Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. »

The Lost Ones

The Lost ones.

a part of “The Lost Ones”, a fictional universe by Emily3456.

2000 years ago The Lost Ones were banished into another world so they could do no harm to The Kingdom of Amro but they have got free and intend to in-slave the kingdom once again. ( 3 spots left!! we need more princes!! all lost one's spots are full )

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Lost Ones”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Lost ones.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:19 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Lost ones."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emily3456
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] The Lost ones.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C3ll0 on Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:46 pm

I hope you don't mind me posting this hear, since I can't pm you back yet. I wanted to be Leran, the half evil demon, if that's okay.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

C3ll0
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:13 pm

Strange question.... how can Adem and James be twins if one is 140 and the other is 18? and their father is only 75? hmmm the numbers dont add up XD
I might join, kinda just looking around at random roleplays... If I did I'd probably be William or Cassie so yeah if you need those characters I could be one of them.....

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:41 pm

Sorry C3ll0 the spit was filled right after i made the rp.

And ShadtheWerepire i'll fix that thanks for letting me know :) and you can be either of them. you could be both is you want it dose not bother me. :) thanks for asking!

Emily3456
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:20 pm

i'll play adem if you still need him?
Hello fellow spinners of a story

Dandan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:55 pm

Yes you can thank you! :)

Emily3456
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dandan on Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:39 pm

i hate to ask but do you mind if i make one of the other brothers too

Dandan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:17 pm

lol sure you don't have to ask.

Emily3456
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sunny515241 on Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:39 pm

looks interesting

sunny515241
Member for 11 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:02 pm

hey you guys,looking forward to rping with you. My intro is coming up but im not sure of where everyone is, the rp is a bit confusing right now. He might look all powerful but its just a flashy intro, he's just like everyone else... with a more electrifying personality *drums and cymbols* anyway hello.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:45 am

Hi people.....I have posted ages ago and no one is posting back...ummm Hurry up! LOL

xfaithyx123
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!