The Lost Planet

The Lost Planet

a part of “The Lost Planet”, a fictional universe by SleepingInTheGardens.

A golden planet, a war, and a group of young adults living far away from home.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Lost Planet”.
Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

The Lost Planet

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:33 pm

Hello and Welcome!
To The Lost Planet Universe!

I am your GM, you can call me Kiwi. And my co-GM is Simple_Imperfections. We are here to help you with anything you may need. If you want to make a reservation, drop it in here. Likewise, if you have any questions, comments or concerns feel free to leave them here too.

QUICK IMPORTANT NOTES

[1] We will not put up a character relations sheet, however seeing as these babies will all be from the same planet and will have suffered through similar things, several of them may already know each other. So, once you're ready, feel free to start messaging your fellow writers and cook up some interesting relationships. Simple and I are big fans of drama, so don't be afraid to go all out. Of course, no killing anyone without permission.

[2] MAKE SURE TO READ the information threads about the war and how the districts work. It's important that everyone is on the same page, especially if there is more than one character per district! If you have any questions about any of the information in those threads, you are more than welcome to come to me or Simple.

Other than that, HAVE FUN!

EDIT: Here’s the discord link! Everyone is welcomed to join!
Last edited by SleepingInTheGardens on Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
★·.·´¯`·.·★ ʏᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs, ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ★·.·´¯`·.·★

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: The Lost Planet

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:52 am

'Ello!
My name is Simple and I am your Co-GM!
Kiwi already explained all the important stuff. I just wanted to piggy back and say that if you have any questions about anything don't hesitate to ask!

Can't wait to start RPing with you guys!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SofiUnnie on Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:12 am

Hi! I am Sofia or Sofi... Or Sofers by Kiwi. :)

I would like to reserve these!
They are both my old characters, all I have to do is rewrite their bios so it would fit with the setting here!

Kali Markandeya
Faceclaim: Kim Hyuna

Phia Cortana
Faceclaim: Park Sooyoung

SofiUnnie
Member for 1 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Streamwatcher Promethean Conversationalist World Builder Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:37 am

@Sofi you’re reserved!

Our hope is to get at least one character per district before we can start.

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawfulAnnon on Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:58 pm

Hello there! You can call me Law for short. :) I'd like to reserve these two characters.

ImageSebastian Eberstark
Force District
Luke Mitchell

ImageAllana Volkov
Ice District
Brooke Perry

LawfulAnnon
Member for 2 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:09 pm

@Law Perfect! They are reserved! I will add the pictures to the front page as soon as I can get to my computer lol. Welcome!

@Everyone I forgot to mention we have a discord chat for this RP for plotting and chatting purposes. Feel free to use it for any ideas or questions you may have. I’m currently trying to figure out how to share it so that will be added in here soon!

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SofiUnnie on Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:09 am

I am on Discord too now, so that would be awesome idea!

SofiUnnie
Member for 1 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Streamwatcher Promethean Conversationalist World Builder Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby huneycomb on Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:14 pm

Hello, what a wonderful plot you have going here! I would love to reserve two characters.

Image Image

anjali mitra & alfred hanston
healing district & flight district
mishti rahman & tom webb
#CE7D15 & #89673E

huneycomb
Member for 0 years
Visual Appeal Lifegiver Author Promethean

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:08 pm

Hi! I'm honestly so excited for this! I was wanting to reserve a girl for now and I'll more than likely take a boy later. :)

Ophelia Montague
light district
ella purnell

.euphoria.
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:07 am

@honeycomb wow they're both beautiful! Consider yourself reserved. Don't be afraid to come to me or Simple_Imperfections if you have any questions!

@BleedingLover OMG I have a light district buddy! :D You're reserved, love.

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:56 am

'Ello again!
Just wanted to let everyone know that I finished Miss Demetria and Mister Leonardo. They are both open to plot with. Feel free to contact me on pm or discord if you have one.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thy_Nymeria on Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:25 pm

Hey guys! I'm a little new but I hope you won't mind! I'd like to reserve an Ice district boy with the face claim of Ludwig Staude. Image
His name is Ames Halmoru

After I finish him I may take on a second character if that's fine.

Thy_Nymeria
Member for 0 years
Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:15 pm

@Thy oh hello there! You are reserved! And you’re more than welcome to take a second character. We may need one for Telekinesis if you’re interested!

Welcome aboard!

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thy_Nymeria on Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:16 am

Thanks! I was looking at the telekinesis too, so I'm gonna do just that but need a moment for the name. I do know I want her fc to be Lindsey Morgan.

Thy_Nymeria
Member for 0 years
Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:04 pm

@Thy yay! Just let me know when you think you’ve got a name and I’ll add her in.

All these characters are looking so good! And the FC’s are all so gorgeous. Whatever they’re eating and drinking on Aurum, I need that shit. Lol

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:09 am

Hello :)

I was just wanting to see if the intro was up to date because I'm thinking about submitting a reservation or 2 :D I feel like it is accurate, but I just wanted to check so I don't think of an idea someone else has snagged!

Thanks so much ^_^
Image Image
Image Image

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:42 am

Hello! May I please reserve three two roles? (might add another one mwahaha)

eli acerbi
water district
carty caruso
#ff9965

oona agnelli
force district
chuu
#c56d7b

rubytuesday
Member for 4 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:05 am

@Scar the page is up to date yes, except for if Ruby takes Water and force then that would leave 3 open spots I believe, which you are welcome to take any!

@Ruby We can certainly reserve those for you!

Just a heads up to you both though, we’d planned on starting Monday night. The first post would go up then, that is. You don’t need to have your character finished by then, of course. As long as you’re alright with working on them as we begin, you’re more than welcome to just turn in a WIP and maybe talk to a couple of writers about character relations as well just to get an idea of where we are before posting.

We’ve been doing most of that through Discord, which you are both welcomed to join at anytime! [link is at the top] And if you have questions you can message either me or Simple_Imperfections. :)

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:04 pm

[justify]Seems I was too slow on the get up for what I was thinking for my characters, which is fine lol. I'll happily read along. I wish you the best for the RP :)

If some of the positions end up opening up or anything like that, feel free to reach out to me.
[/justify[

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:04 am

Scar I’m so sorry about that hun! You’re still more than welcome to join! But I understand it’s a very short notice. Everyone was just so excited about starting today that I didn’t want to ruin the momentum by pushing it back. But I will definitely keep you in mind! I hope you enjoy reading along at least.

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 4 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!