Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library »

Players Wanted: Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players »

Blackwood Pines

The Lodge Applications

a part of “Blackwood Pines”, a fictional universe by Wiley.

"Seven will go up, will any come down?"

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blackwood Pines”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Lodge Applications

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:10 pm

ImageImage

THE LODGE EXPERIENCE APPLICATION

Please answer the following questions completely- all information will be kept confidential and is only needed to create a more personalized and unique experience for you at The Lodge. If you do not feel comfortable answering a question, please state a reason to the best of your ability.

We look forward to seeing you at The Lodge.

Legal Name:

Nickname(s):

Sexuality:

Birth Place:

Current Address:

Employer(past and present):

Explain why you should be selected for The Lodge Experience:

Describe yourself in three words:

What is your greatest strength?

What is your greatest weakness?

What is your most obvious flaw?

What is your deepest fear?

Do you have any phobias?

For what in your life do you feel most grateful?

What is your most terrible memory?

What is the last thing you regret doing?

The biggest lie you’ve ever told?

How far would you go to keep your secrets from being revealed?

What is one thing you would change about yourself?

Live forever, or stay young for your whole life?

Are you a virgin?

Would you rather marry a cousin, or have sex with your mom/dad?

Do you have a fetish?

What are your opinions of home?

What are your opinions of family?

How far are you willing to go for someone you care for?

Of all the people in your family, whose death would you find most disturbing? Why?

Who you are most willing to lose in your life?

Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?

Thank you for taking the time to complete this questionnaire,
we will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible.

The Lodge

Code: Select all
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][b][size=150][font=Traveling _Typewriter]THE LODGE EXPERIENCE APPLICATION[/font][/size][/b][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

[center][font=times new roman][b]Please answer the following questions completely- all information will be kept confidential and is only needed to create a more personalized and unique experience for you at The Lodge. If you do not feel comfortable answering a question, please state a reason to the best of your ability.

We look forward to seeing you at The Lodge.[/b][/font][/center]

[hr][/hr]

[font=times new roman]Legal Name:[/font] Answer Here

[font=times new roman]Nickname(s):[/font] Answer Here

[font=times new roman]Age:[/font] Answer Here

[font=times new roman]Gender:[/font] Answer Here

[font=times new roman]Sexuality:[/font] Answer Here

[font=times new roman]Birth Place:[/font] Answer Here

[font=times new roman]Current Address:[/font] Answer Here

[font=times new roman]Employer(past and present):[/font] Answer Here

[font=times new roman]Explain why you should be selected for The Lodge Experience:[/font]
Answer Here

[font=times new roman]Describe yourself in three words:[/font]
Answer Here

[font=times new roman]What is your greatest strength?[/font]
Answer Here

[font=times new roman]What is your greatest weakness?[/font]
Answer Here

[font=times new roman]What is your most obvious flaw?[/font]
Answer Here

[font=times new roman]What is your deepest fear?[/font]
Answer Here

[font=times new roman]Do you have any phobias?[/font]
Answer Here

[font=times new roman]For what in your life do you feel most grateful?[/font]
Answer Here

[font=times new roman]What is your most terrible memory?[/font]
Answer Here

[font=times new roman]What is the last thing you regret doing?[/font]
Answer Here

[font=times new roman]The biggest lie you’ve ever told?[/font]
Answer Here

[font=times new roman]How far would you go to keep your secrets from being revealed?[/font]
Answer Here

[font=times new roman]What is one thing you would change about yourself?[/font]
Answer Here

[font=times new roman]Live forever, or stay young for your whole life?[/font]
Answer Here

[font=times new roman]Are you a virgin?[/font]
Answer Here

[font=times new roman]Would you rather marry a cousin, or have sex with your mom/dad?[/font]
Answer Here

[font=times new roman]Do you have a fetish?[/font]
Answer Here

[font=times new roman]What are your opinions of home?[/font]
Answer Here

[font=times new roman]What are your opinions of family?[/font]
Answer Here

[font=times new roman]How far are you willing to go for someone you care for?[/font]
Answer Here

[font=times new roman]Of all the people in your family, whose death would you find most disturbing? Why?[/font]
Answer Here

[font=times new roman]Who you are most willing to lose in your life?[/font]
Answer Here

[font=times new roman]Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?[/font]
Answer Here

[hr][/hr]

[center][font=times new roman][b]Thank you for taking the time to complete this questionnaire,
we will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible.[/b][/font][/center]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][b][size=150][font=Traveling _Typewriter]The Lodge[/font][/b][/size][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ivisbo
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Re: The Lodge Applications

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:14 pm

Please answer the following questions completely- all information will be kept confidential and is only needed to create a more personalized and unique experience for you at The Lodge. If you do not feel comfortable answering a question, please state a reason to the best of your ability.

