Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Greatest Show in the Universe

The Greatest Show in the Universe

a part of “The Greatest Show in the Universe”, a fictional universe by Irish Wolf.

The adventures of crew of Cooper's Grand Traveling Menagerie and Circus, as it journey's between planets

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Greatest Show in the Universe”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Greatest Show in the Universe

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:22 am

Hey :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:50 pm

So Selene Durlan, are we going to be graced with a character from you?
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selene Durlan on Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:53 pm

Yep, it's coming. ;)

Selene Durlan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:34 pm

@Everyone: I'll be working on my introduction today. I just have to get through at least -half- of Plato's Republic (I have to have all of it read by Thursday) so...yeah, it'll be soon/later/Wednesday.
And therefore, — since I cannot prove a lover, To entertain these fair well-spoken days, — I am determined to prove a villain, And hate the idle pleasures of these days.

"And thus I clothe my naked villainy With odd old ends, stol'n out of holy writ; And seem a saint, when most I play the devil."

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:37 pm

That's quite the reading you need to do Sinclair. Good luck!

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:49 pm

x.x 22 credits, 19 credits are English. It's heavily English intensive, I have to do reading before funstuff like RPG. :/ but I promise, it will be up tonight.

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:55 pm

I doubt anyone will hold it against you that reading needs to come first. :)

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:02 pm

Think I might be out of my league with this rpg :)

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:26 pm

Why do you say that, Wade?

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selene Durlan on Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:01 pm

Okay I have gotten my character in....I didn't want to give too much away as I enjoy characters discovering facts about each other rather than knowing it from the char sheet. =)

I concur with your position, Wade.

Selene Durlan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:03 pm

Karenza is approved!

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:08 pm

Don't count yourself out before you've even tried Wade.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:13 am

OK. Then are characters allowed to have physical deformities, freaks that is

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:18 pm

Yes, they are allowed to have deformities. In fact, most freaks should have deformities.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NorthernSoul on Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:43 am

Posted! Sorry it took a while.

NorthernSoul
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:11 am

I will respond Northern but want to make sure others get a chance to post an intro...hate to jump and not give them a chance.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selene Durlan on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:06 pm

I should have time late tonight to get my intro done. :)

Selene Durlan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NorthernSoul on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:48 pm

I'm sure no one will mind if you post... It's going to take me forever to reply! I'm doing all of this on the phone- no internet in my new flat until next week!

NorthernSoul
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:50 pm

Well I will happily respond when I get home so that I too do not have to post from my phone.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:54 pm

That was an impressive post for over the phone there Northern.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!