~*~The House of Night~*~

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: ~*~The House of Night~*~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:41 am

That was a very illiterate and mary-sue-y profile.
Keep working on it!

-Forensic (The [grammatical freak] little twin!)
noot noot

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:27 pm

Okay, I have to agree with my twin.

1. We already have a leader of the Dark Daughters. (I believe, anyways. O.O)
2. There were hardly any spaces at all, everything ran together.
3. Your description was very... Not well explaining? Since your picture (was it supposed to be a link?) doesn't work.
4. There was a lack of proper capitalization.
5. Your affinity has to have a downfall, if not you'll go on all crazy and invading minds, learning things that shouldn't be discovered yet.

~*~Armageddon

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Armageddon
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:07 pm

Twin, I hope that you don't mind me adding on to your list...

6. Not everyone who's pretty is a self-centered ass. Even Aphrodite isn't that bad.
7. Ever heard of proper capitalization? I don't mean to come off as rude but seriously. Would it kill you to italicize instead of capitalize?
8. We're not idiots, we know what a female is.
9. Your constant '...'s are seriously pissing me off.

Just some things to work on. (:

I believe our work here is done for the moment, Twin!

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:38 am

Not at all, Twin.

I believe so too, Twin.

Armageddon
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:18 pm

Ummm... It's not a Dark Daughter's ritual, it's a school one, so your chick wouldn't be setting up for it, Horsey.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Redrose~ on Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:19 pm

Name: Aliby.
Nickname: Ali.
Personality: Kind, honest, reliable, and very caring.
Appearance: Brown hair, slender, brown eyes with a hint of green, and is a bit short.
Affinity: Water.
Theme Songs: Colbie Caillat- It stops today.
Bio: Aliby was born and raised in a quite town in New Hampshire with her really nice parents and really annoying younger sister who followed her around. She attended a horseback riding academy for middle shcool and some of high school with her amazing black horse, Amor. Although she had to sell him and move to Germany beacause thats were the rest of her family was and her parents wanted to be closer to them (Even tough Abily begged to stay in New Hampshire with her horse and freinds and that she didn't even like Germany). She was just settling in when she was marked. (She was marked only a week ago.)
Role: Student.
Last edited by ~Redrose~ on Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:53 am, edited 7 times in total.

~Redrose~
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:34 pm

You are not accepted, RedRose.

The following reason:

You have a lack of proper spelling.

Armageddon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Redrose~ on Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:03 pm

I edited. =)

~Redrose~
Member for 10 years

I edited. =)

~Redrose~
Member for 10 years

I edited. =)

~Redrose~
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:30 pm

(Evil double post thing. -.-)
Last edited by Forensic_Anthro on Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:30 pm

Would you care to give us more background information than "She was marked a week ago and she just moved to Germany"?

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Redrose~ on Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:06 pm

This good?

~Redrose~
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:08 pm

I was hoping for more of a paragraph and some more insight on her past...

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Redrose~ on Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:54 am

Does this seem better? Or should I add more?

~Redrose~
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGhime410 on Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:48 pm

Name: Hoshi Morikaze
Picture Image
Nickname: Hoshi
Personality: She's always been a bit shy but ever since she was marked and found her try place, she's been slowly coming out of her shell. She's a sweet girl but no one ever has given her a chance because people think that she's stuck up because she's smart and studies. Though she has been picked on before she almost never says anything mean to other people. No matter how much they've hurt her. She believes that good is in everyone and never likes to make judgements
Appearance: She has long black hair and eyes and is very short for her age. She wears glasses a lot but is told that she looks better without them. She's still too shy to go completely without them.
Affinity: She's able to feel the emotions of those around her and can be somewhat effected if the emotion is strong enough
Theme Songs: I See You By Leona Lewis
Bio: Hoshi grew up in Japan with a more traditional Japanese family. Her father has had to move around a lot for work so she's always been the new kid wherever she goes. From her early childhood she became very dedicated to being more traditional so when she met other kids who were more in touch with the modern world, she was clueless and thus bullied. She has always been shy because of that. Though she has been bullied she makes sure to always study and be the best at it; believing that as long as she's smart. She'll at least be connected to people through knowledge. Though she's been hurt by many different people, she never raises her voice at them or thinks badly of them. She finally got marked only a month ago right when her family had moved to Germany for her father's work again. Though now that she is marked she knows she will have to stay there, she still misses her homeland of Japan.
Role: Student

