The Knights of Artorias

The Knights of Artorias

a part of “The Knights of Artorias”, a fictional universe by Revali.

All they wanted was a second chance to change their lives... but fate had other designs

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Knights of Artorias”.
Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

The Knights of Artorias

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Revali on Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:50 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Knights of Artorias"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Revali
Member for 0 years
Visual Appeal Promethean Lifegiver Author Inspiration

Re: The Knights of Artorias

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:18 am

Hey, just wanted to ask:
1. So there's no way to play any other race, than the ones that you listed?
2. I know you've wrote it already, but... there's no way you'd allow 3 characters?
(Mostly just curious)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zaria
Member for 2 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean Author Person of Interest Inspiration World Builder Group Theory Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Revali on Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:55 am

I mentioned that if there was a race you wanted to create, you could also do that. You would just have to write a small background for that race so that it could be added to the list. As for 3 characters, if you feel you can handle that many, I won’t say no, necessarily.

Revali
Member for 0 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:44 am

Kay ^^
Atually thought about the goblin race, but... already have something, the problem is though that I'm not that great at coding, soo... somehow reading the sheet you gave is giving me trouble.
Will, submit char now, and continue editing.
(It's annoying, that I can only preview after submitting ^^)

Zaria
Member for 2 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean Author Person of Interest Inspiration World Builder Group Theory Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:54 am

On second thought...
Will use different sheet.
And add the things you req ^^

Zaria
Member for 2 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Revali on Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:59 am

No worries, Zaria! Like I said, you are free to use your own sheet as long as all of the information is on it! If you need help with it, I am more than happy to help!

Revali
Member for 0 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:14 am

Well, the only thing I'm still struggling with is... stats, don't know how to fill the one from your sheet ^^
(That is, if I try to combine the sheets)

Zaria
Member for 2 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:07 pm

I am considering joining this just debating what kind of character to make and figuring out the cs...

I have one question though can a half Dwarf (thinking Dwarf/Dark Elf) use magic due to the non dwarf blood in them?
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Butterfly Effect
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Revali on Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:24 pm

I’ll go ahead and allow it. It’d be very rare, though, all things considered :)

Revali
Member for 0 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:20 pm

-ignore this- xD
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"자살은 고통을 없애주지 않는다. 단지 다른 사람에게 고통을 전가 시킬 뿐이지." --->>*도움*

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skellington on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:59 pm

Heya! Just popping in to let y'all know that I'm gonna be submitting a character some time in the next day or two.

Also, not to sound like a total ass-kisser but this story sounds incredible. ^^

Skellington
Member for 0 years
Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Revali on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:08 pm

Hey skellington! I look forward to them!

As for everyone else, I am looking at a Friday, possibly Saturday start date, so it should be enough time for everyone to finish their characters!

If you need a bit more time, no worries! Let me know!

Also, Skellington, we are in need of at least one more male character, however; you may create whatever you’d like!

I should be near a computer in the next few hours if anyone needs to PM me about anything!

And Zaria, I’ll get to your message as soon as I can!

Revali
Member for 0 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skellington on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:10 pm

That's fine, I was planning on making a male character anyway. Thanks for letting me know, anyhow.

Skellington
Member for 0 years
Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:09 pm

I am still here looking to build relationships or even help build profiles! I am not the GM, but my profile is done and I think I can be of help to anyone having troubles with finishing. Please look through my profile and see if you want to connect somehow! Rivals, friends, whatever. <3 Just PM me.
M•O•M•B•I•E
Kids. Roleplay. School. Work.

Stay away from negative people,
they have a problem for every solution.
--Albert Einstein

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If it doesn't open,
it is not your door.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ImageImage

mombie
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:31 pm

You would have to find a way to get though Natila's shell to be friends with her...

Butterfly Effect
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:52 pm

No one said all relationships have to be friendly. :p

mombie
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:36 pm

I may not get stuff done by friday.. Busy week in real life and very little time to type up stuff.

Butterfly Effect
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:24 am

Well, I won't be able to finish as well, partly due to not being sure whether what I have so far is fine, and partly due to work ^^

Zaria
Member for 2 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Revali on Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:00 pm

Don't worry about it, guys!

I've been extremely busy these past few days and haven't even been able to do the same. I'll likely be able to get the first post up by either this weekend, or sometime next Thursday as I'll be busy during the weekend up until then.

If you have any questions, I'll answer them as quickly as I can! Zaria, I'll respond to your message in a few minutes, here!

Revali
Member for 0 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Revali on Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:39 pm

So... as you may have noticed, no first post xD

I apologize, but it's been a hectic weekend--with school getting ready to start and people moving back into town.

I think this will give everyone the opportunity to finish their characters--including those who have yet to submit their character--if we start on this coming Friday! I shouldn't have any distractions after Tuesday!

If anyone still has questions, or isn't sure of anything, please let me know! My inbox is always open for messages!

Revali
Member for 0 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!