The Long Ride

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: The Long Ride

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:42 pm

Wesson smiled at her and she set her mouth into a straight line. He was teasing her again. Beth didn’t move away as he stripped away his coat and then his shirt. The garment was bloodsoaked and had seen better days.

Beth grabbed his wrist and led him to the edge of the tub. “Sit.”

She reached for the washcloth and soap. The cloth was dunked into the steaming bath and she wrung it out a little. Beth lathered the soap and then gently began to wash his shoulder. She stepped in close, getting between his legs so that she had good access to the area. Beth was leaning in so that she could inspect each hole for signs of more metal.

“Sorry if it stings.”

The bloody water began to drip down his bare arm. Beth dipped the wash cloth back into the tub and wiped away more of the residue of soap and blood. The wounds looked raw and new but now cleaner they appeared less gruesome. There was damage but nothing too deep that he wouldn’t heal.

“You don’t need to tease me you know.” Beth’s voice was low and her eyes moved away from his shoulder to his face. She stared at him for a moment before going back to his shoulder. The flesh was red but there was no signs of immediate infection.

Elizabeth gave Wesson’s shoulder one more wipe down and then stood straight. She gave him a nod. “You are good.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LockandKey on Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:54 pm

Elizabeth ordered him to sit on the edge of the tub, then wriggled between his legs to get closer. As she washed his wound he studied her face, trying to discover some hint of why she was helping him. He discovered nothing. Nothing, aside from the fact that he could hardly take his eyes off of her.

Elizabeth’s eyes were a pale, slate blue color, but they were ringed by a deeper shade. Her skin was smooth and even, tanned to a deep golden color from her time out in the sun. Her mouth was small and rather unyielding in the way she held it, but he imagined she could do a lot with those soft pink lips if she set her mind to it. His eyes slid down, following her long, slender throat. He couldn’t make out the shape of her breasts beneath the shirt she wore, but knew they were ample. She was a woman like no other, and not just for her beauty. He was as perplexed as he was intrigued by the dichotomy of stern outlaw and gentle nurse.

“Sorry if it stings,” she said, breaking the train of his thoughts. His eyes snapped back to her face and he gave her an ironic smile.

“After having alcohol poured on it last night, this is nothing.” It was true. He was more aware of her touch than he was of the slight stinging of the soapy water.

“You don’t need to tease me you know.” Her eyes met his for a moment, then she went back to the shoulder she was working on. Wesson chuckled.

“You need to loosen up, darlin’. I don’t mean you any harm.”

She finished and nodded, apparently satisfied with his condition. “You are good.”

“Thank you kindly,” he said with a nod of his head and a smile. She was still between his legs, and he curled his in, trapping her there against him. “Now I think it’s my turn to undress you.” He trailed his fingers up her arms, then found the top button of her shift, deftly slipping it through its corresponding hole. His eyes flicked up to hers, bright and serious with his intention.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LockandKey
Member for 6 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:07 pm

"I said don't tease me."

Beth's words came out extremely throaty. Wesson had pulled her against him and was beginning to undo her shirt.

Her hands went defensively to his chest. Her fingers were spread wide and her palms pressed there though she didn't push away. It had all happened in a heartbeat. If it had been a gunfight Beth would have won easily but this was not a situation she was familiar with.

"Men bed whores and marry farm girls. I am neither."

Elizabeth felt trapped and embarassed. Marcus' words were like a shield. She knew the truth and there was no need for his charade. Why do you have to play around like you are attracted to me. Drunk men will bed anything so the response last night...fine but the flirting is almost cruel. Her eyes sought his and there was some hurt showing in her gaze.

Despite herself she was breathing slowly and deeply. Her chest rose and fell in great long breathes under his hands. Her own hands moved unconsciously against his bare chest and she could feel the sinewy muscle there.

"I am not used to people coming near me...."

The words were barely a whisper and Beth pulled her eyes from him. His legs held her against him and she knew she couldn't move without effort. That effort might result with him in the tub and as much as a part of her wanted to see that, the part that was angry at him for drugging her and everything else from that moment, the rest said it was no way to get him to start believing or trusting her.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!