Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The Imagiverse

The Imagiverse: My Characters

a part of “The Imagiverse”, a fictional universe by Adam Skelecoot.

The realm of Fantasy, where the cartoons live.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Imagiverse”.
Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

The Imagiverse: My Characters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adam Skelecoot on Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:01 pm

Hey guys!
During the long period of developing the Imagiverse, I have come up with quite a few characters. Although I'm not too sure if you can roleplay as them, I thought I'd share them with you. Here we goo! (note: most of these images will be outdated until I get to updating them)

Adam C. Skelecoot:
My avatar, if you will. He is essentially Gorillaz' 2D as a skeleton. He's the brother of John Skelecoot (see below) and the frontman of the Chosen Ones. His alignment would be Lawful Good.

John C. Skelecoot:
The Leader/Governor of the Skelecoots, and the brother of Adam Skelecoot. If he was anywhere in the alignment, he would be Chaotic Neutral. He is a psychotic, jackass, forever 18 mad scientist who leads the even more reckless Skelecoots, skeletons from the Victorian era. His teeth aren't so good either: http://adamskelecoot.deviantart.com/art ... -628774305

Max the Robloxian:
If you made a strongman who's somewhat like the old Markiplier, you would get Max. He sports superhuman strength and his main weapon is his robotic prosthetic arm, which doubles as a laser cannon. His alignment would be Chaotic Neutral.

Jack "The Ducky Boy" Quackers:
Jack The Ducky Boy is essentially a wannabe inventor, unlike John, who is a fully-fledged one. If you know Wallace & Gromit, you know how Jack's inventions normally turn out. His alignment would be Chaotic Good.

Fancy Pants:
Yes, the stick figure from the game is in the Imagiverse. He's the newest recruit of the Chosen Ones, so he's the butt monkey, essentially. I mainly wanted to draw him in the style of the "Escaping the" flash game series. His alignment would be Lawful Good.

For more info on these characters, as well as more characters, check out my DeviantArt page!
http://adamskelecoot.deviantart.com

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Adam Skelecoot
Member for 3 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Storyteller Historian Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.