Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Heart Given

The Heart Given

a part of “The Heart Given”, a fictional universe by Blind3y3.

Have you ever thought your heart would be in another person? Experimented on, subjects try to survive or be killed. Do they have a chance or will their hearts only suffer?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Heart Given”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Heart Given

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blind3y3 on Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:45 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Heart Given"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
There is more to life..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blind3y3
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Heart Given

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheShyGirl on Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:03 am

Could I please reserve a subject with demon blood?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheShyGirl
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blind3y3 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:08 am

Sure no problem. Just send me the character sheet when you can.

Blind3y3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby libidinosus on Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:30 am

Can I reserve Master One? I'll have him up soon enough. Just give me a bit of time.
~ don't make me snap my fingers in a pentagram formation ~
- latin incantation -
~ eternal damnation ~

libidinosus
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:38 am

May I reserve Master 2 and/or Demon 2?

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheShyGirl on Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:06 am

Thank you, and will do! ^-^

TheShyGirl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Psicodelic on Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:06 am

May I reserve Spirit 2?
The thought of having to breathe the same air as you makes me ill.

Psicodelic
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blind3y3 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:16 pm

Yes to all you are all reserved just send me the character sheet as soon as you can. Also to Kura Ravengade, I will reserve both characters for you.

Blind3y3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NurseUrsus on Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:02 pm

Can I reserve the last animal spirit? Spirit 3?
Also, I don't think I can PM yet, since apparently I need a post count or so...
:3

NurseUrsus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blind3y3 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:21 pm

Sure no problem. I suggest to reply on game forums. In order to message you have to reply to 10 forums or responding to comments I believe. Just send the character sheet as soon as you can. The character will be reserved.

Blind3y3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blind3y3 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:27 pm

If anyone knows anyone that wants to play the scientists let me know. Id appreciate it. Thank you! I look forward to start this with you all.

Blind3y3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NurseUrsus on Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:58 pm

Uhhmmm...for the character list, maybe you should update it with character names once the CS has been approved...?

NurseUrsus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blind3y3 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:23 pm

I had put reserved but I just changed it to taken for those who sent me the character sheet just now.

Blind3y3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NurseUrsus on Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:31 pm

No one wants to do the scientist characters...? Guess we can always just NPC them.

NurseUrsus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Psicodelic on Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:38 pm

I really hope I didn't screw up anything with my character. I felt with the Spirit Animal I had added some unnecessary stuff involving human changing to spirit; vice-versa.

Psicodelic
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NurseUrsus on Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:54 pm

I'm sure it's fine...maybe. What animal?

NurseUrsus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Psicodelic on Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:16 pm

Her spirit animal is a phoenix.

Psicodelic
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NurseUrsus on Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:34 pm

Dog was my first choice...my other ideers was snake(too similar to dragon by reptilian), jackalope (too odd), or spider (meh~).

NurseUrsus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blind3y3 on Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:48 pm

Your character sheet is perfectly fine. You can be as creative as you want. I looked yours over and its perfectly fine. Its good that you already have a lot of detail because you will be able to respond to things easier. Also I am willing to have people do another character (scientist). I will be one of the evil scientist. If anyone else is willing to be another character just PM me. Thanks. I will start writing the first post as well.

Blind3y3
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Psicodelic on Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:12 pm

Blind3y3 wrote:Your character sheet is perfectly fine. You can be as creative as you want. I looked yours over and its perfectly fine. Its good that you already have a lot of detail because you will be able to respond to things easier. Also I am willing to have people do another character (scientist). I will be one of the evil scientist. If anyone else is willing to be another character just PM me. Thanks. I will start writing the first post as well.

Oh, good! I felt like I had changed the plot mildly and I hadn't been sure if it was wrong with the whole changing deal, but thank you for accepting mine! I'm excited for this roleplay.

Psicodelic
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!