RPGhime410
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HurryFurryFireball on Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:36 am

Name: Luciana Pythronia
Nickname: Lulu or Python.
Personality:
-Outgoing: Lu is a very outgoing girl, She loved to hang out with her friends when she was human and still loves to hang out with her new friends. When someone new is near her, shes anything but shy. People have describe her as the talkative girl who never shuts up.
-Caring: Lu focuses more on her friends than she does on anyone else. She`s more concerned with the well being of her friends and the important people in her life. She`ll never turn her back to anyone.
-Optimistic: Lu prefers to see the better side of someone, of course she knows that no one is perfect and that evil is out there, However she trys to think as everyone as good and Loving.
-Temperamental: Lu`s mood can change very quickly depending on what takes place. If shes being picked on or one of her friends are she`ll stick up for them in a calm manner however if a punch is thrown Lu will fight back, shes not afraid to get her slender hands dirty.

Appearance: Lu`s hair is down to her chest, normally in long banana curls. Her eyes are a crystal blue although her eyeshadow is always black and her lips red. She`ll normally be seen in either black dresses or black skinny jeans, a band tee-shirt, and a leather jacket.
Affinity: Water
Theme Songs:Up All Night (One Direction), and Safe and Sound (Taylor Swift), along with "The Dragonborn Comes" - Skyrim - (Malukah's version)
Bio: Lu was born to Boa Pythronia her mother died when she had given birth to the young female. It was hard for the child to grow up with her father who was always working. She spent most of the times with her friends at the mall or doing a group study, She was also known for sneaking out to party.

The young girl was soon marked and had no choice but to go to the house of night, it was hard for her considering she didn`t want to leave her father alone. She late in the night leaving a note that said;
"To my loving and faithful father,
I hate to inform you of mu departure but I must leave now, I`ve been marked. The goddess Nyx has chosen me to be one of her children father, and I know mother would have approved weither you say so or not. I`ll be gone by the time you read this. Take care of yourself father.
Your One and Only daughter of Nyx,
Luciana."

She made her way to the house of night, and began her journey to fallow where no one in her family had gone before.
Role:Dark Daughter

HurryFurryFireball
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:57 am

@HurryFurryFireball: I do believe that this RP has been closed for some time now, seeing as how the last OOC post was in '10.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dogs4fun on Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:55 pm

Name: Yuki Kanno
Species: undead red fledgling
Pictures go here
http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/1590 ... thes-O.jpg
Mark: red cresent outline(will fill in and expand when she completes the change later in the roleplay)
Personality: Although she appears cold, she is actually a sweet girl. She has mood swings and easily gets jealous. She is very loyal and protective. She is curious and has a sense of adventure that can get her into trouble. She is shy and does not trust people whom she doesn't know, she is also introverted and somewhat anti-social, preferring the company of animals over people. Highly intelligent, she is an excellent student and and allways ready to learn something new. The downside to this is that she allways feels the need to corect people when they get an answer wrong or make a mistake, which most people find annoying. Being a red fledgling, if she goes to long without human blood or is made angry enough, she can temporarily revert back to a savage state
Appearance: Yuki is
Affinity: snow and ice
Theme Songs: Bring me to life (evanescence), Let it go and defying gravity (Idina Menzel), Nobodies Home (Avril Lavene)
Bio: Yuki was born and raised in Japan
Role: student, dark daughter

Dogs4fun
Member for 5 years
Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!