Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Invasion(OOC and Profiles)

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

The Invasion(OOC and Profiles)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:27 pm

Plot:Thousands of years ago an ancient alien civillization came to a place known as Earth to take over.The aliens were known as the Zendeju's and they easily took over earth.Some of the humans stole some of their technology and managed to use it to "destroy" the invaders.They had teleported the aliens far away along with their memories of the invasion, and their technology.Now in Current times the Zendeju's have sent spies to earth learning about it's cultures,races, and everything about the planet.Now they are prepairing for the final stage the invasion.Now make an alien or human and prepair for the ultimate roleplay.

Rules
1.No Godmodding:Please no Godmodding
2.Romance is allowed keep it PG-13 any more go's to the pm's.
3.Have fun
4.More rules can be added.

Roles
Leader of aliens-Chulance
Second in command of aliens
Other roles will be created

Character Sheet
Name
Race(Human's only)
Apperrance:
Occupation
Weapons/Items(optional)
Special abilties/skills(aliens only although optional for them)
Personality(optional)
Bio(optional)
Other(optional)
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: The Invasion(OOC and Profiles)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:56 pm

I want to join but some of what you say has thrown me off. Species; what do you mean? Secondly you say for race:"Humans only", i can guess what you mean, but i rather not do so in case I'm wrong(my guess is you don't want people making vampires and such, i don't blame you). again for race why not aliens, are you gonna pick who can be one or no?
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

overkill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:11 pm

Awesome I'm happy somone wants to join I'm sorry if something has thrown you off.By Species I mean Alien or Human.For Race I mean African American,Italian ect I don't want people making vampires and others just Human and Alien. For Race I need to know what type of human african,italian,mexican ect Also I'm thinking of controlling all the humans and allowing only human characters for now.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:18 am

Alright, thank you for clearing that up.
Name:Sigmund Volkov
Species:Human
Race:Russo-Gothic(Russian-German mix)
Apperrance:
Weapons/Items:(coming soon)
Personality:(coming soon)
Bio:
Other:

overkill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:27 pm

Thanks for joining approved if you can please get people to join.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!