Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

The MallRats

The MallRats

a part of “The MallRats”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

When you live in Miami there are tons of things to do but, for the teenagers and young adults that work in the Dolphin Mall. Why go somewhere when they have the Mallrats? NEED MALES!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The MallRats”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The MallRats

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:42 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The MallRats"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: The MallRats

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:46 pm

Can I reserve Amber Heard and Allison Harvard?
Lulu's and Breakfast at Tiffany's

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:50 pm

Yup! Reserved!

.euphoria.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:55 pm

Can I reserve Adam Sevani and Scout Taylor Compton.
Can I change th FC for Scout Taylor Compton to Barbara Plavin

Macy's and Wreak-It-Ralph

Leej10100
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:58 pm

may i reserve charlotte free and sofia Black D’eli
BOrders and Girl, Interrupted
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Echo_Rose
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:58 pm

I would like to be reserved for Rooney Mara please?

Beastly and Gamestop.
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Naught
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:02 pm

All Reserved !! :D

@Leej: I really rather not because I said no Victoria Secret models and Barbra Palvin is a Victoria Secret model. :/ But, if there are any other FCs let me know...

.euphoria.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:04 pm

:/ Opps I forgot she was one, than never mind

Leej10100
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:07 pm

Do you want either of your characters still? Or do you just pull your reservation for both?

.euphoria.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:07 pm

I would also like to take Pixie Lott also! XD

Naught
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:08 pm

Can I switch Allison Harvard FC to Amber Heard and change my Amber Heard FC to Sasha Peiterse?

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:10 pm

Ok, Pixie Lott is reserved and yea Kaylah, that's fine! :D

.euphoria.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:33 pm

No I still want both

Leej10100
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lokisma on Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:35 pm

Hollister and american eagle please please please! preferably american eagle

lokisma
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:43 pm

Alrighty, both of your characters are reserved Leej. :D

.euphoria.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:51 pm

Pull & Bear and The Lost Boys (It's an old movie).

Can I reserve Leda Muir FC, please? And thank you.
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

lightningpoint
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:55 pm

Francesca's and TARZAN!

girl you know I'm taking COLTON HAYNES THAT FINE PIECE OF SEEEX and Taylor Swift :)
considering taking Dave Franco as well....

confidence
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:59 pm

Yaaaay! And, reserved!

And, just for the record... I think I should say my own so... Love Culture and best movie ever made, THE BREAKFAST CLUB!!! :P

.euphoria.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:04 am

Actually could I change Sasha Peiterse to Sarah Hyland and Amber Heard to Mila Kunis?

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:14 am

Damn, Kaylah make up your mind!.... Just kidding and sure, no problem! :D

.euphoria.
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!