Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » NaNoWriMo 2020 »

Players Wanted: Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos »

The Infinity Realm

The Infinity Realm

a part of “The Infinity Realm”, a fictional universe by Luna Delta.

"Infinity", untouched by humans, was once a beautiful place. The spirits and creatures that lied within were once at peace, that is, before a gateway had opened up. That gateway, leading to the creation of Seven Deadly Sins. [More Inside]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Infinity Realm”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Infinity Realm

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:31 pm

Went ahead and did preliminary feelings for all the characters for everybody's favorite summoner (minus Avis because we don't have him yet :( )

Btw, I'm excited to start this jank!! :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eskay
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestigial on Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:59 am

Hey, sorry for the slow progress. My schedule right now is basically wake up, go to school, go to work, come home at 9 o'clock, do homework and maybe have an hour to work on my sheet.

However, I have finished the personality, so if you guys want to make progress on your Relationship Sheets, most of Avis' things have been filled out, so you can have a general idea of what he's like.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vestigial
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:02 pm

So this relationship chart thing is a lot more complicated than I first gave it credit for. If things unfold as close to canon as possible, I think Kouji is gonna end up befriending Wrath lmao

Eskay
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:43 pm

Hnnnnnnng, I'll update Dmitri's relationship post when I have access to a computer, it would be so much easier without all this homewoork gaahh..
ImageImage

fading-into-eternity
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:32 am

I can't wait for this rp to start! I'm so excited! OMG!

By the way, Luna, how does time in Infinity work? Does each section have their own timezone or something.

Leej10100
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:29 pm

I was thinking about that, so, what I've decided is that they are all on pretty much the same time zone, but the suns lighting is different in 'special' locations. Mainly the Never Ending Winter area. It could be 9:30 in the morning, and the sun won't come up there until 12, and that's only for an hour before it sets again. The Never Ending Festival's sun will never rise on the other hand. I'll make sure to add that to each setting so people will know when posting. :3
Rae x Haruka 4ever bro

< αηgεℓωσℓғ123 is a sтυηηιηg, υηιqυε, αмαzιηg αη∂ α ℓσvεℓү individual <3 >

Best digital care package sent by Sora~

Luna Delta
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:39 pm

Alright, just to... Um, clarify a little about the start post I'm about to put up, I'm start three hours prior so we can see what all the characters were doing before the gateway opened. ^^ I'll put up Haruka's post later, for now here you guys go.

Luna Delta
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:08 am

@Leej, Yoooo~ Sorry for the late response, but I'm glad we ended up in another roleplay together! Image

@Luna Delta, Whaaaaat Jenna and Samael aren't paired together!? ━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━ Based on the character opinions thread, and observing their personalities, I was totally shipping them, man! ಥ_ಥ *watches ship slowly wash down the drain* Ahh well, what can you do.
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

angelwolf123
Member for 11 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:06 am

@Angel- xD there's still time. I was seriously using two random generators for this. But Tis still time for that ship at somepoint. :3...-awkwardly hides behind a tree- N-not that I was saying anything <3

Luna Delta
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:13 am

Gah! Sorry I've been so silent- I've been working nonstop on my large mountain of english homework (that...I had two weeks to finish but decided to leave till the last day...) and got swamped. I am now both extremely sleep deprived and on the wrong sleeping schedule! *eye twitches*

But I'll be back- almost- on full steam from here on. :)
ImageImage

aarondalea
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:30 am

That's great to hear! Don't worry, I'm a fairly bad procrastinator too. x3

Luna Delta
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHuntress on Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:44 am

I promise I will finish my relationship thread by tonight! But right now, the city of Milan calls for my attention, last day of vacation. I'll be back in a few hours to finish this and start a post! My heart literally skipped a beat when I saw that the first post was up, haha.

TheHuntress
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kleean on Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:25 am

@AngelWolf

Your reaction xD. Don't even get me started - I've already got a whole list of ships laid out for this roleplay, yay @v@

kleean
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:48 am

@kleean

So do I ._. It's terrifying how many ships there are in this thing and it's barely even started ahahaha. I can't wait to see how everything goes XD

-K
A name is not your identity; a name is your title, your leash, your prison, your expectation. Without a name you can be as free as you want, as obscene as you want, as emotional as you want, anybody you want. A name, your name, is optional not mandatory. And it is because of this that I am The Unnamed One.

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kleean on Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:52 am

@ TheUnnamedOne

I know!! I'm so so so sooooo excited <3. I'm barely containing myself from shouting out all the ships I have in mind and make things awkward for everybody ^w^

All these characters are just so shippable x-x.

kleean
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:43 am

@Kleen & The Unnamed One- My gosh I just noticed a small handful of them now. A lot of them are so adorable though! /shot .

@TheHuntress- I hope you have fun~

I'm still struggling to understand if I had made a typo in the letter section... ._. Considering I'm a bit sick it wouldn't surprise me.

Another clarification in case I made it confusing and what not. Whisper is basically sending Kouji to the ocean district to either poison him as one would be, orrr so he could "meet" Fourth. Either one works in Whispers books.

Luna Delta
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestigial on Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:49 am

I suddenly feel like the only person who isn't "shipping" people, haha.

Anyways, at school now, finishing up character....kind of risky, but oh well, heh.

Vestigial
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:19 pm

@ aarondalea - ....I have no words for Seth. You do understand that he just declared war with Fourth. And by doing this, he is likely to be the first one Fourth eats out of the other virtues. Yes. H. will. eat. You. How dare you sir say those words, which you will regret. Seth you are going down, you shall never touch Fourth's food. Never.XD

@Everyone - I don't know if I should be curious or scared of all your guys shipping. To be honest I can't see Fourth with anyone, at all.

@Vestigial - Don't worry I have no ships either

Leej10100
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:45 pm

@Leej- That declaration though... xD I can't help but enjoy it. You guys are making this so fun. I think I'm a bit scared myself though with the shipping because I only see like... maybe two possible ones just from the relationship chart... Fourth is someone I'd think of an adorable, cannibal little brother in all honesty though. A slightly psychotic, cannibal one, but a little bro nonetheless. -w- (I can only hope if he does get someone he doesn't attempt to eat them during his 'starvation' period.)

@Vestigial- You are such a trooper ;D. I hope you don't get into any trouble. Goodluck!

-Adds to goal list to quietly sink everyone's ships into the Ship Graveyard- *cough* Nothing to see here.

Luna Delta
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHuntress on Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:13 pm

I am literally checking back every few minutes just to see your comments, haha! The waiter scolded me for it. Even so, this is too hilarious to pass up. And no worries... I shall join the group that hasn't even thought of ships yet. Arya's the one with the gender bias and the cold attitude. Somehow I feel as if she should run far away by now with all the sins hating on her xD. Anyhow. I shall enjoy watching the OOC for further entertainment~ (I am literally writing this while in the Da Vinci Museum)

TheHuntress
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!