Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Great War...(Vamps vs. Werewolves)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Great War...(Vamps vs. Werewolves)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heaven on Fri May 23, 2008 3:21 pm

Sophia gave him a nod and walked over to the man and said," Come. You must rest" She then started to walk away assuming he would follow.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Heaven
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mind Eater on Fri May 23, 2008 3:26 pm

*Slightly surprised at how he didn't notice Kiba, but figures it would make sense, he being a master Vampire* I was just finishing making my snack. And I know where my room is, but I wouldn't mind a walk with Sohpia." With that said, he picked up his food on a plate and followed her out of the kitchen.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mind Eater
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Fri May 23, 2008 4:42 pm

Linx sighed and nodded. The coffee and shower would have to wait untill morning. She was going to have to go to her apartment to get her stuff in the morning, might as well get some sleep.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sumomo on Fri May 23, 2008 5:43 pm

Name:Rea
Species:Half vampire
Personality:She vey serious.Shes always the cool one not the wimp one.Shes brave not a pussy.She is a nice person to be around she not annoying and she doesnt talk to much.But she is not perfect let me tell you that.She lives 2 lives a human life and a vampire life.No seriously.But she mostly in vamp for because she doesnt have a family and she doesnt have anybody to tell her to turn human or stay vamp.
Appearance:He human form an vamp form are different in vamp form she has short hair in human form she has long ass hair.

Vamp formImageHuman formImageSorry i think maybe ill change it but thats for now hehehe.Human form not vamp form.

Sumomo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heaven on Sun May 25, 2008 12:26 am

accepted and if you could read some of the other posts so you know whats going on and where everyone is at that would be great thanks! and welcome!

Heaven
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sumomo on Sun May 25, 2008 11:23 am

Ok thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Sumomo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sumomo on Sun May 25, 2008 4:32 pm

Um...can you lke do something so i pop in i read but i dont know where to pop in or what t do.

Sumomo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Sun May 25, 2008 9:29 pm

Siae ran her fingers over the titles of the books. She had been hiding behind a bookshelf but now that Linx was gone... She picked out a book and opened it. Her eyes glowed for a second. This was what she was looking for. It was an extremely old book she had found it in the very back. The Vampire and Human wars. It was a war that had been fought long ago and had been forgoten by almost everyone. Few knew of it. She doubted any Werewolves at all. The book was rare she knew that.... She found a chair in the corner and hidden in the shadows sat down to read.

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heaven on Sun May 25, 2008 10:53 pm

ooc you can be one of the members of the vampires already and just wonder through halls that means you already know Sophia, kiba and the little girl. So you can just wake up from your room in mansion or something.

Heaven
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Sun May 25, 2008 11:10 pm

Linx followed Sophia down the elegently decorated halls of the mansion, which she assumed led to her room. It still hadn't quite sunk in she was going to be liveing in a place like this. With her luck she was going to get lost in this place. 'Oh well that's tomarrows problem' she told herself ready for sleep.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dead_metal420 on Sun May 25, 2008 11:17 pm

OOC: hey guys. i popped out for a while. i was in jail. lol. care if i come back in?
"whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever can not take care of themselves is both. as a wounded man shall say to his assay lent, 'If i live, i will kill you. If I die, you are forgivin. such is the rule of honor'." ~Lamb of God, "Omerta"

dead_metal420
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heaven on Sun May 25, 2008 11:19 pm

ooc: sure just read a few pages back so you know whats going on and where everyone is at.

Heaven
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dead_metal420 on Sun May 25, 2008 11:41 pm

OOC: cool thnx.

mech still sitting on the roof side of the club, was still thinking. as the sun started to rise he decided that joining the vampires would be his best option.

dead_metal420
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Mon May 26, 2008 12:07 am

Linx thanked Sophia when she brought her to her room, and waved her goodbye. When she opened the door, had she been more awake, and less coffee deprived, she would have noticed the obvious grandeur of the place. However she was tired and coffee deprived and readily crept into her bed and fell asleep.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Mon May 26, 2008 10:56 am

Siae stroked the anceient pages as she read. She had already read an inch worth of thickness. The tale was long and bloody one though that had been wiped from the pages of memory. She glanced up at a sound every once in a while. There was now only two candles lit.

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Mon May 26, 2008 7:40 pm

"Interesting history ins't? " asked kiba smiling as he appereared in a chair next to hair.
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

The heart is for those whom are weak, let the darkness take your heart and consume your soul

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Mon May 26, 2008 7:43 pm

Siae started at the voice and looked up. She tried to hide her surprise at his sudden arival by answering. "Yes." She closed the faded book carfully then looked up to see if the vampire leader would say any thing else.

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Mon May 26, 2008 8:17 pm

Kiba sat in a chair infront of her and looked at her smiling, " tell me?...what are you doing here? " he asked as he passed a hand through his hair.

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Mon May 26, 2008 8:44 pm

"In the libreary or here period?" Asked Siae. She thought she understood what he meant but she wanted to be sure.

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Mon May 26, 2008 8:49 pm

He looked deep into her eyes, " here in the lib? " he reached over and tilted the book down to read the page she was on.

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!