Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Humanly

The Humanly: Relationship Thread

a part of “The Humanly”, a fictional universe by Andrea Rose.

"We are a movement. We are a people. We are Humanly."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Humanly”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Humanly: Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andrea Rose on Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:35 pm

❤ - Love | ❣ Crush/Romantic Interest | ☀ Best Friends | ☺ Friends | ☮ Neutral | ☯ Stranger | ✖ Dislike | ☠ Enemies

Code: Select all
[font=Times New Roman][center][hr][/hr]
[img]gif of your character[/img]
[img]the fontmeme.com name of your character[/img][hr][/hr]
[b]Role in Roleplay | Power[/b]
[i]"Something your character would say."[/i]
Four | Words | About | You[/center]

Character Name: [i]"What your character would say about them. Keep it to one sentence."
Symbol - Brief Description of the relationship.[/i][/font]
maybe we'll survive the second round.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Andrea Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Humanly: Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:03 pm

The Old Friend | Siren Song
" Strong women wear their pain like they do stilettos.
No matter how much it hurts, all you see is the beauty of it. "

... still blinded by love ...

Barbara Molly: "She looks more familiar than I'd like to admit, but she's part of The Humanly, so she can't be trusted."
❣ / ☯ / ✖ - Barbie and Adele used to be best friends and almost lovers before Adele was taken by the government. Now, all she remembers about her is that she is the leader of said movement and said movement killed her mother; they must be eliminated.

Chelsea Demetrius Tolfey: "Part of The Humanly... 'nuff said."
☺ / ☯ / ✖ - Adele and Chelsea had a nice and friendly relationship before Adele's kidnapping. Now, she doesn't remember him and because he is part of The Humanly, he has become her enemy just like everyone else on that movement.

MORE TO ADD...
Character Name: "What your character would say about them. Keep it to one sentence."
Symbol - Brief Description of the relationship.

Last edited by lightningpoint on Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
( she / they )
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jericho193 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:44 am

The Vigilante
"Is there any emotion stronger than anger?"
Gotta keep moving forward

Barbara Molly: "She's got two first names..."
☯- Will be revealed in RP

Character Name: "What your character would say about them. Keep it to one sentence."
[/font]
Last edited by jericho193 on Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I don't have time to bleed."

jericho193
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saerith on Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:22 pm

The Second | Acid Manipulation
"Our life dreams the utopia. Our death achieves the ideal."
Charismatic | Idealistic | Stubborn | Impulsive

Barbara Molly | "Barbie is the best bossy momma we could ask for. Don't tell her I said that. "
☀ - Their relationship goes way beyond their positions in the group. Over time, Barbara became someone Enoch really looks up to and admires, plus someone he can trust with his life. Although they are definitely very different and had a very divergent upbringing, they kind of complete each other.

James Molly | "He is like the little brother I never asked for! "
☀ - It started because of Barbie, yes, but these two became really close. Although they're the same age, Enoch is always concerned about him and likes to teach him new things, maybe because he understands what it is to have a younger sibling himself and wants to keep Barbie happy. Because of his powers, James knows more about Enoch than anyone, even Enoch himself, so he always makes Enoch understand and feel better about himself.

Chelsea Tolfey | ”We're a lot alike… Or I’d like to think so."
☺ - Demi is someone Enoch feels really comfortable and happy to be around. Every disagreement turns into a day-long discussion, but that's actually pretty exciting. He always has something interesting to say, and Enoch is amused by all his little quirks, he finds them adorable.

Levi Crawford | "That little bastard drives me crazy. In a good way, though... "
☺ | ❣ - "First things first those two are friends and hopeless pranksters, although Enoch isn't half as devious. But truth is, he finds him so sweet, intelligent, spontaneous... Yeah, he's crushing hard. He won't tell anyone because he feels silly about it, but James' powers allowed him to pick up on it, so he's the only one who knows it. Though, when feeling particularly daring, Enoch will make some advances, he usually just keeps to himself, he adores the dynamic of their relationship.

Character Name | "Lacey's a cool cat, but she always gets me wondering what she's thinking. "
☮ - Enoch is fond of Lacey and has fun with her, but they really just hang out when they're both with Levi, he's the real connection between them. It's frustrating for Enoch that's she's always a little distant emotionally, since he's anything but. He'd like to be closer to her, to be able to care for her and have her trust, like the others in the group.

