Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) »

Players Wanted: A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Claiming”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Human Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whimsical_Wonder211 on Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:21 pm

The Humans

Okay, like slcam said, I figured the humans will probably know each other, since Woodbury is a small town. Either from school, college, work, etc. So, get to messaging the other humans and find out! I will message you guys. :P I copied Horsey's little relations thing for you guy to fill out. When the last human is added remember to add her! :)

Code: Select all
[center][size=250][font=]Name[/font][/size]
[img]GIF of Your Character[/img]

[size=100]
[b]Jess Keegan:[/b] How your character knows this character, how they feel about them.

[b]Peregrin "Pip" Uzaium:[/b] How your character knows this character, how they feel about them.

[b]Benjamin Hall:[/b] How your character knows this character, how they feel about them.

[b]Nathan Evans:[/b] How your character knows this character, how they feel about them.

[b]Rorie Daniels:[/b] How your character knows this character, how they feel about them.[/size][/center]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Whimsical_Wonder211
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Human Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby littleplantboy on Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:08 am

Jess Keegan:
"The little red head? I've heard of her but I never really talked to her."

Peregrin "Pip" Uzaium:
"I saw one of his performances, when my friend dragged me to a diner. I was honestly expecting some shitty hipster band to play but that guy was actually pretty good, he's talented."

Benjamin Hall:
"Ben Tennyson?! (If you don't get that reference then please leave) Yeah, I've seen him a couple times at the bookstore and we literally had a fifteen minute conversation about baby goats. He's a little shy, but he seems pretty awesome to me."

Nathan Evans:
"I'm rad as hell, and I pretty much always have gum on me. It doesn't get any better than that."

Rorie Daniels:
"Umm, I think I've seen her at the flower shop before. She helped me get something for my mom's birthday which was great because I know absolutely nothing about flowers."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

littleplantboy
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:13 pm

Peregrin Uzaium

Jess Keegan:
“Um, well… I’ve never really interacted with her. Like ever. I mean, I think I’ve seen her around, if I know correctly who we’re talking about here. She seems a little… overpowering or intimidating, and while that’s not necessarily a bad thing or anything, y’know power to her, and I can appreciate her individuality, it still unsettles me just a bit. If I got to know her a bit, she’s probably much different than what I think she is, but I’ve never gotten the chance really.”

Peregrin "Pip" Uzaium:
“That’d be me. All in all, I think I’m a person who’s really easy to get along with, and I really love being around other people and making them feel special about themselves and important. Because everyone deserves to feel good about themselves. I do my best to make other people smile, and I’m not afraid to go an extra mile to do so.”

Benjamin Hall:
”I see Benjamen around the diner quite a bit, but we still never really get a chance at a good conversation. He seems pretty content with keeping to himself, but whenever he comes around with friends he’s a completely different person. I’m curious about him, that’s for sure, and I think he seems to be like me. How awesome would that be? Two people like me? Two people like him? I’m telling you it’d be a great mix. I just need to find the right mix of time and courage to really start something up with him. It just seems a shame to bother him too much when he’s alone, and when he’s with his friends, I feel like I’d be intruding! It’s quite the conundrum.”

Nathan Evans:
”Nathan, huh? I’ve never really had much interacting with him, I’ve hardly really ever seen him around. I wonder why that is? Probably timing. He’s come around the diner once or twice. I hear he always orders pizza, and who can blame him? The Diner’s pizza is really good. As with everyone, I’d like to get to know him if I can get the opportunity.”

Rorie Daniels:
“Rorie and I often hang out at the diner whenever she brings her grandma for dinner. She’s a lot of fun and a really sweet girl, plus I love her sense of humor and her kind nature. To be honest, I’m also pretty impressed that she volunteers at the local vet- it’s a really selfless thing of her to do, and who doesn’t like animals? She’s really adventurous, and although I’m a little hesitant about going out and purposely looking for trouble, I think it’d be preeeetty fun if I’m at her side. Her Grandmother is just the cutest thing as well, but she’s also something fierce, and I like that- reminds me of my own mom. I always make sure to take extra good care of them whenever they come around the diner. I wish I had more time to hang out with her, but we either always seem pretty busy, or at least one is doing something while the other is free. But when we do get time together, whether at the diner or just walking the sidewalks, we certainly have a good time.”

”Cheers!” ~Pip.

SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whimsical_Wonder211 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:58 pm

Rorie Daniels

Jess Keegan:
”Jess is great. I went to the same high school as her, though she was a freshman when I was a senior, and she’s someone I can always go to for a laugh. We also go to the same church and I usually try sit with her once I come down from choir if my grandma isn’t there. Although she can get worked up sometimes, it never lasts too long. I try to calm her down when this happens, but if you knew Jess you’d know it’s not that easy. None-the-less, she’s a good person and friend- y’know, if you look past her fierceness at times.”

