Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The madness behind the mugs! (Pets need love also)

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

The madness behind the mugs! (Pets need love also)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiko on Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:40 am

So I got an idea from the pic thread for our users, and thought perhaps a place to show off our furry/slimy/scaly/feathery friends would be fun. :)

And so here it is. A spin-off thread for user pets!

If such a thing interests people I'll dig up some pics of my own as well :P

Also would be curious to hear about what peoples favorite pets are and why. Dog person here all the way, though I also have a strong soft spot for rats. Come to think of it I rather like animals of all types, birds, rodents, cats, dogs, amphibians, fish, reptiles... ^^

Anyways! Post away please!
I've moved on. If anyone stumbles on any of my old roleplays or wants to hit me up for nostalgia sake, feel free to shoot me an e-mail me at RPGTiko@gmail.com or hit me up on http://www.storytellerscircle.com. Good luck RolePlaygateway.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tiko
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Cult Leader Hordemaster Tipworthy

Re: The madness behind the mugs! (Pets need love also)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrMurdoch on Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:46 am

OMFG! I'm a dog person with a love for rats, too! :O Crazy! I don't like cats, though. Kittens are fine...until they grow into cats... I like big cats, though. :P

This is my doggy, Molly. :P I took the picture myself. :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MrMurdoch
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiko on Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:49 am

Molly is adorable :)

Also, totally with you on kittens > cats. I'm the complete opposite with dogs. I prefer adult dogs to puppies. But I absolutely adore kitten antics.

And awesome on <3ing rats! It's hard to find people that share my love of them. I always tell people owning a rat is closer to owning a pocket sized dog than a rodent. ;)

Tiko
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Cult Leader Hordemaster Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrMurdoch on Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:50 am

Yeah. I'm searching my flash drives and camera cards.
I've got a picture of a rat I took care of over the summer last year... Remy. <3

MrMurdoch
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:56 am

Some are cattle dogs, some try to be cattle dogs.

The first one is named Weenie. My mom named her Winifred, but my dad and brothers quickly attached a nickname to it.

Last edited by ViceVersus on Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrMurdoch on Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:57 am

Aw...Vicey...your dogs are so cute! Can I have one!? :P

MrMurdoch
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammich on Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:59 am

ViceVersus has officially given me a THUMBS-UP!

Sammich
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrMurdoch on Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:08 pm

Finally! this little beauty is my The US Board of Education's Rem-rem! :)
He was so cute...even if he never stopped peeing everywhere...including on my shoulder. >.>
But he was so sweet! He ran all over me and I taught him how to give hi-fives! :)
But I think he's reached the end of the road, because he's sick right now and he was two two years ago. :(

MrMurdoch
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leif Cauldor on Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:09 pm

Image Schitz "Bubba" McClure, sleepin. meh! (First)
Image Tillie Foxy McClure, none-to-bright! (Second)
Image Izabella "Izzy" McClure, "Hai Dahdee!" (Third)
Image Monroe "Mama" McClure rescue (Fourth)
Image Gabriella "Lil Bit" McClure (Fifth)
As babies, mustn't we learn to crawl before we walk? Then, why as adults do we speak before we think?

Leif Cauldor
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiko on Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:15 pm

Oh gosh. <3 Remmy. Also I think I just want to steal your whole crew Leif o_o

Sammich's kitty looks a little camera shy ;) and give Winnie hugs for me!

I'll dig up some pics of my rats later Draconic :P For now I'll just post the pets I have right now. My two cats, Cinder and Kiko, and my beta fish Louie.

Cinder:

Kiko:

Louie:

Tiko
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Broski1984 on Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:19 pm

I was told in the chat that I should post my dog here. So, here it goes; I'm going to lose my forum virginity.

This is Winston. He's 3/4ths German Shepherd and 1/4th coyote, or there abouts. He's... sort of slow, and a little weird around people he doesn't know, but he's a good dog.

And here's a baby picture of him...

I've had two rats that looked a lot like Remy, Drac...

That was Ed. He was very old by time I got 'round to taking that picture, and was blind in one eye.

And then there was Emily...

Best rat I ever had.
Pesterchum handle: brotherKiko
Steam ID: MrBroski / [Mr.B] Rod Serling / [Mr.b] Mr. Bubbles / [Mr.B] Hearts Boxcars

It is almost guaranteed it is one of those okay.

