Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The madness behind the mugs! (Pets need love also)

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

Re: The madness behind the mugs! (Pets need love also)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leif Cauldor on Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:24 pm

Tank, my new puppy..(Part German Shepherd/ Sharpe/ Something else?)

Tillie, my older puppy (Pomeralien)
As babies, mustn't we learn to crawl before we walk? Then, why as adults do we speak before we think?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Leif Cauldor
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rozwell on Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:11 pm

Oh ho ho! I just saw this thread, great idea! I've had so many pets, iv'e honestly lost count. All kinds too! from flying squirrels to alligators. Since i moved away from home I don't have any recent photos of my current pets right now, but I do have photos of me and Vex's birds, so i'll post those :>

Enjoy!
The first two are of our Sun Conure; Jem. The last is of our Parrotlets (They are full grown and are about as big as the palm of your hand!); From left to right: Jelly, Jam, and the one on top of the hut is Juju!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rozwell
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Frog on Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:13 pm

A recent edition to my family, just got him over the weekend. His name is Buds -- I think? He's overly hyper and for some odd reason, he enjoys feathers. :/

I don't really enjoy the company of cats, but I do have one. His name is Skitty, and he's a fairly evil little cat that constantly hisses at me. We don't get along well. When he saw me coming with my point-and-shoot, he did what he did best, hiss at me some more. He is very evil. He once stole one of my socks and never returned it. The bastard.
My avatar keeps disappearing. :(

Frog
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:00 am

Here is Walter, my three-legged dog:
And Lain, Xero's kitten. I'm cat-sitting her.
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Devious_Bookworm on Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:28 pm

Image This is my darlin' Kodiak. ^.^
Subverting Reality || Lost on a Journey || Living a Life of Lies || Struggling to Survive

Devious_Bookworm
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:34 pm

SO. CUTE. DO. WANT.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:18 pm

Okay, so I've been promising pictures of my cat Zip for a while now, but only recently have I gotten around to uploading the shots to my computer.

At long last, here's that lovable bundle of fur:

(Yeah, he likes lying down on clothes, particularly dark ones to better camouflage himself.)

LawOfTheLand
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:24 pm

Since the flash video I wanted to show wouldn't load, I'll just provide you all with a picture of my favorite pet. O:)

His name is Daimayo, he takes blurry photos, but he's fairly well-trained by now. I'm counting down the seconds it takes for someone to go run and tell him about this post.

I regret nothing.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daimayo on Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:34 pm

Yes, my photo-taking training is sadly lacking, but I'll work on that.
On a side note; Revenge is a dish best served in Photoshop, m'dear. As soon as I get this Psychology homework done, you are going down.

Daimayo
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nico on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:54 pm

My HodgePodge :)

Nico
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:07 pm

OH MY WORD. WHAT. YOU HAVE A HEDGIE.

D: D: D:

I've been debating having one of those as pets for ages. They require a lot of special care, yes? You realize that now I demand history of this dear, little animal of yours. xDD

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:13 pm

Nico that is the cutest pet every :o aww :} omg so cute ^-^

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andreis on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:29 pm

Leif Cauldor wrote:Image

Tillie, my older puppy (Pomeralien)

Gadzooks! I would say -alien-!

Andreis
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration Group Theory Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: The Madness Behind the Mugs! (Pets Need Love Also)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloasse on Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:39 am

This is Dee. She is awesome. She is four years old.

Also, there's a cat in that photo. Her name is Chloe. She's lazy and sleeps in weird places - like in my sunhat.

This is Patsy. She is stupid. She is one year old.

This is Samael. He is Satan incarnate. He is two years old and he is my baby. He and I take naps together. He usually commandeers the pillow...

Cloasse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JapanGodOfAwesome on Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:24 am

Nico wrote:Image

My HodgePodge :)

Omg I want it! :O!
I want to take it and paint it blue and give it shoes, and teach it how to say 'your too slow'
:D
Enough said...

JapanGodOfAwesome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Script on Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:44 pm

My cat thinks he is a person.
Image Image

(03:04:15) Lialore says: I wanted to be the poo.

Script
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:54 am

Everyone, meet my roommate's cat -- Little Harvey Keitel. We call him LHK. Or Harvey.

This is a cat who stares at you like "D:" or "O.O" if you walk past him a bit too briskly. He's also a cat who whines when you feed him, starve him, pet him, or ignore him.

He's also a cat that (if he doesn't think you're paying enough attention to him) will casually, like, rear up, dug his claws lovingly into your thigh and pull down. Oh, and then he becomes very hurt and offended as he waddles away once you shriek in pain.

And he's also got a large tummy. And purrs if you stare at him.

Weird cat.

He wants his belly rubbed, here. He wants it rubbed, bad.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terrus on Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:00 am

Andreis: Alien? It say more like magical killer death dog.

Terrus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortexiphanGirl on Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:17 pm

I am so in love with this thread!! I find myself smiling as I scan through all of the pictures again!

So, I had to add my kids to the list.

This is Calypso, my beautiful and enormous Great Dane (she's still a puppy!) She is insanely smart and so intuitive!

This is Wookiee, my miniature and spunky Chihuahua Terrier. She is the boss of my Great Dane and she also loves to be carried around in a Maya wrap.

And here is the obligatory Chihuahua-Dress-Up photo. Wookiee with my sisters dog, Romeo - a few years back.

And last but not least, this is Tiberius aka Tibby. I started feeding him as a stray and he's stuck around ever since. When he sees me come outside he rolls over on his belly in front of my feet for loves. Both of my dogs adore him, and his feelings are mutual!

And there you have it! My adorable family!
-Lilaiy

CortexiphanGirl
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Micem on Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:14 am

I have to say, these are a bunch of cute looking pets on this thread. Makes me wish I had one :\
Oh well, perhaps some day I will. For now I will just look at all your adorable animals ^^

Micem
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!