Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The loss of a colony...

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:57 pm

Kiyoshi sighed. Lori was right, he needed to rest. He was pushing his weakened body to hard. He was feeling better than what he had been, but a good rest would help. If something did happen now, like a battle, he wouldn't be at his best. Right now he didn't know where Kaden was, and Zhelir was off somewhere on L4. The other pilots on the ship were checking out L3, looking for any remaining forces. That meant Kiyoshi was the only pilot on board. Kiyoshi walked over to the bed again, pulled the sheets back, and sat down taking off his shoes.

A little rest won't hurt, so...I'll be a good patient this time. Though...I do feel rude about all of this.

Kiyoshi slid the sunglasses off of his eyes and placed them on the night stand. Kiyoshi's looked over at Lori again. The sadness in his eyes were no longer hidden behind the darkened frames he used as a shield. The events that had transpired had all been too much for him. Form the mental break down that left his body in a weakened state, to seeing the footage of Fiona Fre's demise, and now realizing he'd have to push everyone away to protect them, it was all too much. Kiyoshi looked at her with those sad cold eyes for a little longer before laying his head down on his pillow, and pulling the covers over his body.

If you need me, you know where I am.

Slowly, his body succumbed to sleep.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:36 pm

It seemed like an eternity had passed...but the Pegasus finally came into view. It seemed Mia was asleep and he wasn't going to be the one to wake her. He reached over to the controls, accessing a comm link to the ship.

DSX, returnin' home.

Soldier - Affirmative.

[b]He felt the tug of the gravity track as it began to tug the suit in. He was glad to be home, glad to be alive, and glad to be holding Mia in his arms once again.

He dropped his head against her own, sighing softly as he does. He gave her a gentle nudge with his nose, attempting to rouse her from her sleep.

Time to wake up, we're home..
Oº°‘¨The Southern Wind¨‘°ºO

(¯`·._)The Concrete Cowboy(_.·`¯)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:50 pm

Kiyoshi's }{G communicator beeped. He awoke from his rest refreshed. His hand reached around on the table searching for the communicator. Finally he found it and pressed the button to recieve the message.

Crewman - Kaden has returned.

Alright...

Kiyoshi sat up and looked at Lori asleep in the chair. Kiyoshi sighed and shook his head.

She stayed up watching me...

Kiyoshi went over to her and gently picked her up, making sure not to wake her. Then he put her into his bed and pulled the covers over her. Kiyoshi sat down in the chair and put on his shoes. He'd take a shower later, he didn't want to wake Lori. Before walking out, Kiyoshi picked up his sunglasses from the night stand and slid them on over his eyes. He walked towards the door, stopped before going out and looked back at Lori. He let out a sigh and then made his way towards the hangar. Kiyoshi looked up to Kaden in the DSX.

Hmph...took you long enough to get back.

Kiyoshi looked at the bay and saw that the shuttle that Zhelir had took had also returned. He must have returned at some point during the battle. Kiyoshi looked back to the DSX and was very impressed. It brought a slight smile to his lips.

This place is looking a bit more like how it used to, having a true Gundam and all.

The smile that was there on Kiyoshi's face quickly faded.

We need to issue a statement to the people of L3, and I need to head to Earth...

No one could see the pain in his eyes because of the dark lenses of the sunglasses. This was a fact that had become true for sometime now. Kiyoshi looked at Kaden and Mia. He couldn't help but blame himself for everything that had happened.

I'm...I'm sorry for endangering the both of you.

Kiyoshi then turned and walked out of the hangar. He thought that both of them had seen the video of his past, and he didn't think he could face either of them.

Cloud - You can't run anymore, Kiyoshi.

Kiyoshi winced in pain but kept walking down the hall. If it meant to protect others, he would run. He would run until his legs wouldn't carry him any longer.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Sun Oct 30, 2005 4:00 pm

Kaden: Time to wake up, we're home..

