The Last of Us || To see another day

The Last of Us || To see another day

a part of “The Last of Us || To see another day”, a fictional universe by AvalonKnight.

This is a zombie Apocalypse roleplay. If your truly interested have a look I promise it won't disappoint.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Last of Us || To see another day”.
Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: The Last of Us || To see another day

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WilPen on Thu May 08, 2014 11:50 pm

I don't really have a preference for what happens as long as we get some activity so this thing doesn't die.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WilPen
Member for 5 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legate on Fri May 09, 2014 12:23 pm

Yeah I definitely agree. Just keep it moving, I also think my post could have been left up as it advanced the plot, and my character had been involve by another. I mean unless there was an issue that Wilpen or Lillozy had with it, in which case I totally would have been open to reworking it with some input.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Legate
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WilPen on Sun May 11, 2014 6:22 pm

My only argument with the post was that everyone is tied up and the stuff you had happening was a little difficult to believe. Also, you suddenly had a knife that was never addressed before.

WilPen
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legate on Sun May 11, 2014 9:34 pm

Fair enough then that makes sense. I'm currently on my way up to Northern Ontario to go treeplanting, my camp should have wifi but I'm not sure when I'll be able to post next. Hopefully this keeps on moving, and if people need to use my character to take actions they may do so, try and keep it in character for him please.

Legate
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Tue May 13, 2014 6:20 pm

I apologize for my absent's for my life have been very hectic lately. Some shit has happened that I can't address and its just been very difficult to get online and post. I hope you all forgive me and I will hopefully have a post up some time this week. Again guys I'm really sorry and I hope you all stick with me and if you don't well that's your decision :) I really want this roleplay to succeed but sometime's you just don't have any control over what happens.
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

AvalonKnight
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WilPen on Tue May 13, 2014 11:54 pm

I'm still with you! :)

WilPen
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legate on Mon May 19, 2014 8:46 pm

I'm still in, I'm currently treeplanting so I'm in the arse end of Northern Ontario, I'll try and check in at LEAST once a week.

Legate
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Redred33mer on Mon May 19, 2014 10:29 pm

Still around.
"The Redeemer has risen!"
Image"It is not living that matters, but Living rightly."

Redred33mer
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!