Adelaide Rhodes | ”If it comes to it, I’ll see her as a threat and nothing more. "
✖ - On top of Enoch never actually getting along with most women, - except for Barbie, of course - even before the kidnapping, their stubborn personalities were conflicting, so Enoch saw her more as an acquaintance, but after she was brainwashed, and seeing how much pain she caused Barbie, he simply dislikes her.

Jarek Hunt | "You mean Jared? I know a Jared. "
☯ - TBA

Character Name | " "
Last edited by Saerith on Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:00 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Inside of us there is a thing with no name. That thing is what we are.

Saerith
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andrea Rose on Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:51 pm

The First | Power Manipulation
"It ought to make us feel ashamed when we talk like we know what we're talking about when we talk about love."
Brave | Possessive | Loyal | Secretive
Html Code: #A1006B

ImageJames Molly:"Jamie is my everything and I'll protect him to the end."
There are really no words to describe their relationship. Barbie
and Jamie are closer to each than anyone else in the Humanly,
including when Adelaide was still with them. It's hard to explain,
Jamie is like her brother and her son, because she's had to protect
him for so long without a positive mother figure in her life.
Over anyone else, she would give up her life for Jamie.
Played By: GreenEyedSue

ImageEnoch Martin:"Talk about a pain in the neck. Love him though."
Ever since he joined, Barbie felt trust in him sooner than anyone else.
When she became the First, he was her first choice for the Second, and
she believes he is good for her. She is a good middleman for him and his
parents, especially from her strict upbringing and high restraint on powers.
He knows how to balance her out, and help her when she's too strict or
cruel towards the other Humanly.
Played By: Saerith

ImageAdelaide Rhodes: ❣/ ☀ "I don't want to talk about her right now."
Adelaide was the best thing to ever happen to her. Barbie liked to call
her Lemonade and had what her Second called "the two most obvious
crushes he'd ever seen". When she was taken by the government, Barbie
lost the warmth and happiness Adelaide brought to her life. She's mostly
afraid that Adelaide is her soulmate and that the government has taken
that away from her.
Played By: lightningpoint

ImageChelsea Demetrius Tolfey"One hell of a drinking buddy."
Chelsea and Barbie are both hard to gain the trust of, and protective, so
they make a great match for each other. She likes to come to him for
any advice and respects what he has to say. Sometimes she's a bit possessive
over him but she did find him and invite him in. She found that she trusted
him quickly and they enjoy each other's company. She likes that he trusts
her as well.
Played By: Onica-Louis

ImageLevi Crawford:"He's cute, but he's still a kid, y'know?"
It's bad, but Barbie sees him as a pet, a naive kid rooting for a cause he
barely knows about. But, his intellect and desire, and his true heart for
the Humanly, are what brought Barbie to allow him in as a human ally.
He has been proving himself recently, and she wants to start using him
for more than just a supportive hand to creating strategies for their battles.
Unfortunately, she still doesn't trust him like she trusts the others.
Played By: Andrea Rose

ImageJarek Hunt:"Who?"
Barbie Molly and Jarek Hunt will meet during the course of the roleplay.
Any predetermined relationship settled between Andrea Rose and
jericho193 will be revealed during the roleplay, and then this post
will be updated. Please disregard after this, because the rest of this
paragraph is placed purely so that the spacing between the characters
is still correct.
Played By: jericho193

ImageThe "Humanly": ☮ / ✖ "Aslaugh's okay, there's something about her that is off."
Barbie invited her to join the Humanly very objectively, considering
their personalities clash. She's a powerful asset but there's definitely
something off about Aslaugh and Barbie isn't too sure how permanent
her situation is with the Humanly. However, Barbie will keep her
until she has a reason not to. Barbie has never been a person to deny
anyone a second chance, and they have some good moments.
Played By: Indila Eil

ImageThe Ally: "Currently not available."
This slot will be filled when The Ally character is officially
accepted into the roleplay. When said character is accepted, this will be
where the relationship between The Ally and Barbara Molly
will be placed. Please disregard after this, because the rest of this
is still correct.

ImageThe Super Soldier: "Currently not available."
This slot will be filled when The Super Soldier character is officially
where the relationship between The Super Soldier and Barbara Molly
is still correct.

