~*~The House of Night~*~

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: ~*~The House of Night~*~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxFlare on Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:36 am

Hey, could you reserve me a spot as a dark son? 0.o
axel-legacy-ooc-players-wanted-t35701.html JOIN THIS RP OR I'LL FIRE MAH LAZ0R
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FoxFlare
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:44 pm

Of course! =) Glad to see a new joiner.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Armageddon
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:37 pm

Name: Juliet. Image
Nickname: None really .
Personality: Sweet, an animal-lover (horses the most), stubborn, but has a kind-heart.
Appearance: Light curly and wavy brown hair that is down to her elbows, brown eyes, slender, slightly short, normaly wears jeans and a plain light blue shirt.
Affinity: Fire.
Theme Song: Wild horses- Natasha Bedingfield.
Bio: Her parents were killed when she was young and was taken in by her aunt who was more than happy to get rid of her.
Role: Leader of the dark Daughters.
Last edited by Horseygirl on Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:49 pm

Sorry. You are not accepted, HorseyGirl.

Reason(s):

1. Lack of punctuation.
2. Lack of capitalization.
3. Spelling errors.

Armageddon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:59 pm

May I add on to that list, Twin?
Oh, and it's lack or proper punctuation.

4. Your affinities mostly make no sense. I mean, what type of affinity is 'Horses'?
5. If you had read the books properly, assuming you have, you would know that you may have only one affinity, assuming that you even have one.
6. You gave us nearly no description as to what the hell your character looks like!
7. This doesn't really count too much, but your comma splicing is insane...

Get it? Got it? Good.

*Sigh*
Twin, what's the world coming to? One day everything might be funny to us, but one day our eyes are going to burn out of their sockets because of all of these *cough* Kinder der allgemeinen Schule *cough* and their terrible writing ability.

Hmm... We'd be like what's-his-face from Pirates of the Caribbean with his wooden eye!
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:05 pm

I have no clue, Twin. That is also very, very true.

We would be like him... And I have no clue what his name is.

Armageddon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxFlare on Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:45 pm

Yeesh, I think i'm gonna have to withdraw. If her profile isn't good enough, mine sure as hell won't be. 0.0

FoxFlare
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:57 pm

Judging from your writing, your character sheet should very well be good enough, FoxFlare.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:04 am

I agree with Forensic.

Armageddon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxFlare on Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:17 am

:D Well, I was going to put my profile up now, but, I'm on my DSi So I'll try for tomorrow.

FoxFlare
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:26 am

Okay. =) No problem.

Armageddon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:47 pm

I'll have the IC up as soon as FoxFlare put's their character sheet up... I'm going to bring in two warriors, but we will have two more slot's open for warriors.

