Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Land of Waves

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:59 pm

Orihan stood and shook the cold of as he turned to the man that threw him on the ground.

""One, I am not an item and I do not belong to him. I belong to nobody but myself, I was instructed by some old friend of his to take orderes from him. And two Watch the cold! My left eye is very sensitive to anything! That's why its under a cloth!""

He turned to Kanzaki and popped his neck as he shook off some more cold.

""Nice to see you again. People like that girl are so predictable! They leave you alone after they thnik they've won.""

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightmare
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:45 pm

"Heh..so, you decide to follow us, just to take orders from Kanzaki..psshh." Zonaracku's body went back to normal and laughed a bit, as his body became caucasion again.

"And that wasn't that cold..you're a vagina.."

Zonaracku looked at Kanzaki for a moment, then back to the girl.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:08 pm

Kanzaki ignored the back and forth between the two, still eating but he was focused on Ginchiyo. She still hadn't moved or made a sound sine she sat down. Either she was thinking things over or the Genjutsu the he had used on her was a bit too powerful and had caused some damages.

"Well? Aren't you going to say anything? At least a name?"

Once he was finished eating, Kanzaki pulled the mask back over his nose and mouth. He turned the chair slightly so he was facing her and awaited an answer.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Musashi on Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:33 pm

Kanzaki ignored the back and forth between the two, still eating but he was focused on Ginchiyo. She still hadn't moved or made a sound sine she sat down. Either she was thinking things over or the Genjutsu the he had used on her was a bit too powerful and had caused some damages.

"Well? Aren't you going to say anything? At least a name?"

Once he was finished eating, Kanzaki pulled the mask back over his nose and mouth. He turned the chair slightly so he was facing her and awaited an answer.
"My name is Ginchiyo Saito. I'm a Chunnin from the Hidden Rain Village. Everyone that passed the Chunnin exam with me are preparing to become Jounin, a few already have become Jounin. When I went to sign up........................I.........I was politely pushed aside. Th...they said I wasn't ready, and that at this rate, I wouldn't be for a long time."

She still hadn't moved from the head lowered position that she was in when she took the seat.

"I would be most grateful for any training that anyone could offer me."

Musashi
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:16 pm

Zonaracku smirked a bit and uttered a few words, "We begin now, and I mean now. I'm going to see what you got."

Zonaracku lifted his right palm up, placing his thumb and pointer finger together, snapping them, "Snapping sound" As the fingers slid past each other, a high pitched sound emitted from them that would dilute the eye's and hearing, and all other senses of the body if not properly deflected.

Zonaracku then stood up and hopped into the air, sending the right tip of his right foot for the chest of Ginchiyo. As the foot collided, it sent the girl through the door, into a building across the street. His head then looked at Kanzaki as the effects of the Snapping Sound jutsu wore off.

"Should I ease up? Or train her like she's a jounin? Also, take no worry to this, but there's a fish looking guy carrying swords outside. I knows he part of the Aketsuki, but he doesn't look a threat to me, not sure about you."

Zonaracku then began to walk out the door, seeing his new pupil on the ground, "Stand up. You have five minutes to hide from me. Go anywhere you want, you have five minutes to hide and plan an attack."

As she took off, Zonaracku looked at the fish guy, "Hey, you with the Aketsuki clan, whats with the swords? You some sort of samurai?" A slight laugh came from his mouth as he leaned against the Inn's outter wall, folding his arms across his chest as he counted slowly, giving the girl half the time he promised.

He then began to think to himself, "When I find her, she will most likely use a genjutsu or ninjutsu with some sort of mist."
Zonaracku tapped on his head, thinking of an ice jutsu he learned when he originally became a genin.
"I'll use the Iceball Genjutsu, then a fake Corruption Jutsu. and then I will begin to train her with chakra and genjutsu techniques."

Zonaracku's ice blue eye's then turned back to the fish guy. Zonaracku didn't like what he saw, he only thought of filleting and grilling the guy. Zonaracku's arms then began to morph, his body following behind into his cryomancer form.

"Fish guy, get the hell away from me.. your making me hungry.. and at the moment, I want to fillet and grill you."

Zonaracku then knocked on the door, "Kanzaki, come out here and deal with this fish guy."

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:55 pm

He noticed Kanzaki wasn't going to come out. Zonaracku then looked at Kisame, and smirked a bit, "Where's Itachi Uchiha? I have a score to settle with him..bastard letting my best friend die.."

