Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Greatest Show in the Universe

The Greatest Show in the Universe

a part of “The Greatest Show in the Universe”, a fictional universe by Irish Wolf.

The adventures of crew of Cooper's Grand Traveling Menagerie and Circus, as it journey's between planets

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Greatest Show in the Universe”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Greatest Show in the Universe

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:27 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Greatest Show in the Universe"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Greatest Show in the Universe

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selene Durlan on Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:46 pm

Whoo!!! I'm so excited! :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Selene Durlan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:04 pm

Wow, thats an rpg

Id like to be freak plaese, oh wait I am a freak :)

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:09 pm

Thank you, I'm rather insane but it does help with creating roleplays.

I'd be glad to have another freak on board.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHulkUniverse on Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:17 pm

ok Ill start thinking one up

TheHulkUniverse
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:19 pm

Is it possible for me to make a sort of fortune teller/seer person for this roleplay? He's quite the freak though and is a bit of a pickpocket...
And therefore, — since I cannot prove a lover, To entertain these fair well-spoken days, — I am determined to prove a villain, And hate the idle pleasures of these days.

"And thus I clothe my naked villainy With odd old ends, stol'n out of holy writ; And seem a saint, when most I play the devil."

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selene Durlan on Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:31 pm

Sinclair!! *Runs and glomps you* I'm so glad to see you! My internet is currently having issues so I will be on and off here today. :D

Irish, she is a really great RPer. Even her so called "rushed" posts are wonderful to read. :)

Selene Durlan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:36 pm

-hugs Selene.- This looks like fun. Off to my 4-6 class.

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:53 pm

Im not a great rper :) Can I still play

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selene Durlan on Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:26 pm

It would depend on how "not great" you are. Proper punctuation at the end of your sentences would be a great start. =)

Selene Durlan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:32 pm

I would welcome a seer there Sinclair.

And yes WadeJackel, you may. It can be a learning experience and help you be a better roleplayer.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:09 pm

@Irish: Great. I'll work on a profile tonight and tomorrow at work and then submit. Do you mind if I formulate a character sheet to use so that I can have everything put together instead of spread out in the various boxes?

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:32 pm

That no problem

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:42 pm

Lien is in miss Sinclair

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:42 pm

Thanks muchly, Irish~ <3

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:49 pm

You know, for some reason I keep thinking of Henry I Sinclair, Earl of Orkney, whenever I read your username.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:52 pm

I have a fascination with the name "Sinclair" and Wilde, an obvious testament to my favorite author. It's better than my RL. Bleh. Boring name is boring.

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:56 am

Alright, the IC thread is now open: The Greatest Show in the Universe IC

Now then, I just wanted to bring up a few things about this first planet we're stopping at.

Since we only have a few characters at the moment, everyone can be in the private show for the princess.

This is also a planet the circus visits every four years, so veterans of the circus will have been here before.

The circus will remain on this planet for five weeks. Two week of performances, a week long break and then two more weeks of performances. now during that week long break, it is a custom for the nobles of the planet to invite entertainers from the circus to parties. As a thank you for the invite, entertainers do a small act at those parties.

And one last thing, which is built off the party thing. This year, Princess Kathleen is turning 16 and has about five suitors for her hand. Each one will be hosting a party during that break and because of Kathleen's well known love for this circus, the one who gets the most entertainers to come to their party has the best chance of winning her favor (for the moment). They will be handing out invites to their parties like water and may try to....prevent entertainers from showing up at a rival's party.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:14 am

I will start on a character today

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:17 am

Hey slips ::::::::)

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!