Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The Life and Times of Digit Masperia

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:24 pm

Nicola left Digit in the waiting room while she went up to the chief's office. He looked up, surprised to see her.

Nicola? You're not supposed to be here until tomorrow.

She had decided to take the "sick relative" approach.

Chief, I have a cousin that I'm really close to. He's currently in Europe. He kinda got sick, and he needs someone to go take care of things for him. I don't know for how long. May I be excused for awhile?

The chief smiled regretfully.

We'll miss you. Remember, if you're gone-

I know, I know, if I'm gone longer than two weeks, I have to take the test again, and longer than two months means retraining. I'll miss you guys too.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

miyumi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digit_masperia on Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:33 pm

Digit smiled and walked down the hall of the firehouse. He figured he might as well take the vigilante appoach to this, rather than actually askign to borrow the helicopter. Then it hit him....He didn't knwo hwo to fly the damned thing..He turned to Nicola

"Uh, Nicola, do you know how to pilot a helicopter?"

He turned uneasily and kept goign forward. it was too late to turn back now.
I am Digit. I am a Forum Junkie. Hear me roar.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

digit_masperia
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:41 pm

As Nicola left the office, the chief popped his head out.

Hey Nicola?

She turned around

Yeah?

You know how to fly the helicopter right? Cause we're not going to need it right now. Forest-Fire season isn't for a few months. You can take the small scout.

Nicola smiled.

Thanks.

Nicola hurried to the garage, running to get there in time. She found Digit on the way.

Hey Digit! I got permission to take the scout!

miyumi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digit_masperia on Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:13 pm

He smiled gleefully. Part one complete.

Now, the trip would be short, considering they were close to England as it was. He had found information the night before concerning they're whereabouts.

"Password:****
Incorrect
Password: ****
Granted...

Opening File Log....

File: Jerome Hadly, the former head of The Greats established a base in the lower parts of London before the war. The faction spread to different parts of Europe and ultimately becoming higher in authority than the Mafia.
Jerome Hadly
Location: 4Th street, apartment 314 in London's northern District.

New Greats Leader: Icabod Heidegger.

End file log..."

Basicly, with this information he'd developed a plan. To get Jerome's praise first, and then rid of Icabod for himself.

By this time they were heading towards the staircase in the firehouse. No elevators there, as even though it was the largest station around, it was only so big..

Then he realized he never officially told Nicola where they were going. He looked at her, and smiled.

"Nicola, in case you've been wondering, were heading to England to meet with Jerome Hadly. He's the former head of the faction that may or may not have destroyed the...apartment complex.

I was just wondering if you could take the helicopter to his apartment...I'm sure it would make an impression if we got to him...."

He dazed off in thought, and soon they were on the roof of the building, staring out on a wonderful blue horizon. On the building sat three helicopters, the main forest fire copter, another news copter, and the scouter. It was quite small and barely had room in the back for an extra person, but it would do.

"Let's go to England!"

Almost playfully he rushed towards the chrome colored bird...he had never really been in a helicopter, and maybe his childish side was surfacing a bit...

..::"Edit"::..

digit_masperia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:05 pm

Nicola smiled at his childish side, and gestured him to stand aside for a minute. She went into the back, and pulled down a cushion, then opened a small seat behind the pilot seat. Then she rolled down a panel, and there was plenty of leg-room and what would be a wonderful view of the land below. She turned to see the surprise on Digit's face.

What, you didn't think the pilot would search for the fires, did you? Hope you're not afraid of heights!

miyumi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digit_masperia on Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:18 pm

He gasped for a moment, after scrambling in like a child waiting to get on his favorite roller coater. Surely, he wouldn't have to worry about falling through, but heights weren't always easy for him...

"Just be cool, Digit, nothing wrong here...."

He uneasily slid to the back of the small helicopter and opened up his PHS system on his cell-phone. There was a GPS on there, and he quickly marked down the co-ordinates for Nicola.

"Can you tell where we have to go from this?"

He handed her the cell-phone, it's black exterior shining quickly before fading into her hands. He laid back against the chair and sighed....Only moments away he may be hurt, or even killed. It all depended on a turn of events that may or may not occur. Fate had them now.

digit_masperia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:57 pm

Nicola took the phone, and plugged it into a terminal. A flight plan appeared on a screen in front of her, and she handed the phone back to Digit. Then she realized something, and hotwired a box that would've told the station where she was. Checking to be sure everything was secure, she started the engine and took hold of the controls. The helicoptor gently lifted into the air. Nicola guided the helicoptor along the path lifted from the phone. She realized that now was the time to tell him.

