Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The League of Origins

The League of Origins

a part of “The League of Origins”, a fictional universe by blackwolt.

In a nuclear wasteland we struggle to survive. Our League Of Origins replaces the inevitable war over resources, but what will the outcome of this “sport” be for us?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The League of Origins”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The League of Origins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolt on Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:38 pm

Okay I wrote that in a wrong way forever alone Leli... I meant I've send a pm. to everyone that have submitted a character so far.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blackwolt
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:39 pm

I'm quite intruiged. I said a while ago that i might join this one, but other things got to me. However, i would love to reserve a spot in the lancers. That okay? It should be posted by tomorrow, about 20 hours from now. i have work until that time tomorrow.
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolt on Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:33 am

I approve the reservations made, but I can see some people have reserved a spot and then not contacted me since. Some of the spots might be open again, but I don't know which yet. All of those who still want to be reserved please send me a pm. I am tried of people that just say they want to join but won't keep in contact.

Hydrall, JokerofSpades and Leli, you don't have to since you have stayed in contact in the OOC.

blackwolt
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:23 am

Sorry I haven't said much on here, I was slightly at a loss for what to add to any conversation. Thank you for accepting my character. Any adjustments you would like? I'm looking forward to this.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolt on Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:58 am

Well it was mostly said to the people that have made reservations, those who have been accepted does not need to do anything further to their character. However if you do make some changes please say so ;)

Edit: I have now been informed that ÆSIR Society won't participate in this Roleplay after all. Because of this the position as Commanding Officer in the Red Lancers is now open once again.

blackwolt
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:24 pm

I'm staying as a grunt, though I'm beginning to wonder how to make my character non-lethal... How does one make a 'nonlethal' sniper rifle? Hrm.

[edit]: Oh wait, someone's already a sniper... I don't feel like having the same role as them, so I'll change to... I'll think of something.

Also, was there a question of what Power Armor is? Because it's basically just a powered exoskeleton with armor plating, so you can pick up heavier weights- like the armor itself, which allows it to be much thicker/stronger without worrying about the poor sap inside being crushed underneath.
"In Latin America, they say that the spirit world is a dark place, empty but for all of the human nightmares and regrets they left behind; the journey through it is long and hard. Every time you write, or draw, or create something new, you light a beacon fire in the spirit world to guide and protect the dead on their journey to the afterlife. Think about that the next time you write, and know that no matter how little it is, you have helped them on their way."

Audino - Surprisingly Amazing!

Hydrall
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oetunianne on Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:45 pm

hello ill post my charecter in a minite . i just wanted to introduce myself first. im not the best speller so please dount hold that agenst me. p.s. sorry about my username it got messed up somehow.
ice caster

oetunianne
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:53 pm

*is a grammar nazi* I'll try, but no promises. >_>

Meanwhile, what dome do the Red Lancers fight for? If it's on the page, I haven't seen it. And is it okay if my character is from a Harvest Town?

Hydrall
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolt on Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:13 pm

Hydrall:
For your first question, a non-lethal sniper rifle is a rifle that uses non-lethal ammunition, or is used in a non-lethal way (shoot against arms, legs aso.).
Secondly, the Red Lancers as well as the Black Wolves are fighting for the same city: Aequitas of the M3 dome. Both teams will surely meet up in the barracks from time to time. (Informed through the "Intro" as well as the "Aequitas Combat Teams")

oetunianna:
No problems as long as you are understandable, we all make spelling and grammar mistakes. However if it is too hard to understand what you are writing I will have a little talk with you. ;)

I hope all your characters are turning out nice, can't wait to see them all. Mine is also getting ready to be submitted.

blackwolt
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:21 pm

Profile submitted, hopefully there aren't any problems. It's not my best work and I feel vaguely disappointed by it, so expect me to regularly edit it to try and make it better. >_>

Hydrall
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oetunianne on Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:25 am

the discriptens are short i know, ill update when i get more ideas.

oetunianne
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Profile also submitted

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oetunianne on Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:32 pm

writeing lights [aka rains brother] profile.

oetunianne
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arctic Fury on Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:24 pm

Just submitted a profile. I also got mixed up and thought it was the Lancers with the Long Range expert, but it's the Wolves, so I'll be switching over to the Lancers to even things out.
Disregard books. Acquire maracas.

Arctic Fury
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Varyar on Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:35 pm

Yay, I'm in! Can't wait to get started!
Le vent se lève...! il faut tenter de vivre!
Paul Valéry

Varyar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:50 pm

quite pumped also :D

By the way Varyar, your dude is scary. :O just saying. But scary is good in roleplays. Most of the time xD

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Varyar on Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:16 pm

JokerofSpades wrote:quite pumped also :D

By the way Varyar, your dude is scary. :O just saying. But scary is good in roleplays. Most of the time xD

Yeah, he is the "my past is mysterious don't mess with me" kind of guy. That can be good, but in some cases too mysterious is boring, so I'll try to balance it. But scary? Man, that thing your character does with his enemy's pain... THAT is scary! I hope we don't get in a fight. But if we do... Well, Betty here wants to have a little chat with you... In private.
Anyway, Joker, I'm not sure if It's me, but your character's image isn't working... It just says 'image' where it's supossed to have a picture. Check it out, if it's my browser's problem I'll try to fix it.

Varyar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:12 pm

I think it is because i got it from photobucket. It hates me. so i might have to just change it to a url.
And the thing about transferring pain came to me while I was writing, and now that i really look at it, your right. It its quite scary :O

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolt on Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:02 am

Finally my own character is up. I have two people waiting for approval, I just want to know how many is making a character at the moment to give them a chance of submitting before all the spots are gone. Please submit what you got already or pm me with how far you've got ;)

Edit: Two spots left at the Red Lancers: Commanding Officer and Team Member

blackwolt
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arctic Fury on Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:22 pm

I'm ready to rumble!

Arctic Fury
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!