Feeling a slight nudge, a bit of a whimper escapes her lips as she rubs her eyes. For a second she'd forgotten where she was and tensed up a bit. It seemed that everytime she woke up now, she was at a different place. But as she felt Kaden's breath and closeness, she relaxed her posture knowing that she was safe.

Her memory slowly crept back into her as she leaned back into him. She was inside a Gundam. His Gundam. She never thought she'd ever live to see one up close, and here she was, inside the massive masterfully crafted DSX.

Turning her head to meet his eyes as they neared Pegasus she says in a bit of a playful manner.

Do we have to leave already?

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:09 pm

Kiyoshi walked back down the hall until his }{G Communicator again beeped. He pulled the communicator out of his pocket and heard a voice he hadn't heard in a long time.

Stacy - Kiyoshi, it's Stacy are you there!?

Ms. Stacy Matta?

Eota - Ensign Eota Mars, here too Kiyoshi.

It's good to hear both of your voices...is something wrong?

Stacy - We've seen what the Fre Faction has done...and what they claim you have done, we've both have returned to L3 to build you your mobile suit.

The Cygnus?

Stacy - Yes, we're docking with L3 now...

Kiyoshi ran over to a nearby window and looked out. There it was, the shuttle that Kiyoshi had set up for Stacy, Eota, Han, Base, and Lisa all to leave in.

Stacy - The factory I secured before leaving should still be that way, I plan to buld your Gundam there.

Gundam? I thought, the Cygnus wasn't supposed to be a Gundam?

Stacy - It wasn't...but I decided that you need a symbol Kiyoshi, one to stand up against the Fre Faction and whoever else. The Gundams are symbols, so it's only right that I build the Cygnus in that form.

Kiyoshi continued to watch the shuttle dock from the window. He thought about having a Gundam again. It would be useful for his purposes.

Stacy - I tried to design it based on the simulation you ran awhile back in L3, along with design features taken from the Gundam Epiphany that Zach Rendar pilots.

Kiyoshi sighed to himself. Stacy and Eota both represented more people he had gotten involved into all of this. Their lives were in even more danger now. Kiyoshi made his way to the bridge and walked up to a near by terminal. Taking out a data disk, Kiyoshi inserted it into the terminal and uploaded his designs that he had done previously.

I'm sending you the designs of the three Gundams I designed. This should further help whatever design you've come up with.

L3 Prime was remotely safe now. The rest of the }{G pilots were searching the colony, making sure the Fre Faction was gone. He didn't know how long that would last, but it would be long enough until his Gundam was built.

Stacy - We're getting it now...we'll call this the Cygnus X-1. Since it will be the first experiment of your designs, as well as my creation.

I'm looking forward to meeting her. Eota...you protect Stacy.

Eota - I will at all costs.

Divert whatever funds you will need from my account, and take care.

Stacy - We will. Kiyoshi...I believe in you.

Eota - We believe in you.

Stacy - Yes, all of us do. Stacy and Eota out.

The communication had ended, but their words lingered on in Kiyoshi's mind. Then he began to type into the terminal again. He brought up the L3ISS and saw the speech that Winson had gave, showing the video from his past. Anger and pain filled up inside of him as he realized that so many more had seen a part of his past he did not want to revist. Kiyoshi grumbled and then went and sat down in the captains chair, his sunglasses reflecting the images on the main screen. The Fre Faction would pay for what they have done, Kiyoshi was sure of that.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lori Sakura on Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:10 pm

Finally, FINALLY he had decided to rest. She watched him get into bed with the strange feeling of a mother hen watching her chick. That was a bit odd. He took off the glasses she gave him and gave her one of the saddest looks she had ever seen. It reminded her so much of her father's look the day the doctor had diagnosed her mother, and she didnt like it. It gave her that hollow feeling of helplessness that she had always pushed far from her mind. He finally pulled the covers over himself.

Kiyoshi: If you need me, you know where I am.

She sat back down and watched him fall asleep. Pondering all the while what had happened while he had left her in the room. Something must have happened for him to have such a painfully sad look in his eyes. When she was sure he was asleep, she crept over to his bed, tucked the covers around him and kissed his cheek softly.

