Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Leaving

The Leaving

a part of “The Leaving”, a fictional universe by drampire.

a group of young kids used as science experiments must leave the only place that you called home to escape the crueltly before it turns into murder

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Leaving”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Leaving

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby drampire on Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:54 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Leaving"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I may be scary but i have feelings
~please click and help my dragons~
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

drampire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Leaving

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:02 pm

I officially claim Zack as my own.....
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:09 pm

Ok, i call dean :D

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby drampire on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:13 pm

cool ,i don't mind.

drampire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:19 pm

AnimeGirl wrote:Ok, i call dean :D

Sooooo.....last names.....Reed? Im somewhat partial to Reed cause it sounds awesome..... :3

Oh, and the age. Im thinking we should make them young, but not TOO young. like around 11-12 maybe. and identical twins all the way!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby drampire on Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:07 pm

When AnimeGirl submits her charater do ya want to start or wait for more people ?

drampire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dudedude889 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:31 pm

Red
You value freedom, impulse, emotion and fire. You love instant gratification and acting on your gut feeling. At your best, you are passionate and decisive. At your worst, you are shortsighted and destructive. Your symbol is a fireball. Your enemies are white and blue.

Mr. Baneling Squishy we're enemies.

We could start... Maybe.... But I really don't know. It should be up to you.

I shape-shift into an airplane and call myself a transformer. That I'm soooo going to do. Or Dr. Octagonapus. Yeah.
I...am mad!!! I do things for no point, no reason, nor do I try! Would it be called madness otherwise?

My thoughts go over expanses of mountains. I act stupid, dumb, just so people underestimate me. So no one overestimates nor estimates normally of me. I am 99% of a perfect being, that one per cent is lost to me not being a real...being.

dudedude889
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:19 am

Can I reserve Matty? I absolutely love witches and warlocks. Can she be dressed like a witch, or does she need to have normal clothes. Either way, I'm gonna make her have white hair and silver eyes. :3 Can we have anime pics?

P.S. Dude, I could kiss you. Dr. Octagonapus is the best cartoon ever. Lazer Collection FTW!
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby drampire on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:26 am

sure you can reserve Matty , and normal or witchy clothes will work... its up to you. And it can be anime or real , you can choose , i don't want to be picky.

drampire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dudedude889 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:51 am

Yaa!!! Lazer Collection FTW. That stuff is epic. Dr. Octagonapus, Blaargh!!! I should totally make a new account called Dr. Octagonapus.

dudedude889
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:55 am

If you do, I'll make one called Rainbow Walking Guy. :3

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dudedude889 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:00 am

It's a deal then. [0{I}---Epic Cyclopes. Rainbow Walking Guy. Sounds like a double rainbow's about to come. Double Rainbow Walking Guy. Have you heard that song. Double Rainbow? A guy saw a double rainbow and started crying. It's soooo funny.

dudedude889
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:13 am

Who hasn't seen that? It is hilarious. It's kinda like, "Dude, it's just a double rainbow. Get over it." On youtube, look up Like Totally. Click the first video and prepare to die laughing at Poland. :3
/\ /\
(=^.^=)
( \/\/
Cute Kitty

Aixulram
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dudedude889 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:15 am

At Poland. I'm going to do that right now. And that point about "Dude. it's just a double rainbow. Get over it" Were my exact thoughts when I first saw that video.

dudedude889
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby drampire on Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:15 am

OMG thats was so weird , i just watched it!

drampire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dudedude889 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:23 am

I'm laughing soo hard at that coincedence. Or is it not a coincidence. Dun... DUn... Dunnn. Fail

:(

dudedude889
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:26 am

XD I love seeing people's reactions to that video! Or at least knowing them. :trollface:

Aixulram
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby drampire on Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:27 am

if you really what to see something funny lookup Johnny on the sling shot...GOT TO WATCH. its so funny.

drampire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:29 am

XD That was hilarious. Anyway, I need some sleep. Start listening to Nightcore songs. They're just remakes of songs, but they're awsome. My favorite by them is Pretty Rave Girl.

Aixulram
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:20 am

I'm interested in the Necromancer boy. May I reserve him?

- Zero

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!