Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Kingdom of Twilight

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Kingdom of Twilight

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:46 pm

Akishra nodded once. 'We shall.'

They went up to the castle gates, and Akishra hopped smoothly off Shehrasin's back, keeping her hand on the pouch by her side so as not to disturb the mouse. She walked with the elf into the castle, and looked for the nearest maid from whom they could ask directions.
S'ereht on yaw M'i lamron...S'ti em.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Akishra
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:55 pm

Niki sat and waited for the others to finish. The book was being translated and her stomach was full. Her cloak's hood lay down and rested upon Niki's shoulders. Jast didn't take much noticing to Niki and that was just fine. Niki didn't want to attract much attantion, especially to an important man like Jast. "I'm ready aswell."
So as long as there is a moon, Flowers will never die, and niether will us wolves. -Wolf's Rain
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:57 pm

Sato took a deep breath. If she could be hailed as a pure blooded elf, then things would go well. If an inquiry to her true heritage was lain down, she wasn't sure that another falsity could slip past her lips without significant pain. However she trudged after the woman dutifully, her step smooth as any elfs.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:05 pm

Akishra soon found a maid, and gathered directions to the wise man. Turning back to the elf, she grinned. 'Lets go.'

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InnocentXangel on Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:33 pm

Alisia gave Jast and whoever he was talking to a curious look, "the ring..." she thought, not having seen or heard of such a thing before. She figured she may ask him about it later.Alisia smiled as Jast did when she passed him, then looked outside as she passed through the door. She wasn't sure if it was just her, but she began to feel that Jast seemed to be paying quite a bit of attention to her. Alisia didn't mind it at all, she liked it, but she felt slightly sorry for Nikki. Nikki seemed to quite and shy, Alisia thought she would be able to get that out of her, maybe soon. "No...I don't beleive there is anything we need.." she answered but looked over at Nikki, woundering if she needed something.
"I love this crazy sometimes almost magic, awful beautiful life"

InnocentXangel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:20 pm

Jast led them out to the horses, where a few people were waiting to see them off. The King was among these. "Well, Sir Jast, I expect to see you again. You're my emissary to the people, son, don't die on me." Jast smiled, the King had become like a father to him since his own had died.

"Thank you, good King. I'll return, and so will these," Jast gestured to the girls. "I'll discover the mystery behind our monsters. They will not disturb your great kingdom again, when I'm though." Jast gripped the handle of his sword hard when he said this. He loved this kingdom. Probably more than even the king. And when you love something like that you fight for it, with your life if need be.

Jast helped Nikki onto her horse then Alisia, again gripping her by the waist when he did so. "We must be off," he got onto his own horse. "The forest is more dangerous at night. If we can get this done before then we'd be better off." Jast gave his horse a small kick and it started to trot forward with the ladies following behind him.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InnocentXangel on Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:28 pm

Alisia was amazed to be in the presence of the king, she was silent listening to the conversation Jast and the king were having. As they started off, Alisia began to think of the terrors they may expereince. She shivered a little and gripped the reins a little tighter. Alisia had heard horrible stories of the monsters and what they do, she even knew someone who had encountered one, and they haven't been the same since. She didn't care, really, if she were to go crazy or even get killed, she felt she needed to do this. She was worried, slightly, that they may be there well into the night, she had heard unearthly howls from the forest at this time. Alisia shivered once more, but then gained her confidence back as they entered the forest.

InnocentXangel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:10 pm

As Chris past the gates he saw a man who seemed to be a knight and two ladies following him the lads were beautiful on the horses he wondered were they might be headed. Reaching a the house which the tavern manager’s directions led him Chris knocked on the door and waited for this supposed Wise Man to answer the door.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:27 pm

"Look, I'm not going to lie to you. This is going to be dangerous. I've been in this forest many times and it still gives me the creeps," he was saying as they got to the entrance to the forest. Jast turned at them both and smiled, "But no worries though. If we don't die today, could still be tomorrow!" He chuckled a bit at his own little joke, even though this wasn't really the time for jokes. "Let's get this over with."

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:30 pm

(Ooc: Innocent you control the wise man right?)

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InnocentXangel on Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:49 pm

((Yes, I can if you want me too, but really it doesn't matter, others have controlled him so if you would like to you can))

InnocentXangel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InnocentXangel on Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:51 pm

Alisia shivered at Jast's words, "Thanks for the confidence..." she mumbled to herself as the entered the dark, gloomy forest. Alisia could feel her heart begin to speed up, she glanced around nervoulsy.

InnocentXangel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:56 pm

(I would perfer if you would control him since your the maker of this rp and hes an basically an npc)

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InnocentXangel on Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:00 pm

((Alright!!))

The wise man crept to the door, taking a peak and then opening the door seeing as it was another travler.

"Welcome!" he said happily, "Please Sit!" he pointed to a chair near the fire, "I'm guessing your here for information?" he asked rasing an eyebrow.

InnocentXangel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:05 pm

"Thank you sir and I have not necessarily come for information, more like some guidance you se I have become bored in my travels and seek excitement in there anything that you know of that will entertain me?”

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:06 pm

'Yes,' Akishra said. 'I'm new here, and people suggested I come see you.' Walking inside, she took a seat. 'I saw some people going out into the forest earlier -- what was that about?'

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:23 pm

Noticing a girl come in behind him he offered her his seat and said “Seems your popular old man” looking at the girl he said “Hi my names Chris what’s yours.”

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:29 pm

Akishra glanced at him. 'Akishra,' she said, still looking at the old man and waiting for his answer.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:48 am

Sato had jammed her hands in her pockets and stared at the man keenly. She did not want to seem rude, but there was something about the gnarled man that sat before her...something that actually made her want to sneeze. She looked pleasant enough with her features arranged in an expression of polite interest, but on the inside her heart was racing.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:50 am

Akishra glanced at Sato, then back at the old man. She wondered when she'd get her answer.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!