This may be hard for you to believe, but I have a small ability that could be useful. I can sense other people's emotions, and I am capable of doing this over a phone or through a wall. So, we'll have an easy time avoiding being seen.

miyumi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digit_masperia on Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:04 pm

He nodded and looked out the window on the floor. Scary view by now, since they were in the air.

After she had taken off, what she said finally processed in his mind.

"I didn't know that was possible...but I guess I can believe you, considering that first time you saw me..."

He reminisced for a few moments. Then, he pulled a pair of gloves out of his jacket pocket, putting them on and cracking his knuckles. The ends were padded, and we're definitely made for some kind of fighting.

He put his head down, taking off his sunglasses. He was actually craving the destruction he could bring..

digit_masperia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:31 pm

Nicola was a little nervous by his air of destruction, but she knew that it was reserved for those who had killed his fiance. She didn't say anything more as they flew, and she gently landed on the roof.

Showtime

miyumi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digit_masperia on Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:58 pm

The house they landed on was old and fabulous, obviously owned by a very rich man. The walls were a tinge of mauve, with a red roof, elegant trees strung out through the yard.

Digit jumped out of the helicopter as the blades died down, slamming his fists into each other, warming up. A door leading to the inside of the house opened up, and a guard walked onto the roof to see what the commotion was. When he saw Digit walking with his had down, helicopter blades swinging against the sunlight, slamming his fists into each other, he almost knew that he would need back up.

He turned and scrambled back into the house, yelling furiously. Digit reached the door and waved to Nicola. She could stay there if she wanted, or if she didn't want to.

But him...he noticed two more guards follow the first one up the velvet staircase, holding larger weapons than the first. Time for the force he was ready for.

He swung his feet up over the guardrails, swinging down to the flight below, slamming the heel of his boot into the one guards temple, knocking him out completely. The other two guards turned and raised there weapons, but Digit was too fast. He reached to his ankle and grabbed his custom pistol, firing into the guards ankle. He dropped his Ak-47 and fell down the stairs screaming, and finally the guard with the revolver faulted a moment, before dropping his gun and raising his hands into the air.

"Take me to Jerome..... "

"Y-y-y-Yes.....s-s-sir...."

digit_masperia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:09 pm

Nicola opted for staying on-hand and finding a place to go if they had to get out of there fast. Not to mention gaurding their only vehicle. So, she calmly waited by the helicopter, hand on a stick that would be used to warn whoever came up. After all, she didn't want to accidentally throw a knife through Digit.

miyumi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digit_masperia on Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:36 pm

Of course, that wasn't as much as he expected, as the weaker guard willingly took him to his master.

Upon walking into the massively decorated room, he saw Jerome sitting there, facing him, his hands resting his head. He was as old as the house, beard growing form his chin as white as the snow, and hair thinning out. He was in a very nice suit, and was always expecting company, if not the kind he had expected. Jerome motioned for Digit to sit, but Digit shook his head, making a firm no out of the offer. So, Jerome sighed and asked peacefully...

"Sir, what brings you here...I have done nothing."

"Jerome, are you or are you not the former head of The Greats?"

"Yes, yes, I was...why though? It was years ago, and I couldn't have possibly done anything to you th-"

"Quit rambling. Did The greats eliminate a so-called Gretzky within the Tsuyasa region lately?"

"now that you mention ti, I've heard the name before..."

Digit fumed. He was right. But the old man had done nothing. He was more worried about Icabod.

"Were you against the attack?"

"As a matter of fact, i disliked the entire Idea. Icabod made my great clan nothing but a band of good for nothings."

Digit smiled. The man was on his side, and he was thankful for that. He turned to walk away and spoke to Jerome while walking out.

"I say that you should tell your friends they are going to have a visitor. Your buddy Icabod had a collateral incident that killed my fiance'. Hope that clears things up."

It took Jerome a few moments, but he got the point. He breathed deeply and turned away. There was nothing he could do. Digit walked back up to the helicopter, where he saw Nicola waiting for him. He nearly reached the helicopter however, as soon as his eyes grew wide and he ducked in a hurry. A bullet whizzed past Nicola's head, past Digit,s and into the door behind him. On the other side of the helicopter there was one man, holding a pistol...Digit recognized his face, and by the looks of it, he wasn't exactly friendly.

digit_masperia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:44 pm

Nicola suddenly had a throwing knife in her hand, visible only to Digit. She made eye contact with him, using eye flicks to ask which way to go, kill or escape.

miyumi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digit_masperia on Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:27 pm

Digit quickly pulled up his pistol and raised it, but another shot fired out, knocking the gun out of his hand. This man was good, and Digit could tell he was just playing around.