ImageFresh Meat: "Her absence is definitely a big hole in our group."
The operation to find Lacey and free her is the most important
mission to Barbie at this point. She always admired the girl and her
skill, and enjoyed the impact Levi had on her. Although Lacey wasn't
one to necessarily be with the Humanly every day, her passion for
protecting other superpowered people and her vlogs are inspiring to
Barbie. She hopes to find her very soon.
Played By: Girl2Fine2
Last edited by Andrea Rose on Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Andrea Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:58 pm

One Of Our Own | Precognitive Artistry
"Everyone wants to know the future, until they realize it's better to keep their minds in the present."
... stand your own ground ...

Barbara Molly~ "Barbara is a very strong leader, a very good friend, and a very decent drinker."
☺ - Barbie is someone that Chelsea has found his way to trust. She gave him a chance to have something greater to do with his life, a greater purpose per say. The more he gets to know her the more he begins to care for her. Chelsea would do almost anything to protect her to almost any extent. She holds a special place in his heart, especially because she taught him more about his abilities.[/i]

Enoch Martin~ "What a lovely person I can easily talk to."
☺ - Now this is another Humanly that Chelsea can talk to without problem... for the most part. At times the two butt heads, which he loves. There's nothing better than a stubborn person in the mind of Chelsea. Not only does he feel comfortable around him, but he also trust him. Though they're alike they have there differences; Enoch's free spirit completes Chelsea's stuck up one quite nicely, he finds it endearing.

Onica-Louis
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenEyedSue on Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:17 pm

❤ - Love | ❣ Crush/Romantic Interest | ☀ Best Friends | ☺ Friends | ☮ Neutral | ☯ Stranger | ✖ Dislike | ☠ Enemies

Role in Roleplay: The Brother | Power: Empathy
"Hey, I was just having some fun! How did I know there were bad guys in there?"
Hyperactive | Gambler | Curious | Charming

Character Name: Barbara "Barbie" Molly
"My sister is very smart, but I need to check up on her from time to time cause being a leader can be hard."
Symbol ☀ ☺- Barbie is James' sister but they are very close to each other, even more when they are just the two of them. Barbie is almost like a mother-figure for James, but when his sister has some breakdown moments James always there to cheer her up and gives advice. He won't let anything hurt her or he will avenge those that will try.

Character Name: Chelsea Demetrius Tolfey
Symbol: ☺

Character Name: Enoch Martin
"Clever guy, no wonder he is the second-in-command. I can learn a lot from him"
Symbol: ☀ ☺
Enoch is James' best friend, he can talk with him on guys stuff that his sister won't understand. He is a bit protective over him, mostly cause he knows he likes Barbie and wants to make good impression on her. It sometimes annoys James, but he likes the guy and will always come to him for advice.

Character Name: Lacey Chung
"I fear it was my fault she was captured"
Symbol: ☺
When Lacey was with the Humanly, she and James were pretty close. They were always making bets among themselves on others. James felt Lacey had a little crash on Barbie which he wonders if that is why she got close to him. Lacey found out his gambling secret, but he fears that by following him made her get caught. He feels a little guilt over it

Work In progress....
Last edited by GreenEyedSue on Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Be a part of our world
In latex and bows
Cuz’ these girls play cos’
Set our phasers to stun
You’ll be falling in love

GreenEyedSue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:42 pm

Fresh Meat | Volatile Constructs
"I think it's nice. The idea of people coming together for one thing and fighting for it. Just...just don't quote me on that."
Cynical | Fiery | Survivalist | Optimistic

ImageAdelaide Rhodes: "Work in progress..."
Symbol - This section will be filled as soon as Lacey's relationship with this individual has been discussed. Pay no attention to the space left as it will be filled in due time.

ImageAslaugh Akerman :"She...uh...she doesn't like me much, does she?"
☮| ❣ - To say she was intimidated by Aslaugh the second Lacey saw her would be a bit of an understatement. Not that Lacey would ever admit to it or even have tried showing such. But could anyone blame her? At times, Aslaugh seems downright anti-social, more than Lacey herself, and there's just something...dark about her. Lacey doesn't need to be an empathy or mind reader to know that. At the same time, Lacey has this sort of...childlike fascination with Aslaugh's power and maybe Aslaugh herself, but she doesn't make a move. It doesn't help that Aslaugh seems to like riling her up. That's okay, though, since Lacey purposefully gets under her skin sometimes too.