Legal Name: Paxton Andrew James

Nickname(s): Pax, mostly. Although if you're getting naked you can call me anything you want to ;)

Age: Nineteen (which means I’m legal for all your sexual needs.)

Sexuality: I hate labels. Read: H O T P E O P L E

Birth Place: The backseat of my dad’s truck. Seriously. My parent’s definitely weren’t rocket scientists. They "didn't know" what was happening.

Current Address: 69 Moonlight Rd
Mound House, NV 89706

Employer(past and present): I'm my own pimp, bitch.

Why not? (Because my shady ass friend wants to go and expects me to go with her. You should let me. She'll prob blow me. Help a brother out.)

Flexible. Fuckable. Fantastic.

No gag reflex.

Despite how hard I've tried, I still can't suck my own dick. Working on it. (I’m flexible, but not that flexible)

Did I mention that I can’t suck my own dick? Cause I can’t and that really sucks. Lol, sucks, get it?

That one day I'll meet Megan Fox and she won't want to bang me. (Seriously. I have nightmares about it).

Do you have any phobias?
Why, so you can use them against me? Hahaha no thanks. I refuse to answer this one under suspicious thinking.

Sex. And food. Oh man mix those and you've found the way to my heart.

Trisha Taylor. That was a less than desirable night. Too bad I was sober and remember all of it. Good boobs does not mean good sex. Noted.

Doing move 56 from that “spice up your sex life” cosmo article. Yeah. That was not a good idea. (I do, however, recommend 8 because that was fun).

“Of course I’m only sleeping with you, hun.” Don’t tell big lies, kids, they bite you in the ass. Hard. (Course I’m into that kind of thing so…can’t say I learned my lesson).

Not far; everyone knows I'm a liar anyway. Don’t trust a hoe.

Once again I shall bring up that 'unable to suck my own dick' thing. Tired of hearing about that yet? Don't judge me. You know you wanna do it too.

So, does that mean if I live forever I'd like...get older and older? Like Dumbledor or something? What was he, like 150? Nah, I'd rather take like 80 regular years and not age passed 20 that'd be great. B U T if we’re talking live forever like a vampire then, shit yeah, sign me up for that.

Are you a virgin?
Lmfao see like every answer above.

Okay, so, I have this one friend. His names Gabe. I call him Mom, because, let’s be real, he's more involved in my life and wellbeing than my actual mother. And he's not really my type, but I would totally tap that and call him “mommy” if he decided to take a walk on my side of the tracks.

Do you have a fetish?
Man I have all the fetishes. Don't hold back on me, baby.

Good place to fuck. It’s free and it’s comfortable. Wassup.

Necessary to get from point A to point B in life. The foster system is screwed so yeah…even if your family sucks, use them.

Mmm…depends on the stakes and if the sex is worth it.

Of all the people in your family, whose death would you find most disturbing? Why?
I have a cousin that’s, like, three I think? It’d suck if she died, that’s just harsh. Leave kids alone, amirite?

The answer to this would be a lot fucking shorter if it was who I was least willing to lose. See: pretty much fucking everyone. I hate people.

Probably an STD. At least that's what Mom keeps saying. But yo, it's the twenty first century, do people still go out like that? Anyway, wrap 'em up kids, it's important.

The Lodge

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CharlotteV
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:24 pm

Legal Name: Gabriel Josiah Espinoza

Nickname(s): Gabe, usually, but that brat Paxton has gotten everyone into the habit of calling me Mom, Mommy, Mother. Any number of nicknames I'd rather not be called.

Gender: Male, if you couldn't tell by the obviously confusing nicknames.

Sexuality: Does this matter? Can I say None?

Birth Place: New Jersey at least, thats where my mother spawned me and left me.

Current Address: As if, I'm sure you can ascertain this from packaging.

Employer(past and present): Whole Foods

You shouldn't, and I can give you a million reasons why, but let me give you the one reason that means this whole application doesn't matter. If my sister gets picked for this shit I will pack my backs and follow her happy ass up that mountain, like a good, protective brother should. And no amount of protests will get me to leave. Think that over.

Safe. ALIVE. Hygienic.

My ability to use my god given brain.

Weakness? Are you joking. Well, I guess if I HAD any weaknesses it would be my inability to look out for myself over others. Gotta be the mom. GODDAMMIT NOW I'M CALLING MYSELF THAT.