If you need me, you know where I am too then.

She silently crept back to her chair and curling into a ball, she fell alseep.
When she woke up, she somehow had randomly been transported to his bed. She started and sat up straight, looking around her for Kiyoshi, but saw nothing.

... He left... AGAIN... Why do people keep doing that to me? It has to be some kind of hint.

Lori Sakura
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:25 pm

Kiyoshi didn't like being in the captain's chair. He was much better at being a pilot than a Captain. Everything was quiet, and he was assured that his presence wasn't needed here, and Kaden would probably return to the bridge whenever he was done fooling around with his new Gundam and Mia, though Kaden did say he wanted to speak with Kiyoshi. He decided he'd go check up on Lori first, got up and left the bridge.

He walked down the hall thinking about his future. If he didn't die and managed to live through these wars, he'd still feel the need to separate himself from everyone. Space had been his home for so long, and as large as the colonies were, he had doubts that he could hide for long in the Colonies. He could go into deep space again and live his life out there away from everyone, but he figured he'd go mad and wouldn't enjoy that.

He decided then that he'd go to Earth, find some job as either a test pilot or a mechanic, change his name and apperance, and hopefully disappear. By then, he wouldn't be needed anymore, and hopefully, everyone's lives would be safe. Kiyoshi made a heavy sigh and then walked up to his door. It slid open and he saw that Lori was awake.

Good morning, I hope the bed was more comfortable than the chair...

Kiyoshi forced himself to smile, and once again was glad that he hid his eyes behind sunglasses. Kiyoshi wished that his smiles weren't always so forced, but all things considered, the attempt was probably good enough.

If you'd like we could go and see the mobile suits now. Kaden brought back a real Gundam with him, but he wants to talk to me first, so I have to go do that. I just wanted to check up on you and let you know I'm okay.

Kiyoshi then turned and walked out of the room.
Last edited by FutureKiyoshi on Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:30 pm

He smiled at Mia's comment as he thought about it. Sure, he coulda' stayed in the cockpit with Mia but too many people woulda' questioned it at that point.

Sorry, but i've got plans for us soon anyways.

The suit had finally docked and moved into the pressured room. The oxygen began to pour in before opening another door to move the suit into it's designated bay.

The cockpit door then opened before them. He reached around Mia to unbuckle the harness before she stood with him following. The first thing to greet him was the face of Kiyoshi down on the floor of the bay.

Yeah, well, we was jus' takin' it easy.
Yeah, it's startin' to look a bit different.......

It was easy to tell the change in his voice. It seems that he was finally gonna' be able to look beyond Kiyoshi's glasses an try an figure him out.

Man, we need to talk later...As for now, jus' take it easy an rest.

Kiyoshi turned to leave and it was all too obvious that he was troubled...Maybe he could talk to him later an work somethin' out...

He reached outwards to snake his arms back around Mia's sides once more as he tugged her back towards him.

I've gotta' go handle some business on the bridge but I wanna' meet'cha' later....So....stop by my room, ok?

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:02 pm

As she watched Kaden turn to go, she made a mental note to clean his wounded arm up later on before it got any worse. She was quite ready for a shower, being covered in the blood that Kaden had on himself. Whether or not the blood was his, she needed to wash it all off. She wondered where Lori was at this point, and hoped that she was alright.

Finally coming up to her room, she prodded the door open to find the room empty. She shut the door behind her, tossing her belt and pouch off to the side on top of the couch as she began to unzip her uniform. She made her way to the bathroom and disappeared behind the shower curtain. Turning the faucet, the water began to run, cold at first, but much much warmer as she left it on.

Droplets of crimson streamed down her slender body as she foamed it with soap. While rinsing she began to wash her hair as the events on the L3 colony came back to her in segments.

'Poor Kiyoshi'

She thought to herself as she was finishing up. She then remembered that she left her pocket knife impaled in his bookcase in L3.

'I'll have to remember to get a new one..'

