Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Grisha Chronicles

The Grisha Chronicles

a part of “The Grisha Chronicles”, a fictional universe by Layla.

Years after the shadows of the Unsea are extinguished, new enemies dawn. The fate of the kingdoms depend on the unlikely alliance of outcasts and criminals. They will uncover the web of deceit and discover the truth is much greater than they'd imagined.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Grisha Chronicles”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Grisha Chronicles

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:51 pm

Epi & Layla, Omg I loved your collab!! Aleks and Katya's dynamic is hilarious. I feel sorry for Aleks. AND then they hugged!!! I mean, it's a step down from making out in the closet (which I'm hoping Aleks will save for Dima ;) ... jk), but their relationship is so interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing how it all goes!

I'll have a go at writing a post for Vida next, I think :) Or Dima. Or both. WHo knows!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Εpιmetheus on Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:21 pm

@ poet omg ahhhh thank you!! :'')) I didn't think my dummy could be ANYONE'S favorite tysm u just made my day haha

@cloud, thank yooouuuu omg. Aleks is a kicked puppy tbqh. Lol layla and i were talking about how Aleks probably says things, and then Katya, who Wasn't Listening, repeats the exact same thing a little later and thinks it was her idea first all the time. and poor aleks has to Deal with it.
The closet will someday be occupied by Aleks, Dima, and Fang, the full trio of the BeardBros ;)))

Oooh, I'm excited. All the drama going down lmao.

Annie and I are working on our post for Mikkel and Anya now, and boy are they....Somethin'. They're sure something lmao rip :''')))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Εpιmetheus
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:53 am

I can feel the end. The end is nigh. Also Jack has a #great quote that she used to describe our entire post. "Anya, check urself b4 u wreck urself." Here and here is some cool shit that happened as we were messing around from too much writing. Enjoy.
Perhaps

Verix
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Εpιmetheus on Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:33 am

I feel like Annie and I literally never stop apologizing for our collab posts omg but... sorry;;;;
The problem, really, is that we take too long breaks. And then in that time we come up with absolutely absurd ideas. And then they fester. Until we v v stuPIDLY decide to put it in the actual post rippp
(cough cough helga & jorges cough cough)
SO SORRY FOR THE HELLA LONG POST im cryin. Also, feat. fang, katya, and aleks. as dweebs.

also lmfao @ the fact that the druskelle were supposed to be these super tough badass characters and now they're actually just comedic relief

Εpιmetheus
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:32 am

Duchess, gladly! I hope to write with you in the future :)

Important Announcement: Firstly, I want to apologise for how fast we powered through that druskelle x soldier collab. It went from zero to a hundred in, like, 2 seconds. We'll be time skipping quite soon so try to wrap up whatever it is you need your characters to do - respond, speak up, shave, kick Fang in the nuts - by Monday, because Chapter 2 will begin shortly thereafter! The next section will begin aboard the Crimson Tide, where Fang will explain everything and your characters' roles in all of this will make a lot more sense.

I also want to say that whilst the storyline seems focused on a few characters right now, that this will change once we're out of Ravka and Fang has given the necessary explanations. Anyhow, feel free to reach out to us if you feel your character needs more to do. We'll also have some time on the ship when characters can split up and do their own thing with who they want. There's honestly no reason for us to have them clustered into one single event after this introductory chapter. And it's a good idea to take some time to develop relationships with other characters since many of them are strangers!

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!