Broski1984
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiko on Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:21 pm

Wow. I love Winston's pup shot. We used to get a lot of coyote's up in upstate NY where I grew up. And I have always loved the look of them. Coydogs weren't uncommon around there for obvious reasons.

Tiko
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Broski1984 on Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:23 pm

We got him in Texas, where they aren't uncommon either. But, you don't see as many, mostly because if a farmer's dog has half-coyote pups, they either drown or shoot them. You'd think spaying their dogs would be easier, but in that little area of Texas (the rural hill country), no one cares for their animals at all.

I'm rambling again.

Broski1984
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiko on Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:44 pm

Ok! I said I would post some of my rats.. and uh.. yeah.. 168 pictures to sort through was hard. I couldn't settle on favorites so! If you wanna see you'll just have to flip through the links ^^; I'll try and get some pics of Shadow and Ghost sometime which are the current two we have (as well as Socrates who is actually the only one still alive out of this lot, probably cause he was the youngest :P)

Sneak peak group shot! ;)

Picture 1 - Mya left, Fae right.
Picture 2 - Fae
Picture 3 - Fae
Picture 4 - Fae and babies.
Picture 5 - Fae and babies.

Picture 6 - Ben
Picture 7 - Shobo
Picture 8 - Ben left, Socrates right.
Picture 9 - Izzy + Kisa top, Fae bottom.
Picture 10 - Mya

Picture 11 - Kisa right, Fae left.
Picture 12 - Fae
Picture 13 - Mya top, Fae bottom and babies.
Picture 14 - Izzy, Kisa, Ben, Noir
Picture 15 - Babies

Picture 16 - Izzy, Kisa, Ben, Noir
Picture 17 - Izzy, Kisa, Ben, Noir
Picture 18 - Mya
Picture 19 - Izzy and Kisa
Picture 20 - Socrates

Picture 21 - Fae
Picture 22 - Mya, Fae, Izzy and Kisa
Picture 23 - Shobo
Picture 24 - Izzy
Picture 25 - Fae left, Mya right.

Tiko
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imehal on Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:29 pm

You all have some of the cutest pets ever and are making me incredibly jealous that I don't have any yet. I love you all and hate you at the same time. =-P

Besides that... *lots of squeals and aww's at all the gorgeous animals*

Tiko, those are some of the most adorable rats I've ever seen! And I want Winston and Izzy. If they go missing, totally not me. *nod*
Gasmask: Alright. Either your CD is corrupted, which'd explain the crashing and odd stuffs.
Imehal: Or?
Gasmask: Your windows really, really, really hates icewind dale.

Imehal
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Contributor Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalSin on Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:13 am

What a wonderful idea for a thread! I'm a sucker for animals and you guys have awesome pets. I love the variety we have in here. I guess I'll add a few of mine to the mix. :)

Introducing Tessa and Napoleon our two puppies and later on you'll see their father and also our dog Maximus. The white puppy later on is Milly, their sister who a friend of ours bought. I have an electric blue budgerigar named Chaz, two Siamese Fighting fish called Streak and Light and about 100 head of cattle too but I don't have any good pictures of them. So these will have to do for now!

ImmortalSin
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Music on Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:18 am

My family has... three fish. I'm not even gonna bother finding a picture to post, because they're so ugly. I'm not quite sure why we couldn't get ratties again (love 'em) but my dad is kinda weird.

Music
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Double Zer0 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:29 am

Aww that last picture is just precious Sin <3 I love puppies and yours are all friggin' adorable!!!

Well...Here is one of my dogs (I have 3)...He's old but I love him <3

He's a golden retriever-husky mix. He has almost white, blue eyes and pretty light colored fur. His name is Captain but we call him Pooh Bear <3

Double Zer0
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxeth on Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:49 pm

Broski I want your dog. :<

Loochkin will devour yoooooou.

Nyxeth
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby barney_fife on Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:33 am

I'll just leave this here.

This one is Jack Benny, the bigger cat.
And this is an old pic of me holding Bernie.
Nip it in the bud.

barney_fife
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Maiden Voyager Group Theory Property Buyer Person of Interest Cult Leader Hordemaster Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Beta Tester Storyteller Greeter Builder Giver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!