Kisame looked at Zonaracku, a striking look to many, but affected Zonaracku little to none, "He's away...He will be back soon." Kisame just kept strolling by till he was gone into city, nowhere to be seen.

"Well, at least he didn't smell like fish. But why would he be here without Itachi?"

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:58 pm

Zonaracku took off, not even a second after he took his first step, he got tackled by a small dragon, "DIREN!! What took you so long?"
Zonaracku wrapped his arms around his dragon as Diren licked his face.

"Diren, I got my first Genin to train and help take down Orochimaru!!"

Diren smiled as he continued to lick Zonaracku.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:07 am

""You're joking right? And also. You're a cryomancer. When you touch things they turn cold. But still. You're going after Orochimaru?""

Orihan said as he leaned against a pole.

Nightmare
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:28 pm

Zonaracku stood up and brushed himself off, resting Derin on his right shoulder. He then turned his head to his left, taking notice to Orihan, "I'm not only a cryomancer, genius. I'm also a Sound Manipulator. And Orochimaru is a fight later on."

Zonaracku then began pet Derin, as he smiled a bit.

"I'm going to guess you think this small, little, baby dragon is weak too?"

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Musashi on Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:51 pm

Gin nodded and watched the display between Zonaracku and Orihan.

'This is to be my teacher? He has a bit of a temper about him. But I guess that could end up being a good thing.'

She sighed and looked back to Kanzaki, who was rocking back and forth in his chair, humming softly.

Musashi
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:46 pm

Kanzaki stopped his rocking and looked over to Ginchiyo before standing and heading outside. He could almost feel Kisame in the air and every ounce of Kanzaki wanted to chase after him. After an inner battle with himself, Kanzaki let out a deep breath and headed back to the bridge. Kanzaki stopped midway and leaned back against the side rail, letting his head hang out over the water. He had been there for about twenty minuets when a figurer appeared in front of him. Slowly, Kanzaki leaned forward and wasn't surprised to see the figurer was tall, and wearing a black cloak with red clouds. With a sigh, Kanzaki stood fully up and glared at the figure.

"Word is, that you've been looking for me Beast Ninja, Kanzaki Onihe. And, if rumors speak true, then I can guess why you're here. You're here because Zabuza Momochi and Raiga Kurosuk are dead. And that leaves me as the last surviving member of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist."

The voice was deep, but had a direct tone of respect to it. After a few seconds, the mist on the bridge cleared, revealing Kisame Hoshigaki standing there. Kanzaki wasn't at all surprised to seem him, not after having heard Zonaracku call him out to deal with Kisame.

"You don't seem surprised or frightened Beast Ninja. You seem to know that I haven't come to fight you."

"Well, that's what I was counting on Scourge of the Hidden Mist. Do you think I would have left Tokijin and come out to an area surrounded by water if I believed your intentions were to fight?"

Kisame nodded and walked forward, he rested his arms on the side rail right next to Kanzaki and looked out over the water which was still slightly covered in mist.

"I guess you have a point there. I have heard many stories about the exploits of the Shadow Village's Beast Ninja. A Sharingan user. Like the Copy Ninja Kakashi and my partner Itachi. I hear you recently beat Kakashi in a spar."

"Neither of us were using our full strength or anything. Was just for fun. Though I still could have beaten him. Kakashi has yet to reach S-Rank you know. So how is good old Itachi anyways?"

"Honestly I'm surprised at you Beast Ninja. I would have thought you would have gone after Itachi for what he did to your clan. But he is off enjoying some entertainment. I expect him back in a few days time."

Kanzaki smiled behind his mask and gave a slight chuckle.

"I stopped being an Uchiha the minuet I was given up for Tsumekure. Once there I began my own clan, the Onihe, but of course you know that."

Kisame nodded and continued to stare out over the water.

"I see you use the true name of your village instead of calling it the Shadow Village."

"I love my home and respect those that live there. I know you want to ask Scourge, so you might as well. I wish to be on even grounds when we fight. I know of you and your sword, it is only fair that you know of mine."

"I do wish to ask, but not because I need to know. You forget Beast Ninja, I am Akatsuki. We never ask because we need to know. I already know of your style and I also know why you haven't attacked me yet."

Kisame paused, still looking out over the water while Kanzaki looked at him with a skeptical look on his face.

"I have business to attend to. But I have enjoyed our chat. Hopefully we can do it a few more times before our inevitable showdown."

Kisame stood and turned to face Kanzaki.