Flaw, again, who do you think I am? Some ignorant? For the love of...I guess I can be a bit...too overbearing. I'm just protective okay.

I don't want to answer this, but my sister is adamant that I be honest. I don't want to be alone. In the sense that I don't want to be the last person left on earth, to watch everything crumble and die around me. I don't want to be the survivor, to feel the silence. Is that FEAR enough for you? HUH?

Do you have any phobias?
If you must know I'm Claustrophobic...also, I hate germs to an extreme degree. Happy?

Not feeling very grateful for anything right now...My family I guess? What the hell am I even supposed to say to this?

Its sort of a good and a bad memory? Moving halfway across the states to live with my mother and a sibling I only had a relationship with via facebook. I didn't know what to do. On one hand, my mother is the worst parent to live with. Her husband aside (his role in our lives was bad enough) She spent far too much time on the streets and in other peoples beds. I was always afraid a single hug from her would give me and Morgan some disease. But on the other hand, well, I actually formed a pretty great bond with my sister, so theres that. Still...I kinda wonder what would happen had I stayed in Jersey with my dad.

Deciding to get a liberal arts degree.

Not sure I'm comfortable with this one. Look I'm a preachy guy, I don't like to see other people go down the bad path. And maybe I've never said it aloud but I think people assume I've always been this way and I haven't. I haven't always been the good guy and that tears me up inside. I've hurt people more than I want to admit, physically, and emotionally. I'm not going to elaborate further.

As far as it takes.

Refer to Phobias.

This feels like a trick question. I think I'd live forever, I'd be able to do more good in the world that way.

Are you a virgin?
I'm preachy but I'm not religious.

Oh god. No. Nope. I mean, shit look I can marry my cousin and NOT have sex right? It can just be one of those awkward situations like "Hey, we're married now?" Yes? Yes. Thats what I'm going with.

Do you have a fetish?
Is cleanliness a fetish?

Shit. Next question?

Love em. Hate em. Could leave em or take em. Really, the specifics are too deep to get into.

As far as it takes.

Morgan, my little sister. She's the only relative I'm close to, I feel like its my duty to keep her safe. She's kind of a ditz, and well, too kind for her own good. I don't want to ever see her go down.

I mean...I wouldn't mind seeing Paige Hanley (This little blonde bad influence) exit scene left.

Without getting too depressing...I think, If ever I'm going to die. Its going to be by my own will/hand.

The Lodge

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 6 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:34 pm

Legal Name:
Remy Josslyn King

Nickname(s):
Uh... R.J.... If I like you. Chances are I don't.

Female. If you ask otherwise I'll break your damn nose.

Sexuality:
Heterosexual mostly... But that doesn't mean I don't enjoy a fine body regardless of what's between their legs.

Birth Place:
... A hospital?

Current Address:
I practically live at Pax's so... Just use his address.

I apprentice at a tattoo parlor and do some basic piercings. I'm good with needles.

I don't want to fucking be here.... Like at all. But freaking Gabe asked me to come so I guess that's a good enough reason? And it's a vacation. Wtf does it matter I'm going to come anyways and I'd like to see you stop me.

Bitch. Horny. Sarcastic.

Holding my liquor. I can throw them back like no one's business... And still fuck your brains out afterwards.

I may be a bit stubborn. But it's not my fault that everyone else is a fucking idiot, ok. I'm right and they're just ignorant.

I've heard I'm rude? Personally I don't give a flying fuck.

Ever heard of Xenophobia? Of course you haven't. Well it's the fear of the unknown.... Just think on that a minute.

Do you have any phobias?
Who made this fucking questionnaire? Read the answer above you fucking tard.

Game of Thrones... And penis.

This fucking application. Why is any of this important? I'm not joining a dating site.

Agreeing to go on this terrible trip... I could be at home not wearing pants and potentially getting tea bagged. But no.

"It's soooo big."... Use your imagination big boy I'm sure you can figure out what I was talking about.

Depends... Which secrets are we talking about?

Bitch I'm perfect.

Living forever would get extremely boring. There is only so much you can do before there is nothing new to explore or do. So I guess I'd rather stang young for my whole life? Wouldn't have to worry about falling down and not getting up right?

Are you a virgin?
Ha!

...Wtf does this have to do with anything!? I'd rather be a nun.

Do you have a fetish?
Ever heard of BDSM? Well... I like to do the tying up.

I'm never there... except to change my clothes and maybe snag a bite.

