The Lost Planet

The Lost Planet

a part of “The Lost Planet”, a fictional universe by SleepingInTheGardens.

A golden planet, a war, and a group of young adults living far away from home.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Lost Planet”.
Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: The Lost Planet

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scar.- on Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:26 pm

No worries :) I somehow missed this until a majority of the roles were taken and I was drawing a blank for the ones left. But no worries :D Best of luck everyone!!
Image Image
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scar.-
Designer
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Re: The Lost Planet

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legate on Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:34 am

I know you guys have kicked off already, but this looks neat and I'm willing to put up a character (hopefully tomorrow on my day off. IF that is acceptable I was hoping to turn in a WIP for:

Cailan Axel
Fire District
Wes Chatham

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Legate
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!