Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution »

Players Wanted: 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP »

The Magical Land of Ooo

The Magical Land of Ooo

a part of “The Magical Land of Ooo”, a fictional universe by MegaKooala12.

Many years after the Great Mushroom War and 200 years after the chronicles of Jake the dog and Finn the human, new heroes have emerged in Ooo to create adventures of their own.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Magical Land of Ooo”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Magical Land of Ooo

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:52 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Magical Land of Ooo"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"Remember that guy who gave up?

Neither does no one else..."

KEEP ON KEEPING ON.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MegaKooala12
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: The Magical Land of Ooo

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:57 pm

Hello everyone! Please reserve your characters here! :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MegaKooala12
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:30 pm

Can I just say that your Intro layout is just...wow. It's absolutely fantastic! It's better than I've ever done! It's one of the best I've seen in a long time. It's so creative and colorful and I just really love it! It totally had to be the final factor in getting me to want to join. (Also I love Adventure Time and this RP is surprisingly literate! I love you so much for this.)

Oh right I babbled I'm sorry omg. I considered my options for a while, and I think I've decided on reserving a character for the Ruler of the Ice Kingdom, if I may, pretty please? Am I missing something? Oh, yes, that's right--

I'm so uncreative I'm sorry. It's so tiny. How boring.

H3R0
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:40 pm

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! :D
I really worked long and hard on the design for the intro, and just hearing that has absolutely made my day. And i was having a pretty terrible day today, so brownie points for you!!! :D

and ruler of the ice kingdom is reserved for you :)

(p.s., your tiny print brought me so much joy. SO MUCH JOY.)

MegaKooala12
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:46 pm

I'm not actually reserving a position, to be honest, but I just wanted to pop in and let you know that I'll be making a wandering thief/con artist, more likely than not. So, yeah. This looks like loads of fun :-)
OurStars

OurStars
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:50 pm

Thanks OurStars :D I'm so glad you're joining this!!! :D

MegaKooala12
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:54 pm

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

ADVENTURE TIME!!!

Hey, um... Firstly, Oh my Glob you brought it back! It's beautiful Mega!

Secondly, could I possibly bring back Jo-Jo the Human? I'll have the CS up as soon as I can.
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

XShishioX
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:05 pm

@XShishioX HELL YEAH BRING HIM BACK!!! I WOULD KILL YOU IF YOU DIDN'T!!! XD

Yayyyy :D i think i'm more excited for this than i thought i would be! I really did enjoy the first one, and i thought it would be fun to bring it back for old time's sakes ^-^ (plus, I just felt like fangirling over adventure time, so what better way to do that than creating a roleplay?)

MegaKooala12
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonohra on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:32 pm

Omg. ADVENTURE TIME!!!
Can i reserve the ruler of the nightosphere? It will be a male.

Sonohra
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:36 pm

@Sonohra, Sure! reserved :)

MegaKooala12
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PansylovestheBeatles on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:38 pm

Oh my... I am just speechless, so I was all bored and flipping around roleplays when I came across this beautiful, colorful speck in the seas of Roleplay's. (I am a eccentric so I speakth strangely, do not be alarmed) I could hug you right now, this rp seems epic! Would you mind if I reserved the third human?

Oh yes and I almost forgot,
http://data.whicdn.com/images/37554199/ ... _large.gif

Ooops I meant

http://static.tumblr.com/92f377c8cd7a53 ... _gif_2.gif

PansylovestheBeatles
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:42 pm

@PansylovestheBeatles Thank you so much!!! :D i absolutely adore your adventure time gif, and yes, the third human is reserved!

Wow, that was quick! As of right now, all the human characters have been filled.

MegaKooala12
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PansylovestheBeatles on Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:58 pm

Thank you MegaKoola12, I made my character, I hope you approve of her, it took a while but I will gladly charge her.

PansylovestheBeatles
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby protozoa on Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:19 pm

This roleplay sounds absolutely delightful. The layout is bright and fun and oh-my-gosh-you-make-me-wanna-play-so-bad. D: Ah, I will hopefully submit a character by the end of the week for your approval...if you don't mind having an amateur 'adventurer'!

You're brilliant, by the way! Adventure TIME!

(I would like to reserve an OC space for a new kingdom head, most likely a 'prince' or 'princess'. If you would like me to submit a separate kingdom application, I would love to do so! Lemme know if that would be ideal.)
question me constantly

protozoa
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0rchidDay on Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:48 am

It's time for me to jump on this train, metaphorically of course.

You have no idea how long i've been waiting for this, and how much I regret not joining the first one. I might even have to finish watching Adventure time! But I probably wont.

Anyways, i'm making a male. I'll explain the rest in the character sheet thing,
(´・ω・`) I made a homestuck thing. :o)

And there's a new update for Homestuck.

This video though.

0rchidDay
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:46 am

@protozoa Alrighty! sounds interesting :) just to let everyone know, i'm going to be making a "Request a place" topic in the Ooc. That way, it will be easy to discuss new places and the creation of new kingdoms.

@OrchidDay Alrighty! Hey, y'know, the fifth season of AT has just ended, so i dunno where you are in terms of the episodes, but you may or may not have a lot of catching up to do :D haha

MegaKooala12
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:39 pm

OOOH OOH OOOH! CAN I JOIN??!!!

I made a character for the other one, got accepted but it died before I had a chance player her so I would LOVE YOU FOREVER if you let me bring her in. NICOLETTE NEEDS TO LIVE!!!????

also I read your rules, but I don't know how I feel about the last one, and it pains me greatly to say this but

[i'm sorry but I had to do it....i'll be good and follow the rules]
Laxnchill20

laxnchill20
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:29 pm

@lanxnchill20 YES!!! I REMEMBER NICOLETTE!!! I THOUGHT SHE WAS GREAT!!! BRING HER BACK PLEASE!!!

In response to what else you have said....

(just kiddin. Thanks for playing along XD)

MegaKooala12
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:36 pm

Ummm.... Lax.... you still haven't screamed adventure time yet. I'm disappointed...

XShishioX
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:03 am

all for you buddy

laxnchill20
Member for 8 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!