Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

The Kingdom of Ironglore Valley

a part of “The Kingdom of Ironglore Valley”, a fictional universe by Tainted_Blood.

The kingdom is at war, will you be supporting the riots or helping protect the king?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Kingdom of Ironglore Valley”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tainted_Blood on Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:15 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Kingdom of Ironglore Valley"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
She might hate me, and revile me, and heap indignity after indignity upon me, as she already had, until I should have hated her; but the pitiful fact remained that I loved her.
Edgar Rice Burroughs(1875-1950)
Death is a dignitary who when he comes announced is to be received with formal manifestations of respect, even by those most familiar with him.
Ambrose Bierce(1842-1914)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tainted_Blood
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Kingdom of Ironglore Valley

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:01 am

I think I shall create a High Priestess Elven Woman.

With Sydney Tamiia Potier as the faceclaim.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:35 pm

Am I ok to create a male elf character?

phoenixheart
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tainted_Blood on Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:18 pm

You both can go ahead and create your characters.

If you've got a better form in mind than the one I supplied you can use it, just make sure the same basics are in the form.

Tainted_Blood
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sick Puppy on Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:18 am

bump for really promising Roleplay :) Character submitted :) Lets keep it active :)
unsure where to begin? looking for a role in an active setting?
We would love to hear from you :)

part-something-bigger-t98502.html#p2113717

Sick Puppy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver Property Buyer Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!