" Ah, good sir, you seem to have invaded an area that I won't allow. Leave now, or I'll destroy you and the girl. "

The man was talking to Digit and Digit nodded...to Nicola. He suddenly scrambled for his pistol, knowing she was going to throw the knife any moment...if she missed, there was going to be hell to pay.

digit_masperia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:45 pm

As soon as Digit nodded, Nicola's knife appeared in the man's forehead. The man never even saw it coming. She had grabbed her handgun as soon as she let go of the knife, but there was no need. Instead, she ran to the man, and ran back to the helicoptor.

Let's get out of here!

miyumi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digit_masperia on Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:54 pm

Digit stood up on his feet and ran across the cement into the helicopter.

Nicola was soon enough in the air, with another location ready to go to. But Digit knew there was going to be opposition.

"Nicola, you don't happen to have any bigger weapons anywhere, eh?"

He figured a handgun would be all he'd need, but you never knew what may come along...also, the man looked vaguely familiar, and he knew Nicola could sense his emotions, so he decided to start a conversation regarding it.

"Hmm, Your noticing that I took the man familiar...you ever seen him before?"

He sighed and looked down. They were directly above the red and mauve house, and they were just starting to move forward. A moments shock was all he had, but he turned his head on an angle and looked towards Nicola.

"Because he's still alive..."

Sure enough, there was the man, holding the knife in one hand, and sheathing his revolver..

Obviously, he'd be a problem later...

digit_masperia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:32 am

Nicola thought about weapons, and then heard the other question. Since that was simpler, she decided to answer it first.

Yes, I could tell that the man looked familiar to you, but I have never seen him before. My extended family owns a ranch here in England, and I'm welcome there anytime. We should be able to pick up anything we need there.

So, I didn't miss. Good. He should have an interesting time, now that his left brain can't talk to his right brain.

miyumi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digit_masperia on Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:23 am

He nodded. Sure enough, he would need all the help he could get. If possible, maybe he could get a helping hand with the family living on the ranch.

By now, word must have gotten to Icabod about what was going to happen, and so they were either preparing, or laughing their asses of as to how two people could possibly beat them.

Because of this, Digit was going to get something huge in terms of firepower and accuracy...

They soon were hovering down into the ranch, with a few flabbergasted looks form the owners, one man obviously holding a rifle to see if it was an intruder. But as soon as Nicola walked out, she was greeted by a few, and Digit soon followed, staying close behind. The people seemed friendly...now he needed her to introduce him to them.

digit_masperia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:34 am

Nicola hopped out of the copter, hiding a smile at Richard's rifle. Of course they're wary. They had no clue I was coming. She walked up to them, and gave her aunt Dora a huge hug.

Aunt Dora! How good it is to see you again! Uncle Richard, go ahead and put that rifle away.

Nicola? What brings you here?

Well, Uncle, you know how you've been writing to me about a faction called "the Greats"? That one that your team has been trying to get rid of since the change in leadership?

Yeah?

Well, Digit here has a plan.

She waved Digit over.

Come on over an meet my uncle! You two will really get along!

miyumi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digit_masperia on Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:53 am

Digit smiled and walked over to the Richard persona, extending his hand. Richard took it and shook it forcefully, really displaying his personality. He was eager, strong willed, and just plain strong from the ache in Digit's wrist.

Richard turned and led them to the house about 20 yards away, and Digit found the home comfortable, and quite cozy.

But of course, that wasn't what he was there for. He started speaking with Richard about his goals, and why he was after The Greats so badly. Richard took pity on him, and patted his shoulder every once in awhile. Digit could tell he lost a loved one...who or when he didn't know. Unless of course, he was like Nicola and could read emotions well.

After about an hour, they were led into the basement. It was filled with guns of all sorts. Olden Day Winchesters, M-16 semi automatic rifles, LAW Rocket Launchers...it was a miniature ammo dump. Digit took his time sorting out what he was going to need, first getting ammo for his custom pistol, and then picking out other weapons. He grabbed an M-4 and put it on single shot, grabbed the ammo, and picked up the LAW handing it to Nicola. Though it was quite heavy she was strong enough to hold it easily. He grabbed one more weapon after slinging his M-4 onto his back, an extremely large machine gun. It was a new model, not old like the other guns in the area. Probably the best weapon there, it was known as the NC-888 to some, but Eliminator according to Richard, as he painted the name on the side of the gun. The greatest thing about it was it's extreme fire rate for such a small weapon...888 rounds per second. And, because of the advancements in metal and cooling, it almost never overheated. This would be perfect for an attachment to the helicopter.

Digit turned to Nicola, she'd need weapons as well.

"Nicola, get as many of these as you think you can hold, we'd need it all."

digit_masperia
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.