Peregrin "Pip" Uzaium:
”Pippy! Where should I start? Well, if you ever need an awesome waiter at the diner, he’s the guy for you. Truthfully! The best service ever. He’s also quite fun to be around and just a real sweet guy in general. He makes me laugh and that is a very important thing; laughter is the best medicine, after all. Actually, when I’m not working and he isn’t busy, he’s my go-to guy. The one I like to bug and hangout with. Oh, and have you heard Pip sing and play the guitar? A-maz-ing! I’ve had the privilege of doing so a few times; my singing sounds like that of a dying sea cow compared to his. I always have fun when I’m with him, and I know he’s someone that will be there for me if I ever need him.”

Benjamin Hall:
”Benji is a sweetheart. Him and I went to high school together and graduated in the same class. Whenever I saw him being picked on something always made me see red, and I’d be over there in an instant to defend him. He used to be real quiet, but he isn’t much anymore and I’m happy about that. I know him and this guy named Eric we graduated with used to be close, but something happened. I never found out what. Now that he works at the bookstore I see him quite a bit, since I’m a bookworm. I always stay a little longer than I should to talk to him. We aren’t exactly close friends, but we are, well, friends. I’m there if Benji ever needs me. Oh, and he will not be picked on again on my watch. I won’t allow that to happen.”

Nathan Evans:
”Nathan? Hmm- Yeah! I’ve seen him around before. Strangely enough, we haven’t really held much of a conversation. One evening I was helping my grandmother in her flower shop and he came in to buy some flowers for his mother; I thought that was real sweet of him. I was able to help him pick out some really pretty daises for her. Other than that, we haven’t really talked. He seems nice, though and I would like to get to know him.”

Rorie Daniels:
”Well, that would be me. I would like to think I’m a fairly likable person. I try to help people any way I can and be there for others. However, no one is perfect, y’know? I’d say I am a working progress.”

Whimsical_Wonder211
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabríat on Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:56 pm

Benjamin Hall

Jess Keegan: She's the pretty redhead right? I remember seeing her around the town before. She looks interesting but she also seems kind of intimidating. Maybe she's actually really nice, but I get this kind of "fierce" vibe from her that makes me nervous. I don't think I could be the first one to approach her that's for sure. But if she ever wanted to talk (and would be the one starting the conversation) I would love to meet her, I mean, she seems interesting.

Peregrin "Pip" Uzaium: I've seen him at the Diner. He seems like a cool guy but we have never gotten a chance to really talk to each other. I want to though, I mean he seems cool and I've seen him around with Rorie before so he has to be a good guy. I just don't know if i'll ever be able to work up the confidence to just go up and talk to him - no matter how much I really want to. He actually seems to be similar to myself, in the good ways of course and that makes me want to get to know him even more.

Benjamin Hall: Thats me...Um, I'm an okay person...I guess? I mean, I get a little shy sometimes but most of the time anymore I'm more out there. I like meeting new people it just really depends on the person if I get 'weird' around them or not. I think of myself as a kind of strange person to be honest.

Nathan Evans: I met him once I think...Oh yeah! Thats right he's come into the book store before. He's a pretty cool guy - even chatted with me for quite a while. I think he's a little too energetic though, but maybe its just an overabundance of enthusiasm. He sure has a lot more confidence than me to say the least and I wouldn't mind making friends with him. Well...That is if I can keep up with all that energy.

Rorie Daniels: Rorie! We went to school together, and have known each other for a long time! There is so much I can say about her but I'd be talking all day. She's really nice and caring. I mean, she was one of my first friends and still is to this very day. Even in school she never judged me and even warded off the bullies when she was around. She protected me, even though I never could return the favor. Thats why I will do anything for her when she asks. She's super nice and sweet, and though she can be stubborn at times I don't mind that side of her.

Sabríat
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:54 pm

Jess Keegan

Jess Keegan: Yup, that is me. My second language is sarcasm, but don't let that bother you. I don't really care what others think of me, but give me a chance and you'll probably have a good friend. Just give me a bit and I am ready to face the world, figuratively at least

Peregrin "Pip" Uzaium: Peregrin? Like a falcon? Well, I didn't know his name but I know his face from seeing him around town. Looks pretty cool, and I think he plays the guitar or something, but I never really interacted with him. Rorie might know him. She seems to know everyone.

Benjamin Hall: Benjamin? Oh, you mean Benji! Yeah, he and Rorie hung out sometimes. Apparently he would get picked on, and Rorie stood up for him. What a trouper. Anyways, looked happy whenever I saw him, but I never really talked to him. He seems a bit on the shy side and I don't get to the bookstore all that often.

Nathan Evans: Oh, yeah! Hyper Pizza boy. Hard to believe he is older than me, but you know what they say about girls maturing faster than boys. He and his friends always seem to be running around doing something random. I have laughed at his jokes, but never really had a conversation with the kid.

Rorie Daniels: What to say about Rorie. She is one of the few people who can handle being around me without getting all offended, so that is a plus. Also one of the few who can handle me when I flip out. We got into quite a bit of trouble together, especially at church when we wouldn't stay quiet, and that was loads of fun. Just don't try telling her what to do, because she is even worse than me when it comes to being stubborn. Otherwise, she wouldn't hurt a fly.
How I feel when writing a post...
ImageImage

slcam
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!