Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The Life and Times of Digit Masperia

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:57 am

Nicola took all this in, vaguely wondering if the man had died. She would look into that at the fire station, so she didn't ask. Instead, she asked, "What do you plan on doing?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
miyumi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digit_masperia on Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:05 am

In a quick and bold response, he grinned.

"If these are the guys...I plan on taking them out. One by one if I have to."

He threw his cigarette on the cold cement and walked to the door of the police station. He walked in, footsteps echoing throughout the spacious room. He walked to the front desk and saw a man sitting there, watching a surveillance video with his feet propped up on the desk. He said one last thing to Nicola before getting to business.

"Yeah Nicola, I have to go..."

He hung his phone up and slipped it into his pants pocket

"Yes officer...I’d like to give a lead I may have about the cause of the fire yesterday."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
digit_masperia
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:13 am

As the phone went dead, Nicola wished him well, grabbed her stuff, and ran out the door. She had work to do, and if he wanted to take out a terrorist group, may he not get in trouble for it, in any sense of the word.

She got to work on time, and the manager just shook his head. He understood that sometimes, distraction could help.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
miyumi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digit_masperia on Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:08 pm

Digit laid down a folder on the desk of the head policeman, then went to sit in the corner of the room, staring off into the distance, crossing his arms and legs. The man looked through it, his eyes widening in disbelief with each page he flipped through.

" Where did you get this? I...I don't think I can believe it...I mean, are you even part of the military? "

Digit nodded and raised his hand, showing a gesture as if ready to explain.

"Well, sire, after going through a few resources, I found out a good few things. The Greats here just love to start fires, were after Gretzky, and were in the area. I'm not saying they did or didn't do it...that's for the justice system to sort out."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
digit_masperia
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digit_masperia on Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:31 pm

[ooc] I realize that i've done this roleplay half-assed. It's been good, but I'm looking for more action. Maybe me being the head of these "Greats" *just made the faction*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
digit_masperia
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:43 pm

[ooc]Dude, there's nothing wrong with your roleplaying... it's not all about heart-in-your-throat, seat-of-your-pants action. My suggestion: figure out how to get Nicola interested, then figure out how you'll get to the headquaters of the Greats to take out the leader. Once you actully get there, plenty of action will ensue.

NOTE TO EVERYONE ELSE: I think Digit wouldn't mind if other characters are introduced. Digit, you may want to tell people what time-period you're role-playing.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
miyumi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digit_masperia on Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:46 pm

OOC: In ooc? I guess so. In this particular RP, It's a bit in the future...but not so much as Gundam times (AC). Alright...I guess I shall continue this...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
digit_masperia
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digit_masperia on Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:52 pm

He already had a plan in mind...Go find these Greats, become a part of them, and take them down. Then, to take it a step farther, devote them to good, and quite using violence for evil....even if it meant using violence for good. Innocent people needed protection, and being a lawyer wasn't exactly what one would call a helpful one.

"Sir, I’ll leave you with these documents, and you do what you have to do. I'll be on ym way...I sort of have someone I have to meet."

{b] He boldly turned and walked out of the police-house, and into the street once again.

After a few more minutes of walking, he was at the door of Nicola's workplace. She should be getting off work soon, and just to be sure, he called her up, flipping up the black top of his cell phone, and pressing down on the glowing digits...[/b]

"Nicola....you getting off work soon? Digit here..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
digit_masperia
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:58 pm

The phone at work rang, and Nicola picked it up.

Hello you have reached Reading the Future. How may I help you?

Nicola?

This is she.

You getting off work soon? Digit here and I'm right outside.

Nicola was very startled. Right outside? Wow...

Yeah, it's kinda slow. Come on in, I'll be off in a minute.
Last edited by miyumi on Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
miyumi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digit_masperia on Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:19 pm

He smiled and nodded. He knew basically all about Nicola as well. From her perspective, he looked up everything on her, as well as looking up everything on the clan that caused the problems. It seemed he barely thought of Miko anymore, but every time a thought of her came across his mind, his hate for The Greats increased. He walked into the bookstore, where Nicola worked at, named quite oddly "Reading the Future" It was a very large place, but being a bookstore, eh figured business would usually be slow. He walked in, and his assumptions were correct. Nicola was sitting at the front desk, being the 'librarian' for the place. He walked in and confronted her, smiling.

"Nicola? How are you today?"

He looked much different from the day before. Yesterday he was wearing a sleeveless top, very casual, and today he was dressed in his best, wearing sunglasses and all. He looked quite good in the old military uniform. He extended his hand towards the girl at the desk, ready for a shake

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
digit_masperia
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:31 pm

Nicola smiled back at Digit, surprised at the transformation his clothes made.

Hi Digit! I'm good, how are you doing?

The amount of hate and anger he was radiating was staggering, but she knew it wasn't directed at anyone in the immediate vincinity, so she didn't comment. She simply blocked.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
miyumi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digit_masperia on Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:41 pm

He waited around for a few moments, realizing there wasn't much to say on her comment. He wasn't doing great, but all in all, he was stable.

"I'm fine, I’m fine...um...Nicola..."

He really didn't know what to say. He doubted she would help him take over a terrorist organization, but what the hell, give it shot?

