Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Land of TippToppery”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Land of TippToppery

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:12 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Land of TippToppery"

Hello, welcome to OOC of TippToppery, if you'd like to make a reservation please do so here! As fast as you can! =D
"Uhhhhhhhhhh." - Karisse

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raize
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Land of TippToppery

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zealous STAR on Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:12 am

This sounds amazing. Can I reserve one of the girl's spots?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zealous STAR
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:15 am

Of course!

EDIT: It has been reserved for you. (;

Raize
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:45 pm

I'd like to reserve a girl too. I'll probably make it later or early tomorrow.
ImageImageImageImage

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:06 pm

Second girl reserved! And that's fine by me.

Raize
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:42 pm

May I reserve a boy?

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:42 pm

Reserved it is!

Raize
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 93shadowwolf on Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:33 pm

May I reserve the last boy? I'll probably make him tomorrow, after I give him some thought.
✔Verified Mentally Insane Fangirl of Hetalia

93shadowwolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeakNato on Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:18 pm

And I shall be the antagonist.
Does anyone remember Homestuck?

ZeakNato
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:23 pm

I am reserving the last boy for you! And yes Zeak, xD you will be the bad guy.

Raize
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:55 pm

Okay, I've got all the teens reserved, but what I'd like is now that they've been reserved, please don't forget to make them!

Raize
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maybe? on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:27 pm

I know it to late to have a kid but can I be a creature instead.
there nothing to fear but fear itself. Bet you won't be saying that....

when you wake up from your nap and there is a graint spider on you freaken face!

Maybe?
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zealous STAR on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:32 pm

Are we submitting them to the RP or sending them to you, Raize?

Zealous STAR
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:04 pm

Maybe?: Yes you may be a creature. I'll have to talk to you about it.

Zealous: You are sending it to the RP. ;)

Raize
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:21 am

I'd love to reserve a spot!
this looks really neat!

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:22 am

Great! I'm actually making new characters right now for inhabitants of TippToppery.

Raize
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zealous STAR on Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:49 am

Character submitted!!

I might recruit a friend depending on the inhabitants you create, Raize :D

Zealous STAR
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:51 am

Zeally, I love you character so much description, it excells and I have accepted it right away. Welcome to the land of Tipptoppery! And I WILL take you up on that offer, I am still creating many of the characters, but if your friends are free thinkers, I also need ideas.

Raize
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zealous STAR on Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:55 am

Awe, thanks Raize!

And I'll be sure to let him know to stop by and have a peek. Just so you know, his name is IIIdEmpire. I've been RPing with him since....well...gods abounds, probably for at least seven years!

He's a great guy, but he loves playing evil characters XP

EDIT: OH! And he's awesome to bounce ideas off of!He's never been a GM as far as I've known him, but he's definitely got the potential XD

RE-EDIT: Must get to bed, can't wait to see more character profiles tomorrow!!! 8D! So excited!

Zealous STAR
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:46 pm

Spectrum, welcome to the roleplay.

No problem Zeally and I', holding you to your word on showing my roleplay to your friend. =D Lol, once dawn and Shadow create a character I'll make my NPC narrator account and we will get this started! If they do not join, well, we'll have to keep looking. (= Welcome to TippToppery I hope you enjoy it!

Raize
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!