The Knights of Artorias

The Knights of Artorias

a part of “The Knights of Artorias”, a fictional universe by Revali.

All they wanted was a second chance to change their lives... but fate had other designs

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Knights of Artorias”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Knights of Artorias

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarKnight36 on Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:50 pm

I've submitted a character myself! Hopefully everyone is still good to go, what with the site being down all week. This RP seems like it will be lots of fun!
Until I get a signature image, this is all I have.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarKnight36
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:07 am

We shall see ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zaria
Member for 3 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean Author Person of Interest Inspiration World Builder Group Theory Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:17 am

If it starts...
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Butterfly Effect
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Revali on Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:09 pm

Hopefully sometime today I’ll get the first post up! If not today, the. Tuesday, for sure!

It’s been a heck of a week, and with the site being down I haven’t had much time do do anything!

Again, if not today, then definitely Tuesday! It’s not dead!

Revali
Member for 1 years
Visual Appeal Promethean Lifegiver Author Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ersatz Creed on Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:07 am

I think I will be submitting a character AFTER the first post is made
Looking at Julius I cleaned my tears and confessed. "I too ignored the soothsayer...and I too was stabbed by some one I loved."

Ersatz Creed
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Group Theory Novelist Property Buyer Person of Interest Bug Hunter Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skellington on Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:26 am

My apologies for kinda going AWOL. Came down with a pretty nasty sickness bug, but all's well now. Gonna try to get my character finished by the end of today or at least a large portion of the sheet.

Skellington
Member for 1 years
Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Revali on Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:03 pm

No worries, Skellington!

Also, guys, the first post is up. Everyone is essentially meeting in the Court where they are going to be filled in on what they need to do in order to become an actual Knight of Artorias. If you're unsure of how to make your first post, just notify me and I'll help the best I can!

Revali
Member for 1 years
Visual Appeal Promethean Lifegiver Author Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:36 pm

I'll be sure to get a post in by the end of the night. :)
M•O•M•B•I•E
Kids. Roleplay. School. Work.

Stay away from negative people,
they have a problem for every solution.
--Albert Einstein

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If it doesn't open,
it is not your door.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ImageImage

mombie
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!