Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. »

The Hosts: Demons vs. Angels

The Hosts: Demons vs. Angels

a part of “The Hosts: Demons vs. Angels”, a fictional universe by Shinku122.

Welcome, Demons and Angels, to Akane Resort. Here you will be assigned to a human as their host for one month. In that time, you have to make them fall in love with you, but don't forget the competition.... (twin slot left)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Hosts: Demons vs. Angels”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Hosts: Demons vs. Angels

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:08 pm

It would be the same as if the demons were twins, even if they are not related. He would have two Demons and one Angel. Can you guys think of a better solution? The only other thing I can think of is to have Eurydice just wander about and not really be doing anything.
"They all belonged to each other: the lament of those who yearn, the laughter of the wise, the cry of indignation, and the groan of the dying. They were all interwoven and interlocked, entwined in a thousand ways. And all the voices, all the goals, all the yearnings, all the sorrows, all the pleasures, all the good and evil, all of them together was the world. All of them together was the stream of events, the music of life." -Hesse

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RainWish
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:31 pm

Ah...I had forgotten about the other angel that would be there. :P That's about the only logical thing that I can see; no better ideas here.
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:50 pm

Okay, I'm not going to wait around anymore for my other host to post.... Need to keep things moving.

SolanaNight
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:19 pm

...I am unsure how to continue...damn writer's block...

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:52 pm

That sucks...honestly, I was having a bit of writers block myself until I started writing. Hopefully it clears up soon...

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:13 am

Obviously, I solved my writer's block... :p

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:01 am

Hahaha. Great job you two.... But it's obvious now that we three are the only players left. But I'm beginning to think two demons would be wayyy too much for Woodstock to handle.

I'll leave this up to you two, since you obviously are good together:
A) I'll drop this and let you guys just continue as a 1x1 (I wouldn't mind if you guys wanted this. Sharing is caring, right NewKid? XD )
B) I could try and shift Eurydice into an Angel of sorts... Same human past but somehow rework the whole Lust thing... (Not too sure how well this would work to be honest, She could be a fallen Angel maybe trying to regain her wings? But that would ruin all my plans..... I may just need to scrap the Lust part and restart of her from plan A.....)
C) Just leave it the way it is with him having two Demons.

It's up to you. Don't worry about offending me, I'm easy going. Pick whatever you think would make it more interesting for you guys.

RainWish
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:33 am

Umm...I'm not entirely sure. I'm not extremely picky when it comes to roleplays. If you can make her into an angel, that's great. If not, I'm fine with a 1X1. Whichever works best for you, I suppose. It wouldn't bother me much either way.

Edit: Although...I am kinda leaning more towards a 1X1...since I haven't done one of those in a while...

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:00 pm

I'm cool with whatever...which I suppose, means a one-on-one...though it would be interesting for Eurydice to drop in now and again. :p

But, yeah, whatever. I don't mind.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:37 pm

I can see when I'm not wanted.

jk. jk. XP

Good luck you two. Don't go too crazy now...

RainWish
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:41 pm

I'd hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I will no longer be availible on RPGateway for...well, a while. A month, two, never; I don't know. But life has come up and given me a big ol' slap in the face. "RL issues", if you will.

I don't want to ruin anyone's fun, so, therefore, I give full permission to use/abuse/kill off my characters, or do whatever is necessary to contunue the RPs they are in.

Thank you.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!