ImageBarbara Molly: "She's...well, she's kinda awesome."
☺ | ❣ - From the second they met, no matter how nonchalant or uncaring she may have seemed, Lacey looked up to and admired Barbie. The First just seemed like she fit her role and Lace genuinely respects her enough to consider Barbie as a mentor of sorts. A mentor she may or may not have a bit of a schoolgirl crush on, depending on who's asking. Not that she'd make a move. Barbie wouldn't be interested in a kid like her anyway, right?

ImageChelsea Demetrius Tolfey: "Work in progress..."
Symbol - This section will be filled as soon as Lacey's relationship with this individual has been discussed. Pay no attention to the space left as it will be filled in due time.

ImageEnoch Martin: "He's kinda cool...and totally wants Levi."
☮- Enoch is more than cool. He's pretty darn fun, which she would have never used as an adjective for the male if she had not had the chance to see him with others. And by others, she definitely would mean Levi because that's the only time she would be caught hanging out with Levi. Not that she has a problem with him, but Lacey just doesn't want to get too close to people just yet. Levi happened out of nowhere, Enoch would be of her own accord and that...well, it takes time.

ImageIsabella Black: "Work in progress..."

ImageJames Molly: "Work in progress..."

ImageJarek Hunt: "Work in progress..."

ImageLacey Chung: "Work in progress..."

ImageLevi Crawford: "I could really do with seeing his face some time soon."
☀ - Despite how much Lacey had wanted to keep the Humanly and their allies at a distance in case she found herself not belonging, Levi happened to just weasel his way on in to best friend status. She can always count on having a good time with him and very well might genuinely trust him.

ImageMalcolm Edwards: "Work in progress..."

ImageSmack: "Work in progress..."
Last edited by chanelindistress on Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychedOut on Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:08 pm

Apocalyptic Kid | Chaos Manipulation
"I never meant to hurt anyone."
Temperamental | Hopeful | Obsessive | Intelligent

Levi Crawford: "The only friend I've ever had."
☀ | ❣ - Levi is the only one that Malcolm really trusts. He would do anything that Levi asked, although he would deny it if questioned. Although Malcolm does trust him, the trust is not absolute, and he has dificulty believing all Levi says is true, especially about the Humanly.

To Be Continued...
Last edited by PsychedOut on Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Psych
you
out
in
the
end

PsychedOut
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andrea Rose on Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:28 pm

The Machinist | N/A
"Do I dare disturb the universe?"
Curious | Devious | Clever | Implusive
Html Code: #75A9DA

ImageBarbara Molly:"Molly? She's the best, a real badass!"
Levi and Barbie are on a level that's a little more like the
relationship a high school sophomore has with a high school
senior. He looks up to her, like most people, and always gets
excited when she asks him for advice and isn't afraid to be
straight with her. He wishes that she would treat him more
as a valuable asset than a pet or "cute kid".
Played By: Andrea Rose

ImageJames Molly:"That's Molly's little bro, right?"
Levi and James don't really hang out all that much, usually
it's only when he's hanging out with Barbie or Enoch that
he meets up with James. It's not like he doesn't like the guy,
it's just they've never been best friends. Levi thinks his power
is really unique, but he never has a bad thing to say about
powers, especially around the Humanly.
Played By: GreenEyedSue

ImageEnoch Martin: ☀ / ❣ "How do you explain a guy like that?"
Ever since he joined the Humanly, Enoch's been the one guy Levi
can go to for anything. Whether it's a prank, some strategizing,
even a little hanging out, Enoch's up for anything. Levi is falling
hard for Enoch, but is deathly afraid that Enoch doesn't like him
like that, no matter how much time they spent together. Levi
hopes that one day, maybe something will happen.
Played By: Saerith

ImageAdelaide Rhodes:"Um, Barbie's friend? I'm not very good with names."
Adelaide was only with the Humanly a short time after Levi joined,
and he didn't talk to her much. He only remembers when they came
back after she was captured and Barbie say a word to anyone that night.
Levi doesn't have very fond thoughts of her, considering her affect on
Barbie, but he doesn't have any reason not to dislike her, they're more
strangers than anything.
Played By: lightningpoint

ImageChelsea Demetrius Tolfey"Chelsea? I love Chelsea! He's the best, man."
Levi might look up to Chelsea a litte bit more than he does Barbie,
but hey, the guy's a genius. Levi holds his tongue around Chelsea
sometimes, but loves their back-and-forth with intellectual talks and
he secretly loves when Chelsea teases him. Levi does like being right
just as much as Chelsea does, so their interactions are never boring,
that's for sure.

