Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

The Greatest Show in the Universe

The Greatest Show in the Universe

a part of “The Greatest Show in the Universe”, a fictional universe by Irish Wolf.

The adventures of crew of Cooper's Grand Traveling Menagerie and Circus, as it journey's between planets

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Greatest Show in the Universe”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Greatest Show in the Universe

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:30 pm

Northern has posted :) So yes, momentum is good. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Northgaze on Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:40 pm

Lol! I knew that was going to happen. :D The moment I said something, it would already have been done. :) Thanks for the speedy reply Northern!

EDIT: I'm guessing Atticus wants to meet Hawks at 11:45, right? Or did I miss something? :P

DOUBLE EDIT: *Sigh and Pacepalm* I can't seem to read, the welcoming party is at 12. >_<
Last edited by Northgaze on Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree,
it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Northgaze
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:42 pm

Guess that makes it your turn or Irish if Cooper is going to yell at Hawks at all. :)

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NorthernSoul on Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:52 pm

Lol, always happy to be impeccably timed!

NorthernSoul
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Northgaze on Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:58 pm

Ha! Cooper will have to find and catch him first! ;)

Northgaze
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Northgaze on Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:30 pm

I'm sorry Selene, I couldn't resist messing with your character.......I mean her tail was right in front of him, what else COULD he have done? Lmao! :P

Northgaze
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:31 pm

Well now...isn't Hawks just a bit of a pain....lol Poor Karenza.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:39 pm

ohohho, that boy's gonna get hurt!
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selene Durlan on Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:55 pm

Well, I must applaud you, Gaze for sneaking in the tail-stomping. And there is actually little Karenza can do to him because no one saw him do it, so she would just look like a psycho for attacking him. I guess this is a case of "revenge is a dish best served cold" He will have to watch where he goes at night from now on. ;)

Selene Durlan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:03 pm

Oh now this should be fun....I can't wait for Karenza to exact her revenge :) Ah, you guys are fun to play with. :)

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selene Durlan on Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:04 pm

Whew! Done, with my post......A dark alley Gaze, a dark alley is all she needs..... ;)

Selene Durlan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:07 pm

Nice Selene! Love it. :) Hee hee Hawks is in so much trouble....lol.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selene Durlan on Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:20 pm

Thanks Skulls! He's in trouble alright! ;)

I hope I'm not moving things too quickly. I just feel compelled to post like crazy. :) I could post 2-3 more times today, but only if that was something everyone else wanted to do as well. =)

Selene Durlan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:29 pm

I know for me, Laine is currently in the big top rehearsing. Not sure if Hawks is coming there, or if Atticus will approach her...As for Cooper, Irish is at work so he won't be posting tonight.

I don't think you are moving things quickly. Now that we are all settling in nicely to our characters makes posts flow...

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selene Durlan on Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:35 pm

Ah, good point. Yes, I imagine Karenza and Hawks will go to their respective "areas" and wait till the King arrives. So we would have to wait for Irish to announce the arrival anyway. I'll wait for Gaze and then have my character "prepare" herself for the performance. :) Hehe! I got ahead of myself.

Selene Durlan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:34 pm

Does anyone know what happened to Sinclair? Its been almost a week since they was last online. Anyways, I will be posting the arrive of the royal family no later then Friday afternoon.
Last edited by Irish Wolf on Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:38 pm

That sounds good.

No idea about Sinclair. Hoping everything is okay.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Northgaze on Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:48 pm

We have to wait till Friday? I mean, I think we could move to that scene by tomorrow. I'm really excited to get my act in. :)

Northgaze
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:33 pm

Sounds like Gaze is enjoying himself...lol. We will get there. With most of ready I imagine the next few posts will get banged out with pretty decent frequency.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Northgaze on Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:43 pm

You bet I am. :D Your turn Selene......Oh, I just came across this song. It made me think about doing a little "bridge-jumping" (The Golden Gate is the best for that I've been told)........... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4bTi8mpWpI

Northgaze
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!