She climbed out, wrapping herself in a new towel while tossing her laundry into an empty basket. She tugged on a white Sigma Phi Academy shirt and another pair of cargo khakis that she found comfortable. After towel drying her hair, she brushed it and twisted it up while clipping it on top of her head.

While her hair was still dripping a bit, she stepped out of her room, closing the door behind her to meet up with Kaden in his room. All the while she continued to wonder where Lori was, and what Kiyoshi was up to.

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:19 pm

He'd left the hangar bay, still having plenty of blood on him. He was a fearsome sight, as the last time he'd entered.

A few soldiers turned to look, wondering if he brought the same attitude that he'd had last time when he appeared as such.

He dismissed them with a wave and a soft smile as he stepped through the doors to the bridge.

He stood there for a moment, placing both hands in his jean's pockets as he waited for the soldiers to finally take notice of him. After a moment, a few heads began to turn and murmuring arose.

Ladies an Gentlemen, set the course. We're headin' to Earth, North America. Everyone, it's vacation time....We've had enough blood shed for now.

Their approval was clearly evident....and he was glad. They weren't just good soldiers, they were good people. He had a good crew and he wanted to be a good captin.

He turned to make his way from the bridge. He veered down the hallway but turned into the lounge to grab two cups of coffee. He didn't add anything to them, he liked his coffee black.

He left the lounge and continued his venture down towards the bay. Once there, he stood at the feet of the DSX to wait for Kiyoshi.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:21 pm

The wall he was leaned against was steel, the same as most walls in the Pegasus. There was no feeling of home, but this was his home and always would be. He leaned there, waiting for Kiyoshi. The message hadn't been sent too long ago and the extra cup of coffee he had in his hand was getting cold...

Wind - Ah man....come on...

Kiyoshi walks into the room and looks over at Kaden, he's wearing the sunglasses that Lori had gave him

Kiyoshi - You wanted something?

He raises his head, the shadow from the cowboy hat that was over his face would've given the look of Derek....but maybe he wasn't...maybe he was.....

Wind - Yeah, brought'cha' a cup of coffee. 'S time we finally had a talk where we aint yellin' at each other.

Kiyoshi walked up to him and took the cup of coffee

Kiyoshi - We have different views in this war, it's only natural for us to argue.

He breathes his usual sigh as he raised his own cup to his lips.

Wind - Yeah, well, it's time for us to talk. You know what we saw and I want you to know somethin'.

He reaches outwards to place his free hand atop of Kiyoshi's shoulder as he raised his eyes towards his own.

Wind - People die, either by us or by others. Some deserve it, some don't. We aint 'ere to be someone to pass final judgement, but sometimes, we've gotta'.'

Kiyoshi looks to Kaden, he was hoping that there was a chance that he hadn't seen the video of his past

Wind - I know you hide alot behind those glasses. Jus' know one thing, you aint gotta' hide nothin' from me. We've all traveled down the same dirt rode an ran through the same holes. We may fall, but damn man, 's long as we get up, we'll make it.

He looked down at the cup of coffee trying to focus on anything else but the situation at hand, but couldn't. Slowly, he looked back to Kaden

Kiyoshi - I didn't kill her. I wanted to kill her...I really did.

Wind - Well man....I tell ya'...I aint got no clean slate neither. We do what we gotta' an move on, makin' the bes' of what we got, while we got it. Whether or not you did or didn't, I don't care. 'Cause I know I got someone dependable ridin' beside me, an that's all I ask for.

Kiyoshi let out a heavy sigh as he took a sip of the coffee then lowered the cup from his lips

Kiyoshi - Kaden...I can't stay here.

He slid his free hand down into his jean's pocket as he looked towards him.

Wind - Well, tell me why.

Kiyoshi - Mia wouldn't have been kidnapped if it wasn't for me being here. I've endangered everyone on the Pegasus. Kiyoshi shakes his head. Sure, you were able to save her this time...but what about next time?
I don't want anymore lives lost because of me.[/i]

Kiyoshi takes another sip of coffee. Wind breathes out another sigh as he looks over towards the DSX with a bit of a smirk.

