~*~The House of Night~*~

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: ~*~The House of Night~*~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:13 pm

oh, are you guys going to say when we have rituals?
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:16 pm

Obviously, we have a full moon ritual, which is going on that night.
noot noot

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Yep. *nod*

Armageddon
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:37 pm

Is it ok if I add in the equestrian professor?

Horseygirl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:11 pm

Of course, I think Lyca needs a horsie buddy.
Perhaps Xen needs to have a pet too... Make him smile more!

Armageddon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:33 pm

Name: Ell. Image

Personality: She is very mother-like and sweet but doesn't tolerate anybody hurting her horses or making them mad.
Appearance: She has long, straight black hair, is a bit short, pale, very light blue eyes, her tattoos are of horses running and bucking, and has a long scar that starts on the back of her neck and goes down her back.
Affinity: She can talk to horses.
Theme Songs: Soulmate by Natasha Bedingfeild and 2 am by Anna Nalick
Bio: She grew up on a stable with her two brothers and very caring parents.
Role: Equestrian Professor.
Last edited by Horseygirl on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Horseygirl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:40 pm

It's fine. =)

Armageddon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:55 pm

*Raises eyebrow*
Mentor?

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:07 am

*sighs and locks Twin away with Kiro*

There. End. Mwahaha... Eah.
=P

By the way, I'm addicted to Space Cowboy's song Running Away.
And... I've come dangerously close to liking Cascada... Twin what's happening to me? O.O

Armageddon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:53 am

*Giggles happily and huggles Kiro*

You have been spending too much time with me, Twin.
Hmm... Try listening to this song. You might like it. The genre is kinda like Cascada. It's the song I listen to when I'm really really hyper, or actually really, really tired...

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:13 am

Oh, boy...
*sighs and sit's alone in dark corner*

Yeah.
Hey, that wasn't even half bad... I kinda like it.

Armageddon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:05 am

*Shoves Romeo, Yu, and Strify over to Twin*

You're welcome Twin!
*Continues huggling Kiro*
^.^ =D

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:42 am

Very nice, Twin...
You make me laugh.

Armageddon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxFlare on Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:20 pm

Hey, Uh, I was going to have Crown come back as a red fledgling, but i just wanted to make sure it was okay.
axel-legacy-ooc-players-wanted-t35701.html JOIN THIS RP OR I'LL FIRE MAH LAZ0R
ImageImage

FoxFlare
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:36 pm

That's good with Twin and I!

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxFlare on Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:15 pm

Cool, I'll post a new profile showing the changes.

FoxFlare
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxFlare on Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:36 pm

Name: Church "Crown" Redwood
Nickname: Crown.
Appearance: A shadow of his former self, Crown is pale with piercing red eyes, medium-length Dark-brown hair .
Affinity: His affinity has somewhat evolved, now giving him the ability to create illusions.
Theme Songs: Full moon - The black ghosts, Ghost town - shiny toy guns, Twist - KoЯn, Stealing babies - our lady peace
Bio: A Red fledgling, brought back from death, Crown's most striking new Feature, is his Beautiful, musical, suductive voice.
Role: Red fledgling.

FoxFlare
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:08 pm

Accepted, as you already know, FoxFlare. =)

Armageddon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moonlight16 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:17 am

Katelynn Beautimen(notice BEAUTI=BEAUTY)
www.deviantart.com/download/138377521/bella_s...

nickname:Katie

personality:Very selfish,likes to think she's the best of the best.She also tries to use her
beauty to get what she wants.SELF CENTERED

appearance:ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL.wide chestnut colored eyes,brown silky hair.

affinity:to read and control minds.(it pretty much goes with her personality)

bio
born and raised in Paris,France.Parents became divorced,and she had to live with her rich mother,and was absolutely spoiled!Then,one day from coming home,she told her mother that she had been Marked.Her mother then disowned her as her daughter.She just moved on without a single tear because her mother did not love and care for her much,she only spoiled her,and Katie had not really cared for her mother either.So she spent her time in the House of Night.And became........

role...Leader of the Dark Daughters

moonlight16
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moonlight16 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:17 am

Katelynn Beautimen(notice BEAUTI=BEAUTY)
www.deviantart.com/download/138377521/bella_s...

nickname:Katie

personality:Very selfish,likes to think she's the best of the best.She also tries to use her
beauty to get what she wants.SELF CENTERED

appearance:ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL.wide chestnut colored eyes,brown silky hair.

affinity:to read and control minds.(it pretty much goes with her personality)

bio
born and raised in Paris,France.Parents became divorced,and she had to live with her rich mother,and was absolutely spoiled!Then,one day from coming home,she told her mother that she had been Marked.Her mother then disowned her as her daughter.She just moved on without a single tear because her mother did not love and care for her much,she only spoiled her,and Katie had not really cared for her mother either.So she spent her time in the House of Night.And became........

role...Leader of the Dark Daughters

moonlight16
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!