Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

[Angalia] - The Golden Age

a topic in Completed RPGs, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RPGs that are finished.

Re: [Angalia] - The Golden Age

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:21 pm

Name: Hillshok Moreay
Race: Corrupted Elf
Class: Necromancer
Height: 7'3
Weight: 130lb
Appearance: Long white whisps of hair cover his face, not covering his features though. Eyes that shine with a remorsefull grey, skin paler than the reflection of the moon on midnight water, a scar running in a thin circle around his face. His robes are tattered and there once bubbling blue and grey, have become completly grey. His motions are that of a being who has lost everything, and all that they once loved.(slow and lanky) His powers have made him outcast, his powers have warped his features, his powers have destroyed his humanity, his powers seek blood...

====================================
Hillshok had been wandering for so long through these forests. The smell of death around him had drove away any living animals. His tattered robes still had there sad grey look to them, his immense sadness caused him to not have a single friend, his wandering through the forest was his only passtime, in the cruel thin called life...
Sanity is just a limitation

If I was normal, then why would you even acknowledge me?

Go Eagle Go!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Le Cruise
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:20 pm

Saryk plummeted from the tree tops, he was exhausted, his magical energies drained, The draconic part of his blood kicked in, demanding hibernation to restore his depleted energy. falling rapidly his fall was broken, by a small man. rolling over, he wreaked of evil. perhaps he could be put to use?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Himros
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:38 pm

the wandering, always wandering, never to stop, never to leave...untill that fatefull day, when the man fell from the trees. Lucky him, Hillshok had broken his fall, unfortunatly, Hillshok fell to the ground as well.

"Ouch" Hillshok grumbled, he pushed off Saryk, and stroked his back...
Last edited by Le Cruise on Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Le Cruise
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:44 pm

Groaning Saryk pushed himself away from the ground only to succumb to his draconic sleep, thinking a word for telepathy he spoke into the mind of the man he had fallen upon you, wreak of death, what is it that has done this to you?
Last edited by Himros on Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Himros
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:00 pm

the man spoke back in sad tones

"I have sealed my fate, that of my life, and that of my death"

Le Cruise
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:05 am

Serve me, and I shall give you new power. Serve me and become Dremorg! saryk thought, it would be a good idea, the ritual was difficult and taxing but it had it's rewards, mainly in the form of innate family pacts with the denizens of hell.

Himros
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakob Gray on Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:24 pm

Jakob drew one of his older swords, the one given to him by Jamison, his father. It was sharp, but its unenchanted metal was only so powerful. He tossed the other, just a random sword he happened to have bought as he ran up the stairs, and struck down the Lizardman.

"Larien!" He said, relieved, as the woman embraced him. "Gods, I thought you were dead. It's what Saryk told me. I feared for the worst. But wait, we need to give the old man a proper burial."

"Old man....?" She asked tentatively. She had no idea who he was.

"Yes. He is who you owe your release to. Without him I doubt I ever would have been able to retrieve you..... and your father would have thought I were a daemon of sorts as you left with me and never came back."

But the old man's body was nowhere to be found.... it was actually many years in the future, to Yeroc's own time where the old man had been sent, to the Tower of Mages in Vanderville.

"May the gods be with you, old man." Jakob said, looking to the flattened grass where the old man had lain. "Let us go back to the Stronghold."

Jakob Gray
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:58 pm

Hillshok closed his eyes for a long time, pursing his lips in a chant of some sort, then stopped. He opened his eyes slowly, small tears were building up in them, but were quickly wiped away by a blink. Hillshok looked at the ground, not taking his eyes off a small root that was sticking out. He talked in the remorsefull tones that he had talked in for since the incedent...

"I might as well join ye legion, if ye can promise me one thing." A single tear fell onto the root, causing it to literally spasm, as it withered away, its life-force drained away practicly instantly." Promise me that I shallt not take an innocents life"...

Le Cruise
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:47 pm

Name: Ren Talon
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Ranger
Height: 6'4''
Weight: 150 lb
Appearance: Firmly set face, sharp green eyes. He has Loose blue hair. He has a rangers cape, and dark green phoenix leather. he has large scars along his right arm.
Items: One broad sword, one long bow, two daggers on belt. He also has an amulet of stealth.

ooc: does this character work?
He watched the two in the clearing, what i do for my king he thought, then Ren pulled back the bow and let the arrow fly the wind carrying the arrow towards its target...
Let your soul Burn!!!

Life is to short to give up, never stop fighting.

The blade is a tool and a way of life.

