Announcements: Changes to Universe of the Week! » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » NaNoWriMo 2020 » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » Universe of the Month Nominations » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) » What influences you as you write? And why? » Preventing Bitrot by Hosting Images on RPG » Interesting YouTube Videos » Xamoyan Bestiary »

Players Wanted: Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. » The UCF- a (soon to be) group in the MV » Neothea: Phyrian Galaxy (Open) » Students Wanted: Arcane and Human alike » A Once Upon a Time Adventure. »

Season of Giving 2020

At the end of perhaps our craziest year yet, we choose to celebrate our writing family with that extra touch of gratitude. Tip your fellow authors for a chance to win 10,000 INK, with leaderboards updated daily.

Merry Christmas from RPG! 🎅

[Angalia] - The Golden Age

a topic in Completed RPGs, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RPGs that are finished.

Re: [Angalia] - The Golden Age

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutler IX on Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:02 pm

OOC: I'm so bored... Not to pest but could someone post for me?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cutler IX
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:57 pm

Flinching instinctively Saryk's grasp loosened for only a second, he Immeadetly retightened his hands, it was enough, only a mumble but something, Hands twitching, Jakob's head started hitting the ballroom floor

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Himros
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:29 pm

Jacob wasn't able to cough out an entire spell, and so his head went back to hitting the marble. It hurt.

Using his wings to push, Jakob was able to get an arm around Saryk's own and punched him in the cheekbone. There was a resounding smack as Saryk's head turned, and Jakob rolled away, hands going for his swords.

Mikhos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:10 pm

Stunned Saryk Snapped back to attention, Blurred vision taking a moment to clear, he wasn't sure how much longer he could hold out, he was definitely losing this, His vision clearing saryk pushed his way forward to jakob, tripping he fell on the man's hand. The blow had definetly taken it's toll. Rolling the trip out saryk pushed himself off the ground by kicking Jakobs sonic blade away.

Himros
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:54 pm

Helen's hand went immediately to Zenalith's head. He was running a fever and was bleeding profusely. She poured what was left of the healing potion directly onto the wound. It would hurt more than alcohol. But Zenalith's life was in danger and direct application would heal it the fastest.

"Get me a priest in here!" She shrieked at one of the guards. He turned and ran without another word.

Jakob watched as his precious sword was kicked away. His left hand got a hold of Medusa's Talon, bringing it up and with one stab went into Saryk's chest. The armor puckered and swallowed the sword, and Saryk's backpedal caused Jakob to lose hold.

He'd have to get the blade in deeper.

Mikhos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:26 pm

Saryk's eye's widened, hands grasping the edge of hilt he attempted to dislodge the blade, to no avail. It would only go farther in, hiwever, he could feel the weight of his armor increase as it changed from steel to stone, an unusual effect, but possibly helpful. Saryk Realeased the blade and pushed at jakob, his armor was changing slowly, but it was still piercable at this stage.

Himros
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:56 pm

Jakob didn't expect the flailing push, and so was knocked off balance. He saw his enemy's armor start to become stone. To Jakob it would mean death, stone was heavy and cumbersome. But Saryk was hardier. With a palm push, Jakob's hand went straight for the hilt of Medusa's Talon.

Saryk still had enough energy to block, but Jakob knew it would only be a matter of time.

Mikhos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:39 pm

Saryk's Rovement was growing sloppy, his armos becoming harder to move, as the armor solidified into one mass, although more defensive, he would be unable to move. this fight was lost, thurning in flight Saryk slipped in one of the many puddles of blood upon the floor, laing upon his back he stared death in the eye and began laughing.

Himros
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:17 pm

Jakob picked Blur off from the floor. With a quick gesture, the sonic sword was on the tip of Saryk's nose, causing a tiny nick to bleed. He had hoped Saryk would stay laughing. Just so he could destroy the demon as Saryk cackled with glee.

"Pray to whatever twisted god you worship, Saryk." Jakob spat, yellow Demonite eyes cold as great wings expanded. "Or do you want to live?"

His slightly angular face regarded Saryk's own scaly, yet not unattractive appearance. "You have but a few last words. You know what will happen after this. Your soul will leave the Mortal Coil. You are not your father, Saryk. You won't be coming back."

Mikhos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutler IX on Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:37 pm

It seemed like a almost decided timing that the minute Helen ran out of the room Zenalith was in and into the hall that a huge, not normally large sun conure busted through the door to the exit of the hospital. His claws where razar sharp and his beak was large enough to bite off a grown mans finger. It had a wing-span of four and a half feet and a length from head to tail which was 5 feet.

When it caught eye of Helen it stopped and landed on the floor, seeming to be challenging her. He screeched loudly and flapped his wings slightly in the air and walked toward her, still screaching if she tried to move at all.

Cutler IX
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:36 pm

Stopping his mad cackle to look jakob in the eye saryk spat. "You have no idea jakob, I'll be requesting your soul in hell!" Kicking his head back against the floor saryk resumed his mad laugh

Himros
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:41 pm

Jakob drove the blade home.

And as his demonite's duty was fulfilled, the great angelic Jakob walked over to his actual corpse. As his fingertips touch his old body, he became just a shade and then nothing as his soul resumed itself inside of his old body.

Mikhos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:46 pm

THE END.

The Dark Age will be created sooner or later. :)

Sorry Cutler.

Mikhos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:46 pm

the sucking motion of one being sucked into a plane of hell through a sword is something one would not forget, Blur was his conduit, and as he fell through the eternal abyss a hand grabbed him, the hand of retch. "you are mine now fool." Saryk's scream became an echo across the hells.

Himros
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Re: [Angalia] - The Golden Age (FIN)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:05 pm

EPILOGUE: ((What Happens Now?))

Jakob Gray was appointed Master of Communications for the Vander-Tundar-Vaen forces. As predicted, he courted Larien Crenold and they had one son, Xordia.

Elliot and the Prof. lived together for several years before the now educated Elliot was married and had three children.

Trect lived to see a peaceful world.
But his sons didn't.

Mikhos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:11 pm

Wonderful... Eliot lives a happy life...
Last edited by Walter Barrecks on Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Walter Barrecks
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:52 pm

Wally, get that filth out of my thread.

Mikhos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutler IX on Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:13 pm

Jakob Gray wrote:THE END.

The Dark Age will be created sooner or later. :)

Sorry Cutler.

Thats it?

Damnit...

Don't worry, I get that all the time.

Cutler IX
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:09 pm

Locking, as this is the end of the game. If the thread author is satisfied with this finished version (or not, and requests that a GM come in and clean out anything), contact the GM (Edge, at the moment) of this section and we can get it moved into the Library, under "Completed RPGs".

Congratulations!
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Take a moment and consider joining my Patreon group, where I share personal development updates and plans for the future...

Remæus
Architect
Member for 16 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!