"I was wondering if you'd like to come with me for a few days...or longer. I know you won't be able to go to work, so if you want, I’ll actually pay you...oh...do you even know what I plan on doing so far?"

He shrugged. She was just a girl, doing what she can, and he wasn't sure what more she could do for him. But she was better than the police any day...considering his actions might be considered vigilante to some.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
digit_masperia
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:55 pm

Nicola was slightly amused at his discomfort, but she could sympathize because she felt a little awkward as well. No one had ever come to see her at work, and it looked like he wanted her for something that could be really big.

Hmmm, I think I might be able to, without you having to pay more than room and board.

She went to her best friend and manager.

Hey boss! You know those vacation days I've never taken? How many do I have saved up by now?

The man grinned. I'd say about... three months worth? Four with the sick-days because you've had oh so many of those as well.

She grinned back at his playful sarcasm. They had been friends for years, and she knew she could disappear for two years with no word and walk in the door with her job intact. Of course, she might not stay intact for long after he got through teacher her never to make him worry like that again... Can I take them and go on vacation, starting tomorrow, until further notice?

I don't know... Nicola threw her nametag at him, he ducked and it hit a bookshelf. All right all right, just don't bring the store down around you before you go. C'mere. He gave her a huge bear hug; she promised to write as she picked up the name tag and rejoined Digit.

So, where are we going?
Last edited by miyumi on Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
miyumi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digit_masperia on Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:24 pm

"Well, my friend, we are going to England."

He grinned and turned, heading towards the door. If there was anything she needed, he made a suggestive look to her, almost ordering her to get what she needed, and just in case, he pointed to his right ankle.

There, strapped to his ankle, was a custom pistol. He basically meant bring protection, and she was right. Something huge was going to go down.. Hard.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
digit_masperia
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:53 pm

Nicola saw his pistol, and paled a little. what have I gotten myself into? She realized she'd need to pack first.

I didn't exactly come to work with my bags all packed, can I go pick some things up at my appartment? You can come, if you'd like.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
miyumi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digit_masperia on Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:02 pm

He nodded and crossed his arms, solemnly, but with no tension. He realized what she needed, and what she had there was just a few old pages in a book. He walked out of the door, walking a slow enough pace that she could walk beside him. Did she have a car? He didn't know, so he followed her.

He didn't talk much on the way to wherever she'd lead him. He was deep in thought on what the plan was. First, eh realized, he'd see who was where at what time...then get on with it. He smiled at Nicola. He just hoped she didn't get hurt....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
digit_masperia
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:16 pm

Nicola led him to the left, down the street, through three traffic lights. At the next light, she took crossed and took a left. She took the fourth alleyway to the right, and put put her key in the lock of the fifth door on the right. She invited him into her appartment, decorated in the darker hues of purple, blue, and green. The walls were decorated with posters centering around optical illusions or nature, and the furniture was a conglamoration of styles, all of which made the place seem a little mis-matched, but it felt very comfortable to Nicola.

She offered him a green chair, and then buzzed off without bothering to see if he took it, saying
Have a seat if you want, this won't take long. She pulled a small bag out from under her bed and threw a few clothes into it from an antique dresser. She pulled out an outfit with a long-sleeved shirt that was so deep a purple it was almost black, and black jeans. Then she walked over to a locked cupboard. She opened that, and from the weapons displayed there selected a couple throwing knives, a belt-knife, a katana, and a handgun. She went into the bathroom, and reemerged shortly fully changed. The only weapon visible was a tiny knife in her hair-tie. She slipped on a pair of black shoes that seemed like tiny dancing slippers. Grinning, she shouldered the small bag she had packed, and asked, How's that?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
miyumi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digit_masperia on Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:32 pm

He eyed the knife momentarily, and shook his head.

"The clothes you packed are fine, though we may need something comfortable in rugged conditions, and maybe a bigger arsenal as well."

He grinned. He was a pretty good shot with a pistol, better than most, and was equally good with his blade, though it wasn't packed. He took the chair and laid back, eager to get on. How would they travel...he had contacts with a few vehicles he could use, but this is the area Nicola would be best in.

"Say, Nicola...do you have access to any vehicles being on the job you are?"

He tilted his head and looked at her. She would definitely be around fire engines, though he need not that, but the local fire department was one of the larger ones...they had a helicopter, with a large nozzle underneath for putting out forest fires. it would be perfect.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
digit_masperia
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:02 pm

Nicola thought a minute.

Well, there's cars, and there's motorcycles. The firestation has a helicoptor, but I'm not allowed to use that yet... I do have to stop by there before we leave though. You could wander off.

She really didn't want to get in trouble, but if that was what he needed, she figured he'd be able to figure out how to get it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
miyumi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digit_masperia on Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:21 pm

He nodded. He'd need the helicopter. So, as soon as she was done packing, they went to the fire station. They traveled up the streets, and again, he was silent as he coudl be, deep in strainous thought. What to do...what to do...

They needed the helicopter to locate the local Great base...then, he figured he'd first make a peaceful rendezvous. If they didn't do it, he'd continue. If they did...he was prepared to come back later with a bigger gun,

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
digit_masperia
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.

 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests