Exalted: A Tale in the Time of Tumult

The lore of creation. A quick primer.

a part of “Exalted: A Tale in the Time of Tumult”, a fictional universe by Wake.

In you is the soul of a hero, powered by a divine spark granted by the gods. In you is the power to change the world and right ancient wrongs. In you is the inherited destiny and legacy of a legend. Go forth young champion and conquer.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Exalted: A Tale in the Time of Tumult”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The lore of creation. A quick primer.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:41 pm

This thread is mostly going to be detail synopsis of the exalted setting and the groups that inhabit it. I'll start with a series of video's I found that flesh out the setting but I will be filling other details not covered in the play list. For now I highly recommend you watch this series to get a brief account of the world and history of Creation and the Exalted.

LINK

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wake
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!