The Light within the Darkness

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

The Light within the Darkness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:47 pm

This is a private Role play between myself and Super-6-1. You can look but please do not touch. Thank you and enjoy. :D
These violent delights have violent ends And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, Which, as they kiss, consume

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AiraValkov
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Light within the Darkness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:54 pm

"We have to make one... if not out family would me lost and the blood line would suffer" one male said to his wife.
"Why a young boy tho? why not someone else of higher age? It... could cause him death" She pleaded to him.
"No, the younger he is the more likly the spell and longer he will live. "

The man pushed his wife to the side and looked at the rest of the family who was there for the ritual. It was a hard time for there kind. People burned, drowning and even hunter of witches. There was only one solution to there problem, so they thought, make a creature to make everyone stay away. To keep them in peace and hope one day it will work. As they started the small boy, no older then 14 was carried into the circle and tied down to the floor. At this time the young boy was unconscious so he wouldn't fight back. As they started to chant the boys body violently moved about and shock as they keep going and going. The man's wife looked as he saw him dieing to her eyes. But to there's he was a protector of there people. It went on for a hour or more his body pushed to the limits and changed into something that he did not want but was forced appone him...

The ritual was finally over and in the next full moon, they would know if it worked. He would become the first were-wolf. The protector of his owners and for his generations would keep this gen/spell for years to come...
Google CR-48 tester and user.
MLG gamer of H2O PMS clan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

super-6-1
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:49 pm

Elizabeth pulled out of the Starbucks drive through and headed to her college. She sipped her coffee as she made her way through the twist and turns of the forest road. She loved living in Maine. It was so beautiful. She pulled into the closest parking spot that she could, turned the car off, and looked out the windshield. It had just began to rain. She sighed and pulled her hood up. She got out of her car and grabbed her books from the back seat. She made a mad dash for the doors careful not to spill her coffee. She moved into her class and found a comfortable seat higher in the class. she pulled out her note book to where they had left off in her history of myths and folk lore. She ran her fingers through her long blonde and whipped the rain off her hoodie. The bottom of her jeans where wet but they would dry. She sighed and waved at people sh knew as they came in and found there seats.

Another normal morning...

AiraValkov
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:18 am

(( im sorry!!! i kinda forgot about this... >.< ))

The alarm on his phone went off. Still dazed by the sleep he just woke up from he took his phone in hand and using the mussle memory he learned he turn off the alarm on his phone and layed there for a minute looking up at the ceiling. Eventurally he rolled out of the bed threwing the blankets off to the side and found a shirt and some pants to put on for the day. After stretching and yawning he forgot about what he had to do last night which was get water for the house. At the moment the city had to cut there water off because they where doing maintance for the main lane that ran to the naberhood. The only source of watch for then to drink was bottle and the only source for there rest room was from a small pond out back. He got up and grabbed the bucket and headed to the pond smelling the freash air and the pollin that was just released from the trees not to long ago. He dipped the bucket in the pond and pullled it out and headed back to the house to get his breakfest. His younger brother was up already as he got to the house already eating.

"last night was fun... it was something new! " His little brother smilled at him.
"Yeah i knew you would like it. Maybe tonight we can do it again. " Then he learned down to his brothers ear "Just don't tell mother." and he leaned back up and sat down.

There mother already knew what they where doing but he wanted to add a little Deceitfulness into it to make it for fun for him. He started eating and as always the food was good. it wasn't long before he started that he was done and he walked over the sink to place the dishes in it and kisses his mother on the cheek.

"thank you. as always it was great"
She miled and kissed his back. He looked at the time and saw it was time to head out to school. Today was one of 3 days he had to go. he set his classes up so he only had them Mondays, Wensdays and Fridays.

super-6-1
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:27 pm

Elizabeth watched as more and more people came into the class. Their professor came into the room and started getting set up. She watched as a photo of a large half bull have man photo was shown on the screen. She started to doodle in her book when she heard some people talking behind her.

"Are you sure? I mean most animals don't come hear town. And if they do they are looking for food." A girl said to another.

"I know what i saw Sammie. It was just running around." said the girl to her friend.

"it was probubly a stray dog. Your so paranoid."