ImageMalcolm Edwards: ☀ / ❣ "They don't teach him anything..."
For someone who's almost an adult, Levi finds Mal to be very
naive about the world, but he does have an excuse. He likes to
tell Mal about the world, and teach him who the Humanly really
are. He has to admit, he does have a little crush on the kid, but
he feels guilty about it, because Mal doesn't really know anyone
else. Levi wants to break him out for good one day.
Played By: PsychedOut

ImageAslaugh Akerman: "Aslaugh's kinda scary, but has her moments."
Levi sees Aslaugh every time she comes into the antique store, and
truthfully, she's a scary person. But she thinks he is a very valuable
asset to the Humanly and he's grateful for that. She's never afraid to
speak her mind; hell, Levi would believe her if she said she's never
been afraid. Let's just put it this way: Levi doesn't have anything bad
to say about her.

ImageThe Ally: "Currently not available."
This slot will be filled when The Ally character is officially
where the relationship between The Ally and Levi Crawford
is still correct.

ImageThe Super Soldier: "Currently not available."
This slot will be filled when The Super Soldier character is officially
where the relationship between The Super Soldier and Levi Crawford
is still correct.

ImageFresh Meat: "I miss Lace, a lot, but I can't find her."
Levi and Lacey were the best of friends, partners in crime. When he
wasn't with Enoch or Chelsea, he was with Lacey. She made him feel
like he really belonged to the Humanly, and he loved to cheer her up
and make her feel happy. When he first found out she was taken, he
didn't come see the Humanly for almost a week, but he realized he
needed them for his own good and Lacey's.
Played By: Girl2Fine2
Last edited by Andrea Rose on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Andrea Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indila Eil on Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:35 pm

"The Humanly" || Possession
"I am the monster I was set out to be."

{ Complex, Persuasive, Blunt, Cunning, Vicious }

Image{ BARBARAxxMOLLY }

"Barbara and I don't see eye to eye. That is all."

|| ✖ | ☮ ||

She won't be able to deny Molly has held up the group well, but in her opinion she is far too bland of a leader and lacks a much needed iron fist that she considers to be vital if they are ever to win the rebellion against the government. This occasionally causes Aslaugh to question Molly's leadership and triggers their dislike towards one another. That being said, Aslaugh is more than aware that Molly is untrusting of her and has began to suspect of her true motives, making her somewhat of a treat to her mission. She holds her no loyalty but instead a sense of respect.

Image{ ADELAIDExxRHODES }

"Quote"

|| Symbols ||

Description of the character relationship. Character mentality and opinion over this character.

Image{ LEVIxxCRAWFORD }

"Levi is just a kid playing with fire."

|| ☮ ||

Aslaugh sees Levi rather often as he works an antique's shop that she's a regular costumer of. She is aware of his usefulness in the group but considers him to be much like an unexperienced child. Aslaugh thinks Levi is a child who got simply got caught in the crossfire in the dammed claws of the government as many others before him.

Image{ JAREKxxHUNT }

"Quote"

|| Symbols ||

Description of the character relationship. Character mentality and opinion over this character.

Image{ CHELSEAxxDEMETRIUSxxTOLFEY }

"Quote"

|| Symbols ||

Image{ MALCOLMxxEDWARDS }

"Quote"

|| Symbols ||

Image{ ENOCHxxMARTIN }

"Quote"

|| Symbols ||

Image{ LACEYxxCHUNG }

"She can't seem to get enough and she is rather fun to rile up."

|| ☮ ||

Aslaugh seems to keep herself busy at times whenever she is having her way with Lacey. She is aware of the girls slight interest towards her and likes to make the most of it whenever she gets the chance. She won't deny she wouldn't mind teaching her a thing or two in the bedroom either. Regardless, Aslaugh is often bothered and irritated when she finds Lacey gazing at her. In truth, Aslaugh just enjoys getting out various reactions from the girl.

Image{ JAMESxxHENRYxxMOLLY}

"Quote"

|| Symbols ||

Image{ ISABELLAxxBLACK }

"Quote"

|| Symbols ||

Note: I will be working on character relationships today and tomorrow. I am hoping to send PM's between today and tomorrow. I apologize beforehand if I don't finish relationships before the roleplay begins tomorrow.

Amor
Vincit
Omnia

ImageImage

Indila Eil
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!