Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The Loveless

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

The Loveless

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zay Zay~ on Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:05 pm

((Im not good at explaining my RP's so i will try and please join))

The loveless is an rp i thought of, the scene of it is at highschool or etec.,its a love story about a girl

If a character has the word open beside it u can be them,
if there all taken make one up.
----------------------------------------------------
Zay--/main character/(Zay Zay~)

Colby /Crush/--(Corvan)

Shakur--/Crush/(Open)

DIa(Open)

Tiffany--trying to make colby her boyfriend--(open)

Kelsey--Zay's Friend--(open)

Jasmine--Trying to get colby and zay together--(open)

Tag'e--Shakur's brother(open)

Genis Zay's friend--(open)

Tajalin--Zay's enemy--(open)
Last edited by Zay Zay~ on Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zay Zay~
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: The Loveless

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zay Zay~ on Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:24 am

((So if u want to join just make an appearence in the RP after u tell who u want to be))

It was lunch, Zay sat at a lunch table by herself.She had got a hamburger and jello with whipcream.She gently spread the whip cream over the jello and took one big bite and played with her long curly hair.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zay Zay~
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:13 pm

((Which one is the skater? ill be that guy))

Corvan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zay Zay~ on Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:23 pm

Colby is the skater boy.

Zay Zay~
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:20 pm

Sliding down a rail twoards the lunch room Colby had done this every day and pushed the door open as he skated in. He looked around some as he picked up his lunch of a burger and fries before moving towards the table and found Zay sitting by her self. He wondered why she always sat by her self, she was very good looking. he halted in front of her setting his tray down and kicked up his board setting it next to him on his side. "Hey zay hows it going" he said with some energy.

Corvan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zay Zay~ on Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:43 pm

(( zay always sitted by herself because she was new))
Zay looked up finding colby sitting beside her with his lunch."Im doing good".Zay packed her belongings in her bookpack, neatly placing her backpack on her back.zay looked at her watch."Its almost time for 3rd period" Zay said,"what class do u have next?"

Zay Zay~
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:27 pm

Colby picked up his board walking with her, "whats your class that you have. Got english next" he said turning to look at her tugging his backpack some to get it more secure over his shoulders.

Corvan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Devious on Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:16 am

If no one is Shakur, I'll take up the role
Theme of my life: Can't Tell Me Nothing
VMy Love made me thisV

Mr. Devious
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zay Zay~ on Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:10 pm

Mr. Devious wrote:If no one is Shakur, I'll take up the role

Thats okay with me just start posting when your ready to post in the forum/RP.

Zay Zay~
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:52 pm

Turning he looked at her wondering if she would say anything "zay what class you have next" he repeated.

Corvan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zay Zay~ on Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:15 pm

"Science".Today she was wearing a white/blue striped polo shirt and some jeans.Zay fixed her collar than once again fixing her backpack on her back.

Zay Zay~
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:36 pm

He smiled at her. " hey i have a idea, how about after your class we go someplace and hang out, just the two of us" colby said to zay hoping she would take the offer. "get to know each other better" he kept his eyes out just incase if anyone came running up on him.

Corvan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zay Zay~ on Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:38 pm

"sure'' Zay smiled.''were will we be going?"

Zay Zay~
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:36 pm

He smiled back. "theres a place i know of. its out of the way, but its a cool place to go. I can show you some of my skating skills" he said with a smile on his face. "thats if you want to see" he added still looking at her.

Corvan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zay Zay~ on Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:19 pm

"Yeah that sounds cool". Zay dust some stuff off her shirt."Are we going after school?"

Zay Zay~
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:47 pm

"We can or we can go now." he said" doesn't matter to me" he added putting his hands behind his head as he walked with her.

Corvan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zay Zay~ on Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:45 pm

"I guess we could go now"Zay said while staring at her shoes.

Zay Zay~
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:55 pm

He smiled at her holding out his hand. " well shall we then" he looked at her with a smile.

Corvan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zay Zay~ on Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:38 pm

"Sure" Zay smilled than handed her hand to Colby.

Zay Zay~
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:42 pm

Colby lead the way out of the hallway and out of the school. " did you ride a bike here" he asked her turning to her still holding her hand.

Corvan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.