Elizabeth stopped listening to them and kept doodling. Her father said something about seeing more and more animals out at night but she tired not to listen. He is a veterinarian and all he talks about is animals. once she thought that she remembered that she had forgot to let her jog out this morning. She would have to do it after class. It was just then that three students walked in that she never seen in class before. But it wasn't unlikely for people to join the class. It had only been a week or two in. It was two boys and a girl. The girl had vary long black hair and was pale. She was thin and beautiful with designer clothes. She looked like she belonged in a fashion magazine. The two men got all the girls attention in the class. One had shaggy, sandy, blonde hair. It was styled in a messy yet neat style. he wore stone wash blue jeans and a faded red T-shirt. The other had short brown hair and wore dark jeans and a button up white shirt. They both had normal builds but they seemed to have this presents about them that made them almost made you feel intimidated. They looked around before the girl looked in her direction and pointed. Elizabeth guessed she wasn't pointing at she but the seats a few rows down from be that were open. But the one boy looked up towards her looked to the girl said a few words then looked back before moving to come and sit in the seats She thought they would. It was then the class was called to attention. Elizabeth got her pen reading and turned to a doodle free page.

AiraValkov
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:12 pm

The morning was nice enough to where he figured he could walk to school today rather then take the car and fight people for a parking spot. As he left the small road that left his house to the main road that lead to colllage he saw one of his friend waiting for him as if she knew he was coming. She waved at him and he waved back. They hugged as soon as they meet each other.
"As always you know when i get here." He teased her.
She looked at him and blushed a little then chucked "Well i can pick up your scent from a mile away."

His face looked puzzled then he smelled himself and saw why and laughed.

"Yeah... that " he smiled at her. He knew he should of showered after lastnight but it was a little to late for that and sleep was all he wanted. They neared the campus and his new class was down to the next building. He looked at her and hugged her good bye and they parted ways. he climbed the stairs to the new class. Before he even went in he could smell them. " Vampires..." he thought with a small growl in his thought. The same ones he was sure from last night. He looked around and saw most of the seats where taken but one next to another female about his age so he thought. He sat down and brought out his things for class.

super-6-1
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:18 am

The class got dark as the teacher began his lesson. Elizabeth started taking notes without thinking. It was then that a boy sat down beside her. She hadn't seen him before in the class. But there were a few new students today. She looked down to see the other three new students and one was staring intently toward her. But it was not her he was looking at. It was the new boy. The boy turned and whispered something to the girl who seemed to tense up. They all stayed close together as if talking. Elizabeth started taking notes again when her pen slowly started to die. She sighed and grabbed her bag to try and find another. She dug through looking in every pocket but couldn't seem to find one any where.

"Excuse me, i don't mean to bother you but do you have a pen I could borrow?" She said with a friendly smile.

AiraValkov
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:10 pm

He felt the small nudge against his arm and looked at the girl beside him as she asked if she could borrow a pen. He reached down to his side and looked in his bag to see if there was one, sadly tho to him pens where never a good idea to write with. Its like a mark you cannever get rid of. So looked back at her he gave her a pencil instead.
"sorry, all i have is a pencil... at least when you make a error you can fix it" He said with a smile.

( sorry for not replying... i keep forgetting >.< )

super-6-1
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:33 pm

( I bookmarked it. It helps me remember :P)

Elizabeth smiled as she reached for the pencil when someone from below them reached up and offered her a shinny silver pen. She looked down to see the less formal boy with the sandy blonde hair was smiling up at her looking like a complete movie star. She then saw his eye flicker to the boy next to her and his smile became a little more aggressive. More personal. She found this odd and a little childish.

"Sorry, I over heard you needed a pen and all he has is a pencil. you can borrow mine if you'd like." He said in the smoothest voice she had ever heard. almost too smooth.

Elizabeth shook her head at the sandy haired boy.

"Thanks but a pencil will do just fine." Elizabeth said talking the pencil.

"Suit yourself." He said turning away with one last look to the boy sitting next to her.

This, to her, was good. Did they know each other? Did they not like each other? Elizabeth looked from one boy to the other and then to the boy next to her for his reaction. She would know more form that.

AiraValkov
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:26 pm

He looked at the boy who offered the pen. this was her dission if she where to take it or not. Some people liked there pens, some liked there pencils. He noticed she didn't take up on his offer but she desided to take the pencil he offered her. It was a little odd but he really didn't think nothing of it. As far as his rage to him he keeped it calm and played it off as if he never knew him. It was the best in the open public like this to try and keep family problems from the public eye.

He smiled and handed her the pencil as the teacher knocked on the desk to start class.

( sorry! i forgot again >.< i made it so everytime my browser opens it comes to the page so i know from now on >.< UGH!!!! evil memory.. )

super-6-1
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:57 pm

The class went on and Elizabeth focused. The teacher assigned a few pages from the text for homework and dismissed them. Elizabeth got her things together and handed her pencil back to the boy and thanked him. She started to put her things away.