Wind - It happens man, an if it wasn't someone from your pas' then it woulda' been someone else. It's war, an it aint ever pretty. I can officially tell ya' to stay, but I aint gonna'. It's your choice, not mine. Jus' know that you're welcome 'ere an there aint gon' be a time when ya' aint.

Kiyoshi - There's a chance I won't be coming back alive...though...that is always a chance. Kiyoshi made another heavy sigh [i] I have to go to Earth...I think Lori will be safer with her Father. I've told her I want to talk to him about your father..
Wind - Hmm, well, if that's what'cha' wanna' do then it's your choice. Jus' know one thing..

He removed his hand from his pocket and quickly snatched the glasses from Kiyoshi's face as his glance returned to him with a bit of ferocity.

Wind - You need to quit hidin' behind this. Be a man an do what'cha' gotta' do. I'll tell ya' now, I aint gon' let'cha' run 'way 'cause you think you're endangerin' the rest of us. If that's the case, you tell me here an now an we'll work it out. But don't you ever hide your shit again, be a man an show people what'cha' thinkin'.

Kiyoshi looks away, still trying to hide his cold eyes from Kaden

Kiyoshi - For now, things have to be this way. One day, when I'm able to move on from the past...and I'm not afraid of the pain others can cause me, I'll be able to not hide behind anything. Until then... Kiyoshi looks at Kaden I can't. Don't think you're the first person to tell me this...to stop hiding. Cloud has told me that before.

He was forced to shake his head as he took the final sip of his coffee before setting it down on the table beside him. He took in a heavy breath as he turned back towards Kiyoshi.

Wind - You know how to reach me man....And the Pegasus is headin' for Earth too. I figure we'll take a break an let the crew have some fun. The nations are under such turmoil that I doubt we'll have any problems.

He then placed the glasses back into the hand of Kiyoshi before reaching up to grab his chin, turning his head to face him.

Wind - Ya' gotta' move on man....You can't keep do'in this. You're not only hurtin' yourself, you're hurtin' others. You say that if you distance yourself from 'em, you're only protectin' 'em, jus' think of what else you're do'in while you're gone.

*Kiyoshi blinked in confusion. how could he be hurting others by protecting them?

Kiyoshi - If something happens to anyone else that I value, I don't think I'll be able to handle it. I'll completly lose myself. How else can I protect them if not by distancing myself from everyone!?

He released his hold on Kiyoshi's face as he began talking but then pressed his index finger against his chest to show his seriousness.

Wind - I've seen you with that girl, an you got friends too....You think we wouldn't miss ya'? That she wouldn't?

Kiyoshi's eyes widen as he thinks of Lori then he looks away

Kiyoshi - There isn't anything there...

Wind - Kiyoshi, quit hidin'. If ya' got feelin's for the girl then don't leave 'er. I know that look...i've seen y'all two together...You can't bullshit with me on that one. Handle your business, but keep her in mind man.

Kiyoshi stood there quiet for a moment, he didn't know how to respond.

Kiyoshi - Kaden...it's foolish to love anybody during a war. Even more so when your me. The only girl I ever let myself truly love told me that no one could ever love me...that I'm nothing but an experiment...and a puppet. I've proven myself to not be a puppet, but I'll never escape the fact that I'm an experiment. Lori knows the truth about me, I told her, so...it doesn't matter.

Wind - The point is, she knows.....This whole...experiment thing....I jus' dunno what to say man...That guy tried to feed me some line 'bout a clone but I don't give a damn, I know who I am. The point is, you need to know who you are. You're Kiyoshi Kazami, pilot of }{G and a damn good one at that...But 'bout that girl, don't bullshit me, if you got feelins' for 'er, then let 'er know, simple as that.

Kiyoshi shook his head

Kiyoshi - It will only make things worse. If we are going to earth...then I'll spend time with her, like I said I would...atleast that way I'll have a happy memory before I die.

Wind - Well man, I really don't know what else to tell ya' man....Jus' gotta' take it as it comes an have faith that we'll make it. Handle your business an get back to me, alright?[/i]

Kiyoshi made a slight nod

Kiyoshi - Maybe, before I do leave off for good there will be a second Gundam in here. I have one that's being built on L3 right now. It'll probably be finished sometime after we arrive on earth.

Wind - Good, i'd hate to know i'm the only pilot in }{G that's got one. Maybe we'll have a good sparrin' match with 'em one day.

Kiyoshi - Heh...might be fun.

Kiyoshi made a slight smile before sliding on his sunglasses again. He took another sip of coffee and finished it, then lowered it from his lips*.

Kiyoshi - Kaden...if something does happen to me, protect Lori.

Wind - Ah man, don't start that shit.....Protect 'er yourself.

Kiyoshi - I've gone this far...I think I can go a little farther.

Wind - Good, glad to hear it. I hate to cut it short but, I gotta' go meet with Mia.....We should be breakin' through the atmosphere shortly so....Show the girl a good time, alright?

Kiyoshi with a slight smirk on his face made a nod to Kaden

Kiyoshi - You too.

Wind - Alright man....

He returned the nod as he walked off from 'im. He raises his right hand to flick a two fingered wave back towards him.

Wind - Later days, longer nights...

Kiyoshi shook his head and looked towards the DSX

Kiyoshi - Lori wanted to see a Gundam...I guess she finally can.

Kiyoshi smiled, his true self that he buries under his cold exterior showing through and then turned and made his way back towards his room

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:29 pm

Kiyoshi walked back to his room with a lot of things on his mind. He arrived at his door and it slid open and he looked at Lori. Was Kaden right? Should he tell her his feelings, but then...what feelings did he have for her. He just barely knew her, and he didn't even know what she felt towards him. Kiyoshi shook his head, he decided that he'd deal with all of that later.

So, you want to see the mobile suits now? I can also finally get you your own room. I don't want you having to sleep in a chair again.

Kiyoshi smiled at her, and he was able to smile. Kaden's words had lifted his spirits just enough to allow him to do that.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:05 pm

He had shoved both of his hands back down into his jean's pockets. It was his style, the way he was always used to it. Or was it...? This whole damn clone thing had him boggled....But he refused to let it bring him down.

Nope, now it was time for peace and quiet....Relaxation with Mia would definantly be good. He had thought about the last time, back at that island. Good times....But that's when Lori had shown up. Tripped him out pretty bad...but that was 'cause she had pink hair..

He came to a stop before his own door, wondering if Mia was already there....No telling, but he'd find out in a moment.

He stepped through the door, no Mia. She was probably still busy or she may've went to sleep. He knew one thing that he HAD to have....and that was a shower....

He grabbed a few clothes as he stepped into the bathroom. The heavy steam pouring from it would reveal what was going on inside. A few minutes later he stepped out, reclothed and all.

He flopped over atop of his bed as he waited for Mia's arrival.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:17 pm

Accustomed to just opening his door and going in because he was always in a state where he couldn't open the door, she stood there in front of his door contemplating on whether or not she should knock. After a brief moment, she just went right a head and lightly tapped his door with the back of her hand.

Her grey backpack hung loosely over her right shoulder as she brought some of her medical supplies to clean him up. Her hair was nearly dry now as the front of her hair fell down and lightly framed her face.

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lori Sakura on Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:22 pm

Kiyoshi had suddenly walked in rambled something and ran back out. Lori had no idea what it was about - she was still too sleepy and startled to figure out what he was saying. She crawled out of bed and somehow found the shower - the ice cold water jarred her back to life and she quickly grabbed the soap. As she showered in the freezing cold - her mind returned in a series of flashbacks to all the events that had just ran through like a whirlwind. Where was Mia, anyway? Why and how did Kiyoshi keep disappearing like that? Maybe he felt weird after telling her about his past - her thoughts went again to Fiona Fre. Just the thought of her made her blood boil - no matter how cold the water was. She didn’t know all of the information, but she couldn’t help but loathe with every fiber of her being a person who would just use love for their own sick purposes. She finished up and grabbed a towel. The air in the room proved to be even more frigid then the shower itself and she quickly grabbed a new set of clothes. She pulled on a knee length white dress with pink fringe on the short sleeves and rim, and put on her pale blue jeans underneath. She was just about to try and unearth her hair dryer for her wet mop of hair when Kiyoshi came back in the room. She was amazed to see such a genuine smile on his face. What had changed?

Kiyoshi: So, you want to see the mobile suits now? I can also finally get you your own room. I don't want you having to sleep in a chair again.

Lori laughed. Perhaps out of embarrassment that her hair was in a towel, but also because she felt a strange feeling as he smiled at her. What on earth?

Oh, really? I'd love to see them! I think I would just like to share a room with Mia. You know I haven’t seen her since she was kidnapped?

She cocked her head to the side and her hair wrap fell off. As she grabbed it she thought to herself: There is defiantly something going on with this guy.

Lori Sakura
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:24 pm

Kiyoshi blinked seeing her with her hair wet. He rubbed the back of his head.

Oh...sorry, I didn't know you took a shower...

Kiyoshi stood there in a weird awkward silence. He was never good around girls, finally he began to speak again.

Yeah...well the rooms only have one bed, but I'm sure I can get another put into Mia's room.

Kiyoshi walked over and started to make his bed. He looked at Lori over his shoulder.

Well, if you want to finish getting ready, you can. Then we can see the suits, and get your living situation arranged.

Kiyoshi then sat down at the end of the bed. He smiled geniuninly at her again. He didn't know what he was feeling, especially since he told himself he wouldn't allow any feelings to grow between him and another person again. However, for now, he thought he should try and enjoy these moments. The way things are going. He wouldn't have very many in the near future.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lori Sakura on Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:21 pm

She brushed her hair back and somehow managed to stuff a large portion of wet hair into a hair tie, while grinning at Kiyoshi. How cute! He seemed embarrassed! What would have happened if he had walked in on her with her towel on?

Kiyoshi: Oh...sorry, I didn't know you took a shower...

Of course! It's the only way to wake up!

She got to her feet and stretched a bit. She always felt a lot better after a cold shower - hot showers made her drowsy.

Kiyoshi: Yeah...well the rooms only have one bed, but I'm sure I can get another put into Mia's room.

O, really? I'd appreciate that.

Kiyoshi walked past her to fix the bed that she had completely destroyed due to her way of trying to crawl out of bed, while really not crawling out at all.

Kiyoshi: Well, if you want to finish getting ready, you can. Then we can see the suits, and get your living situation arranged.

I am totally ready! I can have Neko521 take my stuff to Mia's room, because since it has been there it can find it again - SO - bring on the suits!

She turned around to see him smiling at her while sitting on the edge of his bed. Lori turned a bit pink. Why did he keep doing that? She was surprised that her stomach was doing a strange type of nervous fluttering. When had she had she all of a sudden started caring? Lori had a strong urge to look in the nearest mirror and make certain she looked alright, but she ignored it as best she could.

Are we really going to Earth now?

Lori Sakura
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:40 pm

Kiyoshi made a slight nod as he walked beside Lori down the hallway.

We should be arriving sometime soon. We're supposed to be relaxing when we get there, so I guess that means I'll have free time.

Kiyoshi didn't really know what he was doing. He should be pushing this girl as far as he can away from him, but he wasn't. This was a bad idea but he couldn't stop himself. He'd enjoy it for now, but once the time came, he'd have to leave. The question was though would he be able to. He had become reattached to the Pegasus and everyone on it. It was like the old days had returned.

The two of them walked in to he hangar area where the DSX, and Virgo's stood. Kiyoshi walked towards his Virgo which was standing next to Kaden's DSX.

The Gundam Deathscythe X belongs to Kaden...and I've piloted this Virgo since I came back on board.

Kiyoshi stopped infront of his Virgo. The Virgo still had some battle damage here and there but was intact.

I used to have a much nicer mobile suit a long time ago, but this isn't too bad. Soon though, I'll have a Gundam of my own in here.

There Kiyoshi went...talking like he was still going to stay here. Kiyoshi made a soft sigh and then looked to Lori and smiled.

So...these are the mobile suits.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lori Sakura on Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:58 pm

She grabbed her MPB and jogged after Kiyoshi. She had to jog because he was so tall compared to how short she was - somehow she hadn’t noticed this obvious difference before.

Kiyoshi: We should be arriving sometime soon. We're supposed to be relaxing when we get there, so I guess that means I'll have free time.

Really? Do you not normally have free time? Oh, and are we going to a certain place on earth, because I can assure you that my father's house is nowhere on a map.

Lori slightly cringed at the idea of going back. It's not to say she didn’t love her father - she really did, but he was so... overprotective was a bit short of the word she was looking for. She didn’t like to think negatively of her father, so she pushed the whole topic out of her mind - although her back started its annoying itching just to irk her on that matter. She followed Kiyoshi, somehow keeping up with his pace and openly gaped as they walked into the hangar. She stared at the Virgos and the Gundam. What beautiful, BEAUTIFUL machines - they looked more like art.

Kiyoshi: The Gundam Deathscythe X belongs to Kaden...and I've piloted this Virgo since I came back on board.

Lori leaned backwards trying to survey every inch of Virgo. Her fingers itched to grab some tools and tinker with the Virgo, but she knew she couldn’t. Although, she really wanted to fix all the damaged parts.

Kiyoshi: I used to have a much nicer mobile suit a long time ago, but this isn't too bad. Soon though, I'll have a Gundam of my own in here.

Kiyoshi gave her that sweet smile that made her want to blush and look the other way, but she instead turned her attention back to the Virgo. She placed a hand on the cool metal and had a rush of nostalgia.

Kiyoshi: So...these are the mobile suits.

Wow, this is amazing. The Virgo has the weapons of the Vayaete and Mercurius, right? So you have a beam cannon and planet defensers? Too bad they cant have the maximum power of the original weapons. I agree, Gundams are much more powerful - you should get one of those.

She turned to him with a slightly confused expression.

What do you mean “used to have a much nice mobile suit?” Why on earth would you get rid of such a beautiful machine?!

Lori Sakura
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:02 am

Kiyoshi smiled seeing how excited Lori was over the Virgo.

I think I'll tackle your questions in order. First off, since I'm a pilot my free time is usually cut short. So anytime I'm on this ship, I'm on duty. But, I guess those are the consequences of being an ace pilot.

We will go to your father's eventually. I haven't been to Earth in a long time, so I think I might want to take in some fresh air before setting out, but you can lead us there.

Kiyoshi walked up to stand beside her and looked up at the Virgo.

Yeah, this is basicly a mass-production model of the Vayeate and Mercurius suits. A beam saber was also added to this Virgo to fit my style a little bit more. I like to have something for close combat.

Kiyoshi made a slight sigh as he walked away from Lori.

About my old Gundam. Neo Zero. I destroyed it. Before I left for deep space, I fought one last battle. Took on a whole mobile suit force, she held up as well as she always had. I wouldn't need her where I was going, I didn't trust her in the hands of anyone else. Cloud...led the }{G and he was like a mentor to me. He gave me the Neo Zero, I didn't want anyone else to have her.

Kiyoshi walked up to a terminal and brought up information on his old Gundam. The Neo Zero appeared on the screen, it's large white wings spread into space. The suit was mostly blue and white, to fit with Kiyoshi's favorite colors. He looked back at Lori.

If I knew I would have been pulled into war again when I'd return from Deep Space...I would have probably hid the Neo Zero. I thought the past would be just that, that I'd come back and live a new life. I was wrong. I'm no different than when I left. The only thing that is different is the people here.

Kiyoshi smiled at Lori and rubbed the back of his head. He didn't like feeling the way he was. Some strange kind of embarrassment.

But, it's not like that's a bad thing.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.