The Last of Us || To see another day

a part of “The Last of Us || To see another day”, a fictional universe by AvalonKnight.

This is a zombie Apocalypse roleplay. If your truly interested have a look I promise it won't disappoint.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Last of Us || To see another day”.
Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:43 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Last of Us || To see another day"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AvalonKnight
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: The Last of Us || To see another day

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soulies on Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:11 am

Woahhhhh. A last of us roleplay. Great! Let's make my dream come true. Can you give me the cure to reserve ? Thank you!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soulies
Member for 5 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WilPen on Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:13 am

I'd like to reserve Emily Kinney. My things are hard to pick! I'm more of a gun person, but I guess a good axe would be acceptable. Also, I'm lactose intolerant, but I have a weakness for cookie dough ice cream.

WilPen
Member for 5 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:25 am

@ WilPen: She shall be reserved for you :)

@ Soulies: I will gladly reserve her for you but could you please make sure you read the rules :) thank you

AvalonKnight
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princess Silkiesoft on Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:42 am

May I reserve Lauren Cohan please? A favorite Mele weapon, thats hard to pick cause there are so many things out there. I guess a baseball bat or maybe a piece of two by four. As for favorite ice cream definitely Butter Pecan.

Princess Silkiesoft
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Burn One Down on Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:02 am

While not particularly fond of the playbys available, Im interested in the roleplay. Are there any surplus rules you'd be willing to push my way or anything of the sort? Or are there any of the faceclaims you're not hugely attached to?
My favorite melee weapon is definitely the improvised use of a rotary edger, and my favorite ice cream isn't ice cream, it's pear sorbet!

Burn One Down
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soulies on Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:09 am

Ah sorry i m on my mobile so I was in a hurry.. And I was quite excited~~
My apologizes- I LOVE STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM

Soulies
Member for 5 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:31 pm

@ Burn One Down:
Face Claim: Steven Yeun (easily changeable)
Face Claim: Norman Reedus (easily changeable)
Face Claim: Woody Harrelson (I'm really quite attached to this one but if you can find someone better)
Face Claim: Channing Tatum (again quite attached but if you can find someone better)
You may change any of these but for the two I am going to be kinda picky.

@ Princess Silkiesoft and @ Soulies: she shall be reserved for you :)
Last edited by AvalonKnight on Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.

AvalonKnight
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Redred33mer on Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:46 pm

I'd like to reserve your ex-military character, with a side of cookies 'n' cream. For dessert, I'll have... hmm... I'm torn between Zweihander and fisticuffs.

But in all seriousness, yeah, I'd like your ex-military character, and I'm fine with the face claim.
"The Redeemer has risen!"
Image"It is not living that matters, but Living rightly."

Redred33mer
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:54 pm

@ Redred33mer: He shall be reserved for you :)

AvalonKnight
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soulies on Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:39 pm

Please extend my reservation anothwr day please. Cyrrently in a place where wifi is... barely usuable im lucky to get here! If you do extend ikl get her done by tmmr night or sunday thank you!

Soulies
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:07 pm

@ Soulies: Thats fine thnx for telling me :)

AvalonKnight
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legate on Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:46 pm

Hey was wondering if I could reserve the scout/scavenger. Was hoping to change the face claim

http://i.imgur.com/FwTCKtx.gif

Hope you approve

Legate
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:31 am

@ Legate: Yes I will reserve it for you and change the FC but can you please read the rules.

AvalonKnight
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princess Silkiesoft on Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:10 am

I am working on my character right now, I had a big day of make up work yesterday and was so exhausted last night that I just crashed. The unfortunate side to crashing so early is waking up at the butt crack of dawn, but means I have time to make my character when everyone else is asleep.

Princess Silkiesoft
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legate on Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:43 am

Ahh yes, sorry, :P Actually Did read the rules just forgot to add that in. Hmm Favourite Icecream I'm gonna have to say Moose tracks (Chocolate with like these DELICIOUS peanut butter crunnch pockets). As for Melee weapons, I'm grabbing a Parang or Jungle Machete.

Legate
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:57 pm

@ Legate: Thank You :) and he's all yours.

AvalonKnight
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mister-cavalier on Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:08 pm

I finally posted.

mister-cavalier
Member for 5 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lilozzy on Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:52 pm

^That gif...

I'm working on a post, power was out last night otherwise I would have posted.
<a href="http://www.avatarist.com">Avatars</a>

lilozzy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princess Silkiesoft on Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:18 pm

@_o

ride dat ass hippo.... ride dat ass.

Princess Silkiesoft
Member for 5 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!