In front the three spoke to low for human ears to hear.

"Why now?! This is not the time Dominic." The girl said to the blonde haired boy.

"You know I can't help it Erika. Besides, just smell her! I'm sure she'll taste amazing." He said looking at her quickly before turning back.

"Just let him Erika. It's better now then later tonight. Wait until she leaves the class. Catch her out in the quad." The tall dark haired man said. The girl Erika sighed

"fine but make it quick!" She said.

Elizabeth finished putting her books away and headed towards the door. She pulled out her cell phone and noticed she had a text from a friend asking her what she was going to wear to the party next weekend. She started texting her back while walking towards her next class through the quad.

AiraValkov
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:00 pm

He was getting his things packed when he over heard the conversation from the front of the hall way. If his makers did anything right it was making his hearing like there's. He knew they where going to go after the girl that was next to them. He knew it from the DNA of his fellow kin that they where going after her. As soon as she left he followed right behind. If there was one thing more important then school it was life its self and he didn't care if he had to kill each vampire in the entire city area, he was going to protect the lives of the living.

super-6-1
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:11 pm

Elizabeth started to walk through the quad. She stopped to finish her text off and then slide her phone in her bag. The sky was now overcast with I light breeze. She started for the doors across the way. The sandy haired boy from her class walked in front of her. She looked up at the sky hoping it wouldn't rain. Then he bumped into someone walked the other way and spilt his books. Elizabeth rushed over to help him. She began picking up some of the books.

"Hey, are you alright? Some people have no manners." She said handing him the books. He smiled and took them.

Without releasing the dark haired boy and the girl came silently up behind Elizabeth.

"Yeah, i guess so." He said his eyes slowly starting to swirl a silvery gray color and his mouth watering with her sent.

AiraValkov
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Tue May 08, 2012 9:17 am

( sorry for not replying, i had to re build my desktop and i just got it done... it sucked i missed it some much! )

He packed up then looked up and saw her leave and as soon as he knew it the life-less parasites follow right after. Knowing there plan he had to run after the new girl that they had there eye on. As soon as he came up they where already on top of her. the thing he didn't get tho most of the time they where not so open about it. Being in the school could cause a panic amonst both there kind and her.

He walked up to her to see he there was someting he could do. He figured he would just play it off and hope every would go as it was planned.

" Elizabeth? Is that your name right? can i ask you something?"

super-6-1
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Tue May 08, 2012 6:01 pm

Elizabeth saw something with his eyes but couldn't focused on it because the other boy from class who gave her a pencil. The sandy haired boy back off acting normal but the others stayed where they were still unnoticed by Elizabeth. She turned she stumbled with her words a moment and felt stupid.

"umm.. yeah, yes. my name is Elizabeth. Sure what's up?" She said holding her books tight to her chest.

She wondered how he knew her name. had she said it to someone near by? The teacher must have said it at some point in the class. or maybe she introduced herself, though, she didn't remember doing so. She also wondered what he had to ask. probubly something about the class or the notes. The girl and the dark haired boy stayed in the shadows watching the dog closely. one wrong move and he would be dead.

AiraValkov
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Tue May 08, 2012 6:06 pm

(no worries! lol i've been away the past week so it's cool! :) )

AiraValkov
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Thu May 31, 2012 9:26 am

He had to think of something quick, at the moment he was trying to get her away from the leeches befroe something happened. At the moment he thought he thought of something.
"The teacher wanted me to get you the homework from the other day? I guess she thought you where not there and didn't want to miss out on the reivew of the content they did when you where not here"

He opened the backpack and gave her a worksheet of anything he had.

super-6-1
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:39 pm

Elizabeth watched as the boy passed her a note she had already gotten. She was confused. She had stayed after class that day because she didn't fully understand the text they went over. She looked the sheet over and it wasn't even a sheet from the class they had together. It was from a math class. It was then that she realized they were not just alone with the blonde from class. She felt a shiver go up her spin. The way the sand haired boy was looking at her made the hair on the back of her neck stand on end. Her eyes sharpened a bit. In that instant she did not feel safe. She slowly took the paper and folded it putting it in her bag. She found her breath coming jagged now.

"Hey, I actually wanted to talk to you about something. Would you mind coming with me to the library?" She asked the boy giving a quick side glance to the sandy haired boy who looked more determined now about something. This made her half step closer to him away from the sandy haired boy.

AiraValkov
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!