Names: Xen and Xai Eyo
---> Boy on the left is Xen Image <--- Boy on the right is Xai.
Nicknames: None. Just Xen and Xai
Ages: 17
Personalities:
Xen:Xen can be sweet when he wants to, but for the most part he puts on a mask that not many people besides his twin brother can see past. He can be difficult at times, especially when trying to get him to try something new. Xen is a rather quiet guy, he tries to distance himself from others but ends up following his brother like a lost puppy anyways. He has some trust issues, but don't doubt it, once he's you're friend, he is very loyal and will do almost anything for you.
Xai: Xai is much more social than his twin, this is a proven fact. He loves to go hang out with everybody, and he tends to be less easily angered than his brother. He's cheerful and is a bit talkative at times, Xai is more upset by things then his brother and is more comfortable showing his emotions in front of others. He's known for thinking things through before barging in, 'Get the facts sorted out and then go in, knowing what you're up against.' is always what Xai says, but don't think him cowardly because you'll seriously regret it.
Appearances:
Xen: Standing five inches taller then Xai, he is five foot eight inches tall, he is slightly more muscular but not really, Xen also has bright red hair. His eyes are a dark brown and his skin slightly pale. Xen dresses more boyish than his brother, he wears mostly black tanktops with an open shirt over it, and he's never seen without his iPod. He also has the same necklace as Xai.
Xai: Standing at five foot three inches tall, Xai is only a bit shorter then Xen, he isn't as muscular as his brother but he doesn't mind, his eyes and skin are the same color as his brother's, as well as his hair is the same color as Xen's. Xai dresses a bit more femininely then his brother, he wears blue the most - It's his favorite color and he wears a necklace that hangs on a silver chain, the charm is made of pewter and it has a blue stone in the center, it's not very large.
Affinities: None.
Genders: Male.
Theme Songs:
Xen: Dark Side of the Sun by Tokio Hotel, The Silent Place by Cinema Bizarre, Carry Me Down by Demon Hunter, Lead Us Home by Demon Hunter, and Black Orchid by Blue October
Xai: Automatic by Tokio Hotel, Friend Like That by Hawk Nelson, Let's Dance by Hawk Nelson, The Last Night by Skillet
Bio: The twins were born in Japan, Xen was ten minutes earlier than Xai. Their mother was young and their father was unreliable, their mother didn't think she could raise children so she sent them off to be adopted. Xen and Xai were eventually adopted by a young man from Germany, he raised the two but often had a hard time telling the two apart - They were that identical.
When the twins were Marked, it was a hard goodbye, but the two went to the House Of Night, where they were trained to be Warriors. The only thing the twin's have left from their real mother is two necklaces, which they never take off.
One day a phone call arrived for the two. Their adoptive father had died, this broke the twin's hearts, but they got through it, now they've been summoned to the House Of Night in Berlin to help out. It's already very different from the HON in Japan.
Roles: Warriors.
Sexuality: Both of them are Bi-sexual. (They seem to prefer males over females, but they truly can't decide.)
Last edited by Armageddon on Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Armageddon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:04 pm

I edited my profile. Sorry for the mistakes.

Horseygirl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:24 pm

You are accepted, as long as you try to keep your punctuation proper, and spelling, and stay away from one-liners.

I know every one's posts are not perfect, mine aren't I know that. Typos happen, and spelling errors but I just hope that people re-read their posts and use Spell Check.

Armageddon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:29 pm

*Sniffle*
I've taught you so much, Twin! Ha ha ha...
I remember that point in time when... Ah never mind, you all probably don't want to know our ever so not interesting and uneventful Role-Playing story.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:55 pm

Yes, you indeed have, Twin!

No, I don't think the time calls for a story. =)

Armageddon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxFlare on Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:46 pm

Sorry this took so long, I kept putting it off.

Name:
Church "Crown" Redwood

Nickname:
Crown (Or else...), Also some people use to call him "Eagle Eye" Because of his affinity.

Personality:
I like to Develop this fill this out as i go.

Appearance:
Tall,With medium length Dark brown hair. Bright green eyes. Also has a large, intricate tattoo of a crown on his back.

Affinity:
Has an affinity for sight. (Can manipulate what you see, to an extent.)

Theme Songs:
Wake up call-maroon 5,Sugar we're 'goin down 'swingin-Fallout boy, Thug story-Taylor swift, Blind man-Black stone cherry, The uprising-Muse, Flightless bird American mouth- Iron and wine, Full moon-black ghosts.

Bio:
Crown has always hated his real name, because it implies he is Extremely religious...He's far from it. He was orphaned at the age of Five, And doesn't believe in Merciful 'ol God. He grew up pretty normally, until he was marked, that is. He was recently transferred from the New York house of night. Doesn't Take too kindly to betrayal.

Role: Dark son.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As7JR
Last edited by FoxFlare on Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FoxFlare
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:28 pm

You will be accepted once you're photo is up, FoxFlare.

(I like your affinity by the way.)

house-night-t33557.html The IC is up!

Armageddon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:46 am

Oh my goodness, FoxFlare those songs are freaking awesome. ^^ Specially Muse and Iron and Wine (:

And yaaay! IC. You guys rock for making a house of night rp... The books are something else x]

SilentButterflies
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:59 am

I sort of agree - Muse is pretty good, and Iron and Wine is okay. *nod*

Thank you, SilentButterflies. (My twin and I love your avatar!), the books truly are amazing!

Armageddon
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!