Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

The Last Of Us: Alone and Forsaken

a part of “The Last Of Us: Alone and Forsaken”, a fictional universe by Pyxidis.

In this crumbling world, you can either hang to your morals and die, or do what it takes to survive. It's simple.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Last Of Us: Alone and Forsaken”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyxidis on Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:26 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Last Of Us: Alone and Forsaken"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
My idols are dead and
my enemies are in power.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pyxidis
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Last Of Us: Alone and Forsaken

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:43 am

Loved this game, Id just like to toss my interest into the pot for now and see how this pans out player wise. I'm most likely gonna snag a male spot. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Artik
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Cynic on Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:49 am

I have never played the game, but the concept is simple and intriguing enough. I would love to join as well; I will start concocting a profile right away. :)

The Cynic
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adamus on Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:01 am

I haven't played the game either, but I think I know enough to be in with the roll of things ^-^

I'd like to make a male character, he might be done by tonight by it's already pretty late and I have to be up early tomorrow, so maybe once I get home.

Adamus
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyxidis on Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:18 am

I'm glad ya'll are interested!

I actually have never played the game before, but I've watched so many different run-through's of it I feel like I have, and I figured this would be fun to work with.

I'm gonna be putting up all of the information I have on the infected in a thread in a little bit, and if I've missed anything please let me know!

Cynic, which gender are you planning your character to be?

Pyxidis
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VeritasProcella on Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:24 am

I would love to join this and will have a character made asap.

VeritasProcella
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:58 am

No other video game nerds, huh? It's a great game, all the feels - trust me. There may have been a tear or two.

Either way, I'm looking forward to playing with you folks. =] I will be character building while simultaneously scurrying from airport, to gate, to airport until I make it home. Hopefully I can toss a WIP up later tonight.

o/

Artik
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:01 am

Imma steal a spot in the female section :D gonna start working on my character now!

MoonlightWraith
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:10 am

I claim Jennifer Lawerence!!!

MoonlightWraith
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cookiiie on Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:17 pm

I will too have a character made :D

Cookiiie
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyxidis on Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:15 pm

I glad this is doing better than I thought it would :)

All of your characters are reserved! and I love the fact that someone's FC is Josh Hutcherson and someone else chose Jennifer Lawerence, have you guy's seen Catching Fire??

I'll be putting up about three characters, and just so you'll all aware you can also make children as well.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask me!

Pyxidis
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VeritasProcella on Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:23 pm

I've sent my WIP in. She should be finished tonight.

VeritasProcella
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Cynic on Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:50 pm

Where do you guys find these gifs!? D:

The Cynic
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaithsAngel on Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:08 pm

I'd love to reserve a guy and girl please?

Yes! I love this game! Best game I have ever heard of in a long time! Though I haven't played it myself! I have seen others play it and it was a good adventure to be drawn into.

FaithsAngel
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:38 am

Cynic just Google your chosen actors or characters name followed by gif hunt
For example, I searched "Katniss Everdeen gif hunt" and got plenty of them

MoonlightWraith
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:17 pm

May I reserve a girl?? This sounds awesome! Never played the game, but my brother owns it :)

aurban16
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HallowedGround on Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:30 pm

May I reserve two spots? I'm thinking of using FC: Charlie Hunnam and FC: Charlotte Sullivan.

HallowedGround
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:30 pm

Can I use Rachel McAdams?

aurban16
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyxidis on Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:01 pm

Oh as long as no one uses Ellie/Dakota Fanning and Amber Heard I'm fine :p

Yes, all of your roles are reserved - I really have to update the front page in a little while - and I cant wait to see all of the characters!

Pyxidis
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:58 pm

How do you post gifs?

aurban16
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!