"It was a pleasure Kanzaki Onihe, Beast Ninja of the Hidden Shadow Village and heir to Karinzanjutsu, The Slashing Flame Circle."

Kisame bowed slightly as a cloud of mist covered him for a split second before both he and the mist vanished, leaving Kanzaki standing there with sweat dripping down the sides of his face and a frightened look on his face, staring at where Kisame had been standing only moments before.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:32 pm

Midnight hoped onto the rail from his vantage point squating down.

"So the legendary Beast Ninja of the Shadow Village is scared of something. For a while I thought you didn't know what fear was," Midnight said his normal taunting at the man ready incase he didn't take it as a joke, "You know it took me a bit to find you."

While he spoke the people passing on the bridge didn't even notice the ninja sitting on the rail.

Midnight
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:59 pm

Kanzaki stood there for a few seconds staring off at where Kisame had been standing. Kanzaki let out a breath and turned to face Midnight, his Sharingan active.

"You don't know what fear is."

Kanzaki turned and walked back towards the town.

"Stare into the face of the worst possible opponent and then you'll know fear. And if you don't know fear while doing that, you're an idiot. I lost my advantage over him, if he knows the name of my style then he knows all about it. Why did you come here anyway? Surely there could be something in Konoha you could be doing. Or did the walking rack give you permission to come?"

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:09 pm

Midnight followed walking on the rail his face completly hidden by his hat and cloak.

"First, I'm Midnight I don't need permission from anybody to do anything. Second, the only thing I fear is fear itself," he said as he looked down, "Besides theres nothing for Chunins in the village. It was ether teach little kids do a too easy mission or come make you actually keep your word."

"Everyone just looks at me like another Chunin. When I'm probley ready to become Jounin. I just havn't yet. I just don't feel like I'm ready even though I'm probley as strong as most of the other Jounins."

Midnight
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:22 pm

"Well, until you become a Jounin they will keep treating you like a Chuunin, because that is what you are. And if you keep thinking like that, one day you'll have a scratch across your head band."

Kanzaki stopped and turned to face Midnight.

"So, you came here to finally become a Jounin then did you? You know, once you do that, you won't be able to live the carefree life that you seem to live right now. You might wish to rethink your choice on the matter, for you do seem to love living free."

Kanzaki smiled behind his mask and waited to see how Midnight would respond.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:28 pm

Midnight looked up at the sky thinking.

"Well part of living my carefree life is following what I feel. Thats probley why I'm here," Midnight said turning towards Kanzaki, "Besides I'll probley still live how I want. Theres not alot anybody could do to stop me."

Midnight said looking down at him smiling under his cloak. "You think you could handle that kind of challenge, Beast Ninja of the Shadow Village."

Midnight
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:52 pm

Kanzaki shrugged

"Only one way to find out. But you know, if you truly wish for me to test you on a Jounin level, there's very little that I will hold back against you. And when or if you do become a Jounin, you will change your ways, or you won't be a Jounin very long. You do know that they can revoke your status as a legitimate ninja, and then you'll be forced to leave Konoha."

Kanzaki smiled again.

"And if you get a nice price on your head, maybe you'll get to see me again. If you're not going to take the responsibilities of a Jounin seriously, then there's no point in my wasting time training you. So you must decide right now, do you want to live a carefree life? Well, the first test will give me your answer."

Kanzaki stepped backwards into the shadow of a building and sunk into the shadow, vanishing.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:52 pm

Midnight smiled, "This is going to be easy." With that he put his hand in front of his mouth putting his first to fingers up between his eyes closing his eyes to focus them and whipped them open glowing a light blue as he could now see chakra as it was being used.

Midnight hoped down and started following the trail till it ended.

Midnight
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:04 pm

A pair of sharp and piercing eyes watched Midnight from atop the highest in the area. The falcon tilted its head then took off. Kanzaki didn't look back as he flew off. All the while, he was thinking how much fun that this was going to be.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:18 pm

Midnight soon found the end of the trail of chakra and started looking around for anything out of the ordinary, broken branches, smashed leaves, tracks. Knowing Kanzaki wasn't going to be that easy to track he looked up seeing a shape of chakra in the air.

After looking more carefully he noticed it was a falcon. 'Falcons arn't don't live around here,' He thought as he smiled and lept on following this bird waiting for it to land.

While following it Midnight tried to think of where he would go running through the lists of places he knew. 'Oh I think I know,' He thought as he keep running using chakra every once in a while so that he wasn't physicly exosted.

Midnight
Member for 18 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!