Mine? Well they fucking suck. But I could get behind the idea of having my own someday... Ya know, if someone is stupid enough to put a ring on it.

You fucking lay a finger on someone I care about that'll be the last time you see that finger... Does that answer your question?

Pax. No we're not blood related but I see him more than my actual family so I feel that should count.

Fucking take Psycho Barbie!! I offer her up as my fucking humble sacrifice. Torture, flay, drawn and quartered.... Skinned? How about all of the above. I'll be watching with popcorn with a glorious grin.

Probably trying to keep Pax's stupid ass out of trouble. I don't see myself living past 30 unless the big man upstairs has a sense of humor.

The Lodge

Image Image
Image Image

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShudderFox- on Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:34 am

Legal Name:
Carter Johansson

Nickname(s):
CJ? Honestly, don’t even bother.

Sexuality: Bisexual if you want to label it, but it's not something I put a lot of thought into.

Birth Place: Burke, VA.

Current Address: I feel like you could figure this out on your own.

Employer(past and present): None. Not much of a worker.

I couldn't tell you why i should be chosen; I'm just applying because if i get selected that means someone else won't and the thought amuses me.

Easy. Breezy. Beautiful. [cover girl]

Ambidextrous? Is that a strength?

I can’t whistle and I have too much pride to yell for help, so when I get lost in the woods somewhere I guess I’ll just have to lay down and die.

It’s been brought to my attention that I’m not very considerate of other people in general, but i'm also not mother Teresa, so you all can suck my balls.

I hear cancer's pretty scary.

Do you have any phobias?
Kind of the same question, but whatever. Carcinophobia.

Money. My hair. I feel like I should say family, but they don’t get me laid like the first two, so…

Jesus Christ, yall are really digging, huh?

College? It’s one of those weird things you do to actually get money, but I’ll be set once my mom kicks the bucket, so really I’m just wasting my time at this point.

“I’m not lying.”

Depends on the secret.

Why tell you if you can't change it for me?

Stay young. I feel like living forever would be kinda gratuitous at some point.

Are you a virgin?
Nope.

Cut the lights off. Shut her mouth. Wouldn’t even know it was my mom. I mean, it’s not like marrying a cousin is that outrageous, even Einstein did it, but marriage means divorce and divorce equals half. You can bet i won't be splitting shit with any cousin.

I guess you can do with that information whatever you’d like.

Do you have a fetish?
Who wants to know?

It could be worse.

They have their moments.

Not that far. It’s not like I’m trying to impress anybody.

I have this aunt; not a malicious, spiteful bone in her body. I feel like it’d be really freaky if anything happened to her because she doesn’t really deserve it, if that makes sense?

My mom. Maybe? Not for any evil reason, it’s just, you know… my inheritance.

Besides cancer? Probably being in the wrong place at the wrong time, some innocent bystander-type shit.

The Lodge

ShudderFox-
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:02 pm

Legal Name:
Trisha Roxann Taylor

Nickname(s):
Trish! So much easier to say, right?

Some people say gender doesn't matter but I'm not all sure I believe in that, you know? Like, I don't know, I'm just so much girl.

Sexuality:
Oh, heterosexual. I don't know anything else kind of...weirds me out.

Birth Place:
South Carolina =]

Current Address:
It's on the return envelope right?

Ulta! It's my first real job, although I was a teacher's aide for awhile!

I really need a vacation. And maybe if I get scared one of the cute boys will hold me! I hope it's Gabe. He's cute in that nerdy kind of adorable way you know?

Uh...pretty! And...sweet! oh and Animal Lover!

I mean, I'm not very strong. I'm kind of dainty, you know? I can only lift, like, ten pounds.

I can't swim, but shh don't tell anyone!

Flaw? Me? I don't know I'm pretty perfect.

I'm kind of terrified of getting old, you know? Like, I don't know, old people are just so weird looking? That's why I eat healthy and stuff! I've heard that helps!

Do you have any phobias?
Spiders. Oh and Clowns. OHMYGOSH AND GHOSTS? Holy shit can you imagine an old lady ghost like no. No thank you.

Credit cards. I love just having money at the tip of my fingers, you know? And not having to worry about anything.

Oh my god, okay, this one time I had just gotten my Starbucks drink right - it was an Oprah Cinnamon Chai Crème Frappuccino Blended Crème just so you can understand the true feeling of this loss. And I was leaving the mall and walking to my car in my favorite platforms when I tripped. I scraped my knee and broke my shoe but, most importantly, I lost my drink. Still not over that.

Eating that pizza the other day. NOT good for my figure...although, I would probably do it again. It was yummy.

