Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution »

Players Wanted: 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP »

The Lives of Monsters and Magic

a part of “The Lives of Monsters and Magic”, a fictional universe by Mr. Baneling Squishy.

You were all there for one reason or another. They told you many things about yourselves. But now you are here. But they are still after you. The question is: What do you want?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Lives of Monsters and Magic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:20 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Lives of Monsters and Magic"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: The Lives of Monsters and Magic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:45 pm

Hey! Thanks for the pm! I'd love to reserve the Eldest sister! The word with the zero is located. Also, are the spliced people going to be the only ones in the roleplay?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:37 pm

You can play a non-spliced one if you wanted, but I just had to make sure the "family" did not get too big. You know, people might start asking questions otherwise....even if my characccter put cloaking runes around the house to prevent anyone who searched for them to ever find them.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenEyedSue on Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:24 pm

Hi! This seems quite interesting. I would love to join, I just can't seem to send PMs though. (The word replaced with a 0 is 'located'. I saw it even before I read the ooc, really!)
I would like to reserve the younger sister if I can please?

P.S. If you won't get a character ready in three days just open it up again, cause Real Life might get in the way, but I still would like to try and play if I can.
Be a part of our world
In latex and bows
Cuz’ these girls play cos’
Set our phasers to stun
You’ll be falling in love

GreenEyedSue
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:30 pm

Welp, there goes everyone else's need to search for it. At least the first time it might have been that Lost said it was located and not htat it is located. xP

Anyways, reserved! If you need any help just let me know!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:15 pm

Woot! We got a character submitted! This makes me happy inside! And outside! :D

Let's keep me coming!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenEyedSue on Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:31 am

Hi, Mr.Baneling Squishy, I am still interested. If you want to repost the RP I will copy my character to the new one. :)

GreenEyedSue
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!