SoulsFlame
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:42 am

Hillshok's posture stayed the same, his mouth was still hanging open from his last sentence, when he felt his life-expecttancy drop severly, he cast a spell before his brain could fully comprehend what had happened. In the matter of a few millaseconds, an arm about 10 feet long, shot out of Hillshok's shoulder. The arm's color was pale, a long-dead arm reanimated thorugh Hillshok's magic. The arrow pierced into the new arm's palm, the arrow barely went into the arm, before its momentum ran out. The arm didn't bleed a drop, instead it simply dropped off, and fell limp on the ground...

Le Cruise
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:02 am

Rin dropped back letting two more arrows, this time with more magic backing them. Dang he thought, looks like I have to drop back to the other rangers, there going to give me hell about this, especially that damned general.

He fell back in the forest running through the trees and covering his track. Man beeing a ranger was hard, but it was fun to. Then he came into veiw of the base "here we are."

SoulsFlame
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:25 am

Hillshok let out a small sigh, he didn't want an encounter, not now, but, he knew that he still must live, if not for anything else, for his beloved... the ranger seemed to fire two more arrows at hillshok, Hillshok sighed once more as two arms grew out of his shoulder, just as he had done before. The arrows reaked of magic, Hillshok's eye's widened, he chanted a single syllable. Runes shot out of the dead skin, covering the arms in the mystic writing. The arrows still plumeted into the palms, but the magical essence was absorbed by the runes. The arms dropped off his shoulder, Hillshok started panting, this little battle was using up more mana than was nessasary, he decided that if the being persisted in fighting, Hillshok would kill him...

Le Cruise
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:57 pm

Kill an innocent, why my son, we are the legion of darkness, as my cheif mage, you shall not have to do anything yourself, Trust me, but first you must take me to my keep. the body of saryk muttered unintelligbly deep in his Draconic sleep

Himros
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:50 pm

Hillshok sighed his sad sigh oncec more, as he picked up Saryck's body and put in on his shoulders. At first, the weight was practicly overwhelming, given that his body was weakened from the recent use of magic, and that he did not have much of a well-built frame to begin with. Hillshok muttered some chants through clenched teeth. Suddenly, runes shot up and down Hillshok's body, encasing him in their fortitude. His frame remained the same, however, the runes now gave him the strength that would make it possible to carry this body to wherever it may need to go. In fact, Hillshok had only learned that he was going to a keep, to make up for this, he would need to ask the body of Saryck, since it was the guiding force.

"And where, my master, is this keep?" Hillshok said in his mournfull tones...

Le Cruise
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakob Gray on Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:10 pm

((Um, it works, but the people of the stronghold are more Fighter-Rangers than anything. My character is of a town from far away. I guess I don't like the fact of having another ranger, but whatever, I mean, it's a roleplay.))

Jakob saw the slightly younger ranger running out of the woods. "Larien, go inside. Tell him what happened. I have more work, apparently." He looked at her, seeing the fear in her brown eyes. "Everything's going to be fine." He assured her, taking several steps toward his kinsman and drawing his blades.
Jakob's jade colored eyes moved to Rin, reading the young man's face.
"What is the matter?"
Last edited by Jakob Gray on Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jakob Gray
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:56 pm

((sorry, i couldn't help myself))
Rin ran up to Jacob. "Damn it, those bastards got away, that Dremorg had some new mage, a necromancer or something. I tried to kill it but i didnt want to be caught up in a two on one, sorry." He threw his hads up in frustration and let out a curse. "This is getting annoying, our forests are getting overrun by freaking Hell monsters, gerrr, i cant stand it!" He sat down on the grass and took a deep breath, "well what do you think we should do?"

SoulsFlame
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:14 am

Allow me to guide your steps my .... son ..... will you allow me to share your body for a time? The deamon looked around through his minds eye, he could not imagine where they where. but yet the same he knew they where not far from his manor.

Himros
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:40 am

Hillshok slightly raised his head beyond it's 45 degree slump. He spoke cooly, yet still in his remorsefull tones

"My body is your vessel master."Hillshok said, he begain warming up to the idea...

Le Cruise
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:01 pm

Hillshok's mouth openend but it was not him who spoke, saryk had delved into his mind and seized control, Hillshok was still there just surpressed. "And so, with every step we take, I shall go stronger, know that you shall not have to carry me the entire way." the Hillshok-Saryk walked in a northeast direction to the darkest patch of sky
Last edited by Himros on Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Himros
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakob Gray on Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:04 pm

Jakob looked at Rin and frowned.Byrna help us. Jakob silently prayed, hoping the wind goddess would lend them some divine favor. His face brightened, as a plan started to form in his mind. They would just have to get his new friend to no longer trust him- and Jakob knew just exactly how. He crouched down near his kinsman.

"If we were wise, we'd wait for some help. But we're not." Jakob's eyes twinkled with cunning. "Where's Saryk and his new sidekick?"

Jakob Gray
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.