Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The MallRats

The MallRats

a part of “The MallRats”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

When you live in Miami there are tons of things to do but, for the teenagers and young adults that work in the Dolphin Mall. Why go somewhere when they have the Mallrats? NEED MALES!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The MallRats”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The MallRats

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:18 am

Sunny and Callie are done!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:06 pm

Hello darling, would you mind terribly if I changed Taylor Swift to Amanda Seyfried? ^^ Taylor Swift has always been hard for me to make a CS for because she's perpetually that sweet love-obsessed psycho.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

confidence
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:40 pm

Do the stores have a uniform?

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:50 pm

^ Clothing stores often do, though not necessarily what stores they have to be from. Colors, cuts, etc. E.G. Victoria's Secret is about 90% black - black shoes, black slacks, nice nails, etc. For tops/blazers, it's usually muted colors, natural colors, nothing bright or crazy. It's more about natural beauty. ^^ They don't allow tongue piercings or anything; VS is pretty conservative in regards to their employees' dress code.

Hope that helps!

confidence
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:38 pm

@Kaylah: Exactly what confidence said.

@Confidence: Yup, no problem! And, is there a nickname I could call you instead of typing your username out everytime? :D

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:27 pm

So just all black? So would you prefer
Outfit 1, shoes 1
or
Outfit 2, shoes 2

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:55 pm

ill be working on my characters soon, I was in a horse accident today so was in the hospital for most of the day.

Was wondering if i could change my charlotte free to light poxleitner and put charlotte free as sofia?
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:56 pm

Yup, that's fine! :D

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:34 pm

I need one for you too, BleedingLover. If I call you Bleeding, that sounds weird...

You can call me Julie! :) or Confi, which some people have taken to.

confidence
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:56 pm

Alright, Julie. My name's Ae-Jin, so you can call me Jin or Jinny. Either one is fine with me. :D

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ConradBeOnIt on Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:14 pm

Hey just wondering if i could reserve the FC character for Jacob Artist.

Aeropostale And The Lion King 1 1/2
~Ancora Imaparo~

ConradBeOnIt
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:42 pm

Hey guys! If you know anyone who would maybe like to play a guy or two let me know. :3

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CarliaRhian123 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:26 pm

Hi!
This RP looks pretty fun, so im interested! :D

May I reserve the FaceClaim for Ed Sheeran?

The problem with me for posting, though, is that im not able to post on Friday and usually not until very late on Saturday..

Anyway,

Ardene, The Empire of the Sun

CarliaRhian123
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:24 am

Just wanted to let you know Ellianna is finished :]

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:52 am

Alright, I'll look her over and accept her!

@CarliaRhian123: That is fine just as long as you can post at least once a week and we'll cross that bridge when we get there. :D

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissBrightside_ on Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:36 am

Hey, could I reserve FC: Marlon Teixeira please? :)

And Harry Potter (all of them:P) Or Spirited away.

MissBrightside_
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:58 pm

I really hope more people join so we can start soon :(

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMirrorsAllGone on Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:06 pm

Is it cool if I reserve Adam (the mallrat guy)?
The Mirror isn't broke, it's Gone.

TheMirrorsAllGone
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!