Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

The Journals and Writings of the Lahanian Empreya

a topic in Character Journals, a part of the RPG forum.

If you want to create a journal for your character, use this forum.

The Journals and Writings of the Lahanian Empreya

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MgeoftheWhtBst on Fri May 07, 2010 2:08 pm

The following writings were found in the ruins of an old Lahanian school building. The record is incomplete from years of wear and decay, but what little remains has been preserved here for future records.

Date: April 26, 4927
Since tomorrow is my birthday, mommy gave me a special present! She called it a jurnul, and told me I'm supposed to write things down everyday. It sounds a lot like homework, but she said I could just write my thoughts and draw pictures if I wanted. So maybe I'll try.

I'm real happy that tomorrow is my birthday. I turn six! Mommy says we'll have a special birthday! I hope I get a chocolate cake. Chocolate is my favorite. And daddy said I might be getting a present, too. I've heard of other kids getting presents for their birthday. But I've never had one before! Mommy says it's because we spend our lives serving...whatever that means. Maybe when I grow up, I will let my daughter have a present at every birthday. That would make me happy.

Time for bedtime, so maybe I will write more tomorrow.

April 28, 4927
Yesterday was my birthday. I liked it a lot! I had chocolate cake with blue frosting. Mommy knew blue is my favorite color. Daddy gave me a present. But it wasn't a toy like I was hoping for. He gave me a stick! He said it's called a "staff". I don't know why it has a fancy name. It's just a tall stick. Mommy and daddy said I am going to start at a new school soon! It's a school for special girls. I don't know why there are no boys at the school. But that's ok becuz boys are yucky. Mommy says I will learn all kinds of new things. I love to learn new things. It's so much fun!

October 29, 4930
I don't think I like my teacher this year. She says I'm spoiled, that I'm only so good because my dad works with the government. Mom says to ignore her, that I'm the best because I work hard. But it's real hard to make friends when nobody likes me. That's how it feels anyway. But then, I get to whoop butts in training, so it's ok. Mom says I'm the best she's ever seen with my staff. I've been working hard on my magic, too. I actually got a dead flower to come back to life! I wonder if someday I'll be able to do that with people, too. Mom said that if I keep working hard, maybe I will. But I'm not supposed to tell anyone about it. Daena would get mad if someone was doing her job.

Last edited by MgeoftheWhtBst on Fri May 07, 2010 11:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MgeoftheWhtBst
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: The Journals and Writings of the Lahanian Empreya

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MgeoftheWhtBst on Fri May 07, 2010 10:57 pm

((content moved. saving for later updates))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MgeoftheWhtBst
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MgeoftheWhtBst on Mon May 10, 2010 9:54 am

Terran time: May 10, 2010

I cannot say I have been pleased with the way things are being handled in response to the Orsa situation. It pains me to think that Taima and I are much more alone than even I fear...there has been no news from any other Patronus in several days, and I am worried. I have not even had contact with Ty...which pains me more than I can express.

He is still quite determined to follow his mentor, no matter how cruel he shows his true colors to be. I refuse to believe that Ty is as terrible as the boy thinks he is, as he has been taught to believe. Though I must admit to not having known Ty for too long, I have witnessed him free from his master, and he continues to act in manners that suggest he is a good person at heart. He is noble and self-sacrificing, hardly the qualities of a being of corruption and darkness. Not to mention he agreed to being a guardian as well.

Then again...perhaps this is an act for my benefit? Truly, those of the darkest darkness blend easily into the light, perhaps there is an angle I have not yet considered. Curse these dark thoughts from my mind, shall I turn so easily on my own friends?

I fear my paranoia grows in light of the Orsa Terminus making their presence known. I have encountered only a fraction of their number, but I must say that what I have seen frightens me in a manner I have not experienced for centuries. However at present, they seem as disorganized as we are, and for the time I will try my best to use that against them. I have chosen to remain as much as possible in plain and public sight. My hope is to lure out the members of the Orsa, prefereably only a few at a time. That way I can complie a list of as many known members as possible and pass it on to other members of the Patronus. I also hope that it makes me and my artifact seem like easier prey than the others, allowing my fellow guardians to remain hidden and safe as long as possible.

I just hope this works.

MgeoftheWhtBst
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MgeoftheWhtBst on Sat May 22, 2010 12:13 am

Terran time: May 22, 2010

I grow exceedingly weary. The undertaking as a Patronus guardian has been taking more taxing a toll than I had anticipated. Already I have had conflicts with Ayanna and Kazura, as well as many of their agents. I must say, there were moments in the battle with Kazura that I truly believed would be my last. If not for the graces of Taima's deities, I might not be writing this now. He is exceedingly powerful, a frightening being no one should dare try to face alone.

In the meantime, a few fellow members of the Patronus have decided to take the offensive against one of the Orsa generals. I cannot say I feel this a wise idea...there puts too much risk in exposing so many artifacts at once. However, the true objectives is a rescue, and for that I cannot help but commit my services. I can only pray that our plan works as it should.

In happier news, Ty has been freed from his imprisonment by a turncoat in the service of Krycis. I pray for his safety, and dare not put down his name for fear this journal may fall into the wrong hands. Nonetheless, I am eternally grateful to have Ty's return safely completed, and tu return the orb to him.

I have been in deep conversations lately with Rhynia, as my relationship with Ty has been...evolving as of late. The vows of the Empryea are not taken lightly, but after four centuries....as I said, I grow weary. Perhaps in the end, an offensive against the Orsa is a good thing. Perhaps the fates will smile upon us to bring this threat to a quick end. And then perhaps....perhaps for the first time in a very long time, I could simply be...a woman.

MgeoftheWhtBst
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MgeoftheWhtBst on Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:48 pm

Terran time: June 17, 2010

I have recently come upon some troubling news about a fellow member of the Patronus. Whisper, as she is called, (I must admit I do not know if that is her real name or not.) is no longer the girl I healed. I heard from a friend of hers that a vampire named Lazarus turned her, and she is in possession of a possessed sword that belonged to Kazura. She spoke to me of having killed him, which has me more worried than anything. Kazura was an indescribably powerful enemy, a general among the Orsa. If it is true that she vanquished him all on her own, I fear she has tapped into something more powerful and more vile than her already fragile mind can handle, and I do not think she will be able to resist its calling.

I have spent the last several days in research of the weapon, but have turned up no knowledge of the blade in the lores of any of the worlds I have visited before. I am not sure where else I can turn for help in this matter, for I know destroying the weapon is the only way to free Whisper and anyone else from its grasp permanently. Evil weapons have ways of returning over and over unless they are vanquished once and for all, and I shan’t have anymore blood staining my hands or its blade.

I am, however, happy to hear that another member of the Orsa has been vanquished. Along with the destruction of the Aiyanna-A machine, that makes two generals eliminated. However, we remain in a tie, so to speak, as two members of the Patronus have previously been defeated as well. Viseron guide them to the realm of ever-peace. I think I shall go pray for my comrades.

MgeoftheWhtBst
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!