"Of course I'm 23!"

I mean, I try not to keep secrets. It's bad for your Chai (that's what it's called right?) and I just really don't need all that negative energy.

I mean, my knee caps are kind of funny looking, I wouldn't mind changing them. Do they do that yet? Like is that a plastic surgery thing.

Oh stay young! I want to be young and beautiful for as long as I can!

Are you a virgin?
No! Haha I'm too cute to be a virgin!

I've never actually met my dad so honestly it could happen, like, accidentally. I mentioned this to Paige once and that's why she said I should stop hanging around older men but...they're so attractive, aren't they? Oh, or you know what, my cousin Lionel is like a really good kisser and so cute. He's like my first cousin too so we're barely even related.

Do you have a fetish?
Ok, I know this is like, really out there...but sometimes I like to get it on in my cheer suit. Crazy I know!!! Oh my god I'm so embarrassed.

Oh I love my house. My mom is a really fantastic decorator so it's SO PRETTY.

I love my family! We're all super close!

Are we talking, like, to visit? Because one time I went to Pennsylvania to see my aunt and like, wow, that was a really far trip and I don't really want to do it again. But I guess if she was like dying or something I would...

Oh my gosh noooo death is so sad!!! I don't want to think about it!!!

Ugh my brother's pet snake. That thing is sooo creepy.

Oh Mm Gee I'm so scared that it will be a plane crash. Like something super freaky happens and I'll end up like torn in half or something. Like everytime I get on a plane I think about it for a minute. I mean, I'm not like, scared to fly or anything, but still. I feel like that's how I'd go. Ew, gross, can we stop talking about death now?

The Lodge

CharlotteV
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby J.D. on Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:01 am

Legal Name:
Paige Mae Hanley

Nickname(s):
None. Its Paige or nothing.

Sexuality:
Nope.

Birth Place:
What does this have to do with anything... Portland.

Current Address:
Do you people have eyes? This letter will have a return address on it. Oh what the fuck ever its -
3234 Cherry Wood Lane. Biggest house on the street, mind you.

I don't do the whole work thing. Perks of being rich.

Because I'm the best you'll ever get next to Morgan. Like really, you'll all be screening these letters for ages, picking through the nutcases that apply. Why not take the best of the best and call it good?

Go. Fuck. Yourself.

My Words.

Maybe...just MAYBE I can't handle myself physically.

Oh darling, if you can't see it by now than its YOU who has the flaw.

Nope...

UGH, Morgan says I have to... I guess I don't want to be forgotten. There, you happy?

Do you have any phobias?
Spiders are disgusting - actually, bugs in general can get obliterated and I'd be much happier.
Hate needles, go my ears pierced in the sixth grade and that was my last foray into body art. Bad enough getting poked at the doctors office. Oh, I HATE clowns.

Money, what else do I need?

My sisters birth, and subsequent years of growing up. Any memory with her in it is a bad memory, but hey, lets just sum it all up into one big mess of fucking bullshit. I wish she'd died in the womb, there, I'm a horrible person. Lets move on.

Writing the answer to the question above. Shoulda wrote this in pencil.

Biggest or best? I lie on the daily. Hard to judge whats the biggest. I guess...well, there was this one time that I was going out to the woods near Millwood, big park there just full of trees and animals and shit. So I went out there but of course my idiot of a sister had to tag along. So I decided that I'd play 'hide and seek' well, if you can't already guess I was the hider. second she started counting I left her ass. Mom woulda had a cow if I hadnt threatened the little punk to keep her mouth shut. It did take her like a whole hour to get home though. I feel...a little bad about it.

Secrets shmecrets. Let everyone air out my dirty laundry for all I care.

My nose is pretty pig-ish. Maybe a better hairline.

Stay young. Who the hell would want to live forever? Thats just asking for a shitty life.

Are you a virgin?
My answer might be a surprise - but yes. I'm not all that interested in fucking.

Cousin.

Do you have a fetish?
knifeplay

Its a festering shithole of happy go lucky farm bred types.

Whats a family?

I'd break a nail for em.

Pah. They could all die. Now, if it were friends who were dying. I'd be pretty disturbed by Morgan or Trisha biting it. Morgan the most - I honestly expect that Trisha will end up dead anyways with all the older men she bangs. She's just asking to get kidnapped.

Oh man, I'd love to get rid of Remy King. Like, it would be so baller if she weren't friends with Gabe, then I'd never have to cross paths with her.

I've always imagined I'd have a fiery death.

The Lodge

J.D.
Member for 5 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!