Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

In The Land Of Fantasy

In The Land Of Fantasy

a part of “In The Land Of Fantasy”, a fictional universe by zen_ink.

There is a magical land far away, where the light and the dark are in a constant struggle. Will the power of true love conquer all?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “In The Land Of Fantasy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] In The Land Of Fantasy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Wed May 12, 2010 5:56 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "In The Land Of Fantasy"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
~Imagination is just intelligence having fun.~

Enter the world of THE ZODI ACADEMY... (Now Rebooted!)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zen_ink
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] In The Land Of Fantasy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Wed May 12, 2010 6:05 pm

I have a question... The birth sign stuff and how the power relates to that could you maybe elaborate that for me abit... I understand how it could apply to assasins and sorcerers and etc. but like the dancers and bards thing confused me abit. so I just ask if you could perhaps elaborate on what they would do...other than dance since that would be obvious.

"I laugh at funny things. I laugh in the face of danger. Therefore, danger has a funny face." ~ME <3
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." ~Groucho Marx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Wed May 12, 2010 6:45 pm

Of course. I was actually going to make another thread going into detail about the "classes" but I suppose I could just do it here:

Jaguar - Warrior - this character type would be physically strong and focused on attacking with a sword, but may use any number of melee weapons

Horse - Assassin - pretty self explanatory; combat preference is that of speed, agility, stealth, uses smaller weapons, attacks quickly but not as strongly as a warrior

Hydra - Defender - a very durable defensive warrior focused on protecting allies. they wield large shields

Silkworm - Earthwarden - a combination between a melee fighter and a wielder of nature magic. some can transform into animals, some can control the forces of nature, and some can heal. they usually attack using large staves

Flower - Enchanter - eccentric actors who love the theater. they have very weird personalities but they have the power to wield illusions and manipulate the perceptions of others. some can conjure illusions to fight for them, some can mind control others, some can manipulate the emotions of others

Chime - Dancer/Bard - dancers are the female version, bards are the male version. dancers are charismatic gypsies that can make all sorts of things happen using mystical dances. they have very adaptable and varied powers. same as the bard, who uses instruments to create magical tunes which channels their magic.

Android - Sorcerer - general magic wielders who control the elements; fire, water, earth and air. some have mastered various spells such as levitating things, turning people into objects or animals, or teleporting.

Rabbit - Crusader - religious types with fanatical views but pure intentions. they usually wield very large swords. they pair their attacks with holy magic and are particularly skilled at fighting the darkness. their prayers allow them access to minor healing powers

Mouse - Hunter - archers who are connected to nature and animals. they are good at tracking, taming animals, and using slow but highly accurate attacks. very logical tacticians who fight with strategy

Fish - Healer - gentle, supportive wielders of the light. most are faithful, but not all focus their magic on religion. they are best skilled at defensive and healing magic, although some have learned to wield the light offensively. some can even learn to resurrect the dead.

Spider - Witch/Warlock - witches and warlocks are the same thing but one is male and one is female. they wield the darkness although not all are bad. some can learn to summon demons, to curse their opponents, or even conduct dark rituals.

Nymph - Psychic - these intuitive type people can catch glimpses of the past and the future and can communicate with others telepathically. some have learned to influence the minds of others and even to move objects with their minds.

So yeah, that's about it.. It's really just a foundation for your character; customization of your character to your character's class and whatnot is completely up to you.

zen_ink
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Wed May 12, 2010 6:51 pm

thank you that helped a ton.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Wed May 12, 2010 7:00 pm

Yes it most certainly did. I think I'll create a character.

GAH which one which one >.< I CAN'T DECIDE

Which character should I use. Girl #1

Or girl #2

I can't decide ;(

Kawai Maria
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Wed May 12, 2010 7:47 pm

I like girl number one she is adorable but....

If you are looking for an older more...dangerous look go for girl 2...

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victim on Wed May 12, 2010 8:15 pm

This looks awesome, I'll have a character up soon. ^^

Victim
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Wed May 12, 2010 8:16 pm

Alright so i submitted a character. Hope you like her! ;)

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Wed May 12, 2010 9:42 pm

VICTIM! Yayz!

It's funsies time.
"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."

Vio-Lance
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Wed May 12, 2010 9:47 pm

Alright I submitted. It's not one of my best character's but she isn't a very developed character like some of my others. She's still trapped in her innocence but it's pretty cute all the same. :D

Kawai Maria
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victim on Wed May 12, 2010 9:47 pm

Lol that's what I'm saying! I'm making a healer. I'm almost done. :]

Victim
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Wed May 12, 2010 9:48 pm

I take it you went with picture number -drumrollplease- 1!

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Wed May 12, 2010 9:49 pm

I made an Archer :D

she's sooo cute XD. and rich XD

aaannd CORRECT. I like role playing younger characters best anyways

Kawai Maria
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Wed May 12, 2010 9:52 pm

;) I don't blame you. I like to play as characters that are young teens. This way I can write them as kids at times and other times write them as teens. All depending on the sitution...

Oh dear. I was looking at the character list and as far as I can tell there is one boy and I think five girls...not good.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhosymedre on Wed May 12, 2010 9:56 pm

Hello everyone, I hope you don't mind me joining :) My character is the witch, Scarlet.
I can double as a guy if you want me to, though.

rhosymedre
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Wed May 12, 2010 10:01 pm

It is not that I want people to have to double, I know that that can be a pain... at least it is for me... it just is that when there are to many female char. is just gets kinda oh whats the word...scary...yep thats it *nodshead*

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhosymedre on Wed May 12, 2010 10:04 pm

Haha, I don't mind doubling up :) I mean, I haven't seriously roleplayed in some time but I used to all the time so think I can handle it :D
But yeah, I get what you're saying about that.

rhosymedre
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Wed May 12, 2010 10:08 pm

It's a harem. Girl pile on the the guy PILE ON THE GUY rofl

Kawai Maria
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Wed May 12, 2010 10:09 pm

Well if it got down to the extreme i would double up tripple up or even quadruple up but know way ever would i do whater it is called when you have five char. -can'tthinkofword- that is way to much to keep up with and i still have other rps and my actual life outside of rping aka: homework. (not that i don't have friends.)

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Wed May 12, 2010 10:11 pm

:D i'm down to just school at the moment and packing up to move -_-

oops. I forgot to post my sexuality in the character bio....Ah well I'm heterosexual.

Kawai Maria
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!