Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Hosts: Demons vs. Angels

The Hosts: Demons vs. Angels

a part of “The Hosts: Demons vs. Angels”, a fictional universe by Shinku122.

Welcome, Demons and Angels, to Akane Resort. Here you will be assigned to a human as their host for one month. In that time, you have to make them fall in love with you, but don't forget the competition.... (twin slot left)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Hosts: Demons vs. Angels”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Hosts: Demons vs. Angels

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:47 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Hosts: Demons vs. Angels"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image ~La de da ~ <3 Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Hosts: Demons vs. Angels

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:54 pm

I would like to reserve the other human female spot please?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SolanaNight
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:08 pm

@SolanaNight- Sure you can have Human 3

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:11 pm

Woops I forgot to change the age limit >.> The characters can be 17-19 years old

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:12 pm

Okay, I also have a question. Do the humans know that they are being hosted by Demons and Angels? Or no?

Also, I'm not sure if I'll be able to finish my character tonight, but I will definitely have it done some time tommorow.

SolanaNight
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:17 pm

Can I reserve angel 2 angel twins??
#Find out who Exo is immediately

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:20 pm

@Michaelis_xXx_Elly- Sure

@SolanaNight- Well, at first the humans will just think that they won a trip to Akane Resort, but once they get there they will get a letter telling them about the hosts and stuff.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:21 pm

Okay, how do the twins work? Does that meant that the human has four angels/deamons inside them? @@
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:23 pm

Yea I was wondering that too :P

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:29 pm

Well, a pair of twins will be paired to one human. The other host (the one of the opposite race), will only be one host, not another pair of twins. So two humans will have 3 hosts.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:38 pm

Hmm...please explain: by "host", what do you mean? Will it be like a battle of possession, where the angel and demon co-exist within the human, or will it be external, where the angel and demon try to lead the human onto a certain path? Just a bit confused.

At the moment, I have an old character I can use for one of the Male humans...

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:49 pm

@NewKindOnTheBlock- Well, if you have ever seen Ouran High School Host club, it's kind of like that. The Host's have to try to make the human fall in love with them.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:52 pm

...*blink* *blink*...I have no clue what that is, but I think I will understand as the RP progresses...hopefully.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:54 pm

ohh i c now thanks ^^ and lol OHSHC is hilarious Cx

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:36 pm

I would love to reserve the Human Male. Any human male, whatever. xD
I have a character I need to practice using and...yeah.
Anyways, I won't be posting until later tomorrow. Dentist appointment after school, so I'll be home late.
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:51 pm

Shinku you make the best RPS! *squeals* :D I wanna join!!! Can I have the last female angel. Huh Huh!? I will have her up tomorrow. Once again love your RPS!

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:48 am

If there are any left, I would like a female demon please. I didn't see any mentioning of them on here yet. ;)

She will not be done until the afternoon though.
"They all belonged to each other: the lament of those who yearn, the laughter of the wise, the cry of indignation, and the groan of the dying. They were all interwoven and interlocked, entwined in a thousand ways. And all the voices, all the goals, all the yearnings, all the sorrows, all the pleasures, all the good and evil, all of them together was the world. All of them together was the stream of events, the music of life." -Hesse

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:25 am

Say, by the doors to the Hosts' bedrooms being locked, are they so magically or can they be broken into by picklock? I'm not asking 'cause I'm going to have Woodstock peek or anything, but he's not a dumb boy. He'll get curious. And he does have the skill to unlock a door.

Additionally, do the characters HAVE to stay in the hotel? I don't care either way, I'm just wondering.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:26 am

If there are any female demons left, could I have one of them? I have class soon, so I won't have time to make a character until this afternoon.
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lambie on Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:13 am

Can I reserve a male human.

Lambie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!