oh dear, well that was quite the accident wasn't it, dear oh dear, whatever will I do about this predicament, Oh hellsblood, tongue you betray once more. Anyways she will be fine, a little shaken, but fine." yeroc smiled at jakob

Himros
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakob Gray on Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:46 pm

Jakob smiled.
"Well, then, let's go! Trect will have my head if she's gone that long. ......What about the table?" Jakob looked at the rather large, angry looking table with a weird look on his face. "If it will let you...."
Last edited by Jakob Gray on Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jakob Gray
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:59 pm

"oh, the table, it'll mind itself, unless it wants to come, then it will come, although if you would like I can dispel it , although I suppose he would not like that, Albeit Begone with you table I have no need of you at the moment!" the conjured table appeared to shudder, then shimmer and fade away, with a small growl the chairs followed. "ooh, I do not beleive that they are happy with me at the moment, Nasty chairs those are, I sent them home for a week once, they bit me when I brought them back ... anyways were off!"
========================================================================================================

Lairen leaned out almost of the disk of energy trying to get a look at the ground, they where close to a manor she had never seen any of theese lands, they must of gone 8 or 9 spans already (span = 3 miles) as saryk slowed the disk of energy down lairen made quick jab to his eye through his helmet then jumped without a second thought
========================================================================================================

Saryk cried out in pain, his eye was gone, that bitch would pay! He was going to be gentle before, but now it would hurt! He would make her wish she had never touched him, She would not sleep with the tortures he would administer, nor would she live long.
Last edited by Himros on Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Himros
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakob Gray on Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:02 pm

"Well, old man, where did he go? You seem to know what's going to happen before it actually does." Jakob smirked. Maybe he could use this strange man's knowledge.

Jakob Gray
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:12 pm

"technically speaking Im younger than you, so enough with the 'OLD man' if you insist on not calling me by my name, you will call me 'man' and we head out west, towards the Dremorg manor, she should be about there now, if she hasn't already escaped she will soon, By the way its about 10 spans to there"

Himros
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakob Gray on Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:10 pm

"Well, Man, if you insist, let's go." Jakob said, not even looking to see if he was going to follow. He didn't know exactly where this manor was, but he had a feeling the old guy trying to keep up knew.

Jakob Gray
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:38 pm

"aye to the west I can open portal pretty close but there'll still be a days walk, well?" That wasn't entirely accurate however, Yeroc could open a portal anywhere within or around the manor, but he intended not to disrupt too much, already things where changing.
Last edited by Himros on Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Himros
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakob Gray on Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:53 pm

"Alright. The quicker we get her back, the better."

Jakob Gray
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:18 pm

Yeroc channeled his arcane magics, a blue shimmering doorway appeared, in the doorway there was a lush forest, animal's where moving blissfully unaware of the doorway "step through if you will"

Himros
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakob Gray on Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:18 am

Jakob went through, closing his eyes. He wasn't sure if it was going to hurt or not, but he wasn't too comfortable to say the least. He looked back through the door. He had the feeling the door was going to close, leaving him on his own without the old man to help him get Larien back.

Jakob Gray
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:30 pm

The gate closed with out Yeroc stepping through, Using a similar spell he teleported himself tho the direct location of Jakob gray, too direct, Appearing directly above Jakob he fell flailing miserably in an attempt to save himself embarrasment. "I would suppose thats what I get for being standoff-ish."
Last edited by Himros on Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Himros
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakob Gray on Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:14 pm

Jakob rolled out of the way, laughing.
He liked this 'old' man.

"Let's go! Time's moving. Unless you can stop it from doing that, o'course."

Jakob Gray
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:37 am

"I suppose I could if I wanted ... But that wouldn't be any fun, What is life without time?" Yeroc answered, 'But I would suppose